RadioBanter

-   -   Most Trusted Man in America Doesn't Trust Baxter (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75414-most-trusted-man-america-doesnt-trust-baxter.html)

Dan/W4NTI July 28th 05 11:27 PM

Most Trusted Man in America Doesn't Trust Baxter

http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7...8/wlc_lttr.pdf

an old friend July 28th 05 11:36 PM

your point?

it is already clear fromt he record that Cronkike and baxtar parted
company long ago

KØHB July 28th 05 11:42 PM

"an old friend" wrote

your point?

I think Dan's point is that K1MAN is so farkled that he probably ****es off even
Sister Theresa.

de Hans, K0HB

an old friend July 29th 05 12:00 AM

K=D8HB wrote:
"an old friend" wrote

your point?

I think Dan's point is that K1MAN is so farkled that he probably ****es o=

ff even
Sister Theresa.

you know I realy don't think so She is dead after all

I OTOH am not sure dan has a point
=20
de Hans, K0HB

John Smith July 29th 05 01:13 AM

Lloyd:

"Master of the cheap-shot."

And has to trot out cheap-shots constantly, as there is no merit or
intelligence to his text... once again hoping to divert any gullible enough
from not seeing the truth with a 3rd grade trick and mentality.

John

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 28 Jul 2005 16:00:41 -0700, an old friend wrote:

I OTOH am not sure dan has a point

sure he does. just look at the top of his head.

N9OGL July 29th 05 06:11 AM

That's between Cronkike and Baxter and isn't an FCC matter.

Todd N9OGL

Dan/W4NTI July 29th 05 10:56 PM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's between Cronkike and Baxter and isn't an FCC matter.

Todd N9OGL

Sure it is Toadie, it goes to having the qualities to be a commission
licensee. Oh I'm sorry, that steps on your toes, eh?

Dan/W4NTI

an old friend July 29th 05 11:25 PM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's between Cronkike and Baxter and isn't an FCC matter.

Todd N9OGL

Sure it is Toadie, it goes to having the qualities to be a commission
licensee. Oh I'm sorry, that steps on your toes, eh?

an old dispute has bearing gee must be that secert set of rules that
sem to exist

It is old news anyway

Dan/W4NTI

N9OGL July 29th 05 11:35 PM

Sure it is Toadie, it goes to having the qualities to be a commission
licensee. Oh I'm sorry, that steps on your toes, eh?

A old dispute between two men isn't an FCC matter, it's a personal
dispute between them and their lawyers. I know there is a petition out
there which was sent to the FCC which brings up this point and I hope
the FCC throws it out.

[email protected] July 31st 05 06:17 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On 28 Jul 2005 16:00:41 -0700, an old friend wrote:

I OTOH am not sure dan has a point

sure he does. just look at the top of his head.

It would beat the Evinrude outboard motor cover shape of your malformed
oblong head, Porky!