Old July 28th 05, 11:27 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Most Trusted Man in America Doesn't Trust Baxter

http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7...8/wlc_lttr.pdf

Old July 28th 05, 11:36 PM
an old friend

your point?

it is already clear fromt he record that Cronkike and baxtar parted
company long ago

Old July 28th 05, 11:42 PM
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote

your point?

I think Dan's point is that K1MAN is so farkled that he probably ****es off even
Sister Theresa.

de Hans, K0HB

Old July 29th 05, 12:00 AM
an old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"an old friend" wrote

your point?

I think Dan's point is that K1MAN is so farkled that he probably ****es o=

ff even
Sister Theresa.

you know I realy don't think so She is dead after all

I OTOH am not sure dan has a point
=20
de Hans, K0HB

Old July 29th 05, 01:13 AM
John Smith

Lloyd:

"Master of the cheap-shot."

And has to trot out cheap-shots constantly, as there is no merit or
intelligence to his text... once again hoping to divert any gullible enough
from not seeing the truth with a 3rd grade trick and mentality.

John

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 28 Jul 2005 16:00:41 -0700, an old friend wrote:

I OTOH am not sure dan has a point

sure he does. just look at the top of his head.

Old July 29th 05, 06:11 AM
N9OGL

That's between Cronkike and Baxter and isn't an FCC matter.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 29th 05, 10:56 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's between Cronkike and Baxter and isn't an FCC matter.

Todd N9OGL

Sure it is Toadie, it goes to having the qualities to be a commission
licensee. Oh I'm sorry, that steps on your toes, eh?

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 29th 05, 11:25 PM
an old friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's between Cronkike and Baxter and isn't an FCC matter.

Todd N9OGL

Sure it is Toadie, it goes to having the qualities to be a commission
licensee. Oh I'm sorry, that steps on your toes, eh?

an old dispute has bearing gee must be that secert set of rules that
sem to exist

It is old news anyway

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 29th 05, 11:35 PM
N9OGL

Sure it is Toadie, it goes to having the qualities to be a commission
licensee. Oh I'm sorry, that steps on your toes, eh?

A old dispute between two men isn't an FCC matter, it's a personal
dispute between them and their lawyers. I know there is a petition out
there which was sent to the FCC which brings up this point and I hope
the FCC throws it out.

Old July 31st 05, 06:17 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On 28 Jul 2005 16:00:41 -0700, an old friend wrote:

I OTOH am not sure dan has a point

sure he does. just look at the top of his head.

It would beat the Evinrude outboard motor cover shape of your malformed
oblong head, Porky!

K1MAN N9OGL Policy 40 July 2nd 05 02:22 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
The End Game: Baxter Thread of 2003 Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 30 June 1st 05 10:32 AM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM