Old August 5th 05, 04:44 PM
John Smith

Default Interesting reading from NCI

http://www.nocode.org/articles.html

John

Old August 5th 05, 08:26 PM
an old friend

John Smith wrote:
http://www.nocode.org/articles.html

John

read that carefully and look at when I choose to return to the
newsgroup

it might tell why I choose to return at the time I did just before FD

I do wish NCI would post something newer but I think the BoD has to
hash it out first

Old August 5th 05, 11:03 PM
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:

http://www.nocode.org/articles.html

John

read that carefully and look at when I choose to return to the
newsgroup

it might tell why I choose to return at the time I did just before FD

You've been on an undercover assignment with NCI?

Dave K8MN
Old August 6th 05, 05:01 AM
Carl R. Stevenson

I have been EXTREMELY busy with business and household projects that can't
be put off any longer.

I will update the NCI website either over the weekend or early next week,
depending on when the rain comes and prevents outside work.

73,
Carl - wk3c

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old August 6th 05, 06:13 PM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:

http://www.nocode.org/articles.html

John

read that carefully and look at when I choose to return to the
newsgroup

it might tell why I choose to return at the time I did just before FD

You've been on an undercover assignment with NCI?

closer than I would have thought you'd come

but simply conspiring with my NoCoder Friends by taking acts in
furtherence of our common ends

Dave K8MN

Old August 6th 05, 08:19 PM
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

John Smith wrote:

http://www.nocode.org/articles.html

John

read that carefully and look at when I choose to return to the
newsgroup

it might tell why I choose to return at the time I did just before FD

You've been on an undercover assignment with NCI?

closer than I would have thought you'd come

but simply conspiring with my NoCoder Friends by taking acts in
furtherence of our common ends

I've often suspected that some of you had common ends.

Dave K8MN
Old August 6th 05, 09:07 PM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

closer than I would have thought you'd come

but simply conspiring with my NoCoder Friends by taking acts in
furtherence of our common ends

I've often suspected that some of you had common ends.

only suspecting gee you are the fool the act like

Dave K8MN

Old August 6th 05, 09:52 PM
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

closer than I would have thought you'd come

but simply conspiring with my NoCoder Friends by taking acts in
furtherence of our common ends

I've often suspected that some of you had common ends.

only suspecting gee you are the fool the act like

That's total gibberish, Mark.

Dave K8MN

Old August 6th 05, 10:40 PM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

closer than I would have thought you'd come

but simply conspiring with my NoCoder Friends by taking acts in
furtherence of our common ends

I've often suspected that some of you had common ends.

only suspecting gee you are the fool the act like

break
That's total gibberish, Mark.

the pronouncement of a fool that is only NOW SUSPECTING that Nocoders
are working together for there common ends

Dave K8MN

Old August 7th 05, 12:58 AM
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

closer than I would have thought you'd come

but simply conspiring with my NoCoder Friends by taking acts in
furtherence of our common ends

I've often suspected that some of you had common ends.

only suspecting gee you are the fool the act like

break

That's total gibberish, Mark.

the pronouncement of a fool that is only NOW SUSPECTING that Nocoders
are working together for there common ends

Those aren't the common ends I was describing, Mark.

Dave K8MN