RadioBanter

-   -   Roger Wiseman is like a Slinky... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75857-re-roger-wiseman-like-slinky.html)

Reb August 6th 05 07:26 AM

Roger Wiseman is like a Slinky...

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
In article
"Lloydie" nospam@glendale wrote:

Roger Wiseman (Whining and crying)

Hi Lardass! I see you can't go two ****ing minutes without
whining about Roger Wiseman. He OWNS you, BOY!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That photo you placed in the singles group on Yahoo last year was very
telling, Wogie.
Did you ever take my advice and buy that shampoo that kills head lice?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Stagger Lee August 6th 05 03:55 PM

On 6 Aug 2005 12:46:15 -0000, Anonymous Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: That wasn't his photo, dumbass. You lose again. And, Roger
: doesn't have long hair and unlike you has hair to shampoo on a
: daily basis. Did you get that much needed Rogaine yet?
: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14

====================
"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
s.it

Stagger Lee August 7th 05 12:50 AM

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 00:41:15 +0200, Fritz Wuehler Secwet Hairy Woger wrote:
: In article
: Saggytits KKKevin Waldo Strom Lee
: blathered and ****s up again:
:
: "If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I
: Cor. 11:14
:
: Isn't it funny how all artistic depictions/renderings of that
: faggot Jesus (who got what he deserved on the cross) and his
: followers in the Bible all have long hair?

Those are derived from artists depictions from the middle ages.
During that epoch, long hair like yours was common, and it was natural
for the artists to paint Jesus to look like themselves.

In actuality, it is highly probable that Jesus had short hair. Even
the History Channel has put on programming which points that out.
Your own lack of scholarship is clearly evident in the comments quoted
above.

Paul (or Saul) lived during Jesus' time and was intimately familiar
with the customs of the day. Long hair like yours was regarded as
effeminate by most male Roman citizens (Saul was a Roman citizen), and
hence the quote from one of Saul's letters to the Corinthians.

If Saul were alive today, he would probably say "If Woger posts his
photo on Yahoo, it is a shame unto him."

And he would be right.

====================
"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who
make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians
have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine
man in the bonds of Hell."
-- St. Augustine

John Smith August 7th 05 12:55 AM

Jesus came to establish the rules for the "new testament", many of the old
rules were suspended... if Jesus had walked around with short hair, such
as became the style this century, he would have had stood out like a sore
thumb...

John

John Smith August 7th 05 03:16 AM

Lucifer:

You old hot devil you, the women have been asking around for you!

Really don't know huh?

He changed "an eye for an eye" to "turn the other cheek"...

He changed not being able to eat pork to now being able to eat it...
(someone needs to sneak some ham in the muslims food! They don't know
and haven't tried it yet... grin)

.... jews are still pi$$ed off about a lot of it, don't recognize Jesus as
the messiah, some will grant he bears prophet status...

.... but then, much of this doesn't have to do with amateur policy,
although it can't hurt to have a catholic priest bless your rig and
antenna!

John

Cmdr Buzz Corey August 7th 05 05:58 AM

Anonymous wrote:
That photo (IKYABWAI)

And, Roger
doesn't have long hair and unlike you has hair to shampoo on a
daily basis.

Why are you shampooing your butt, wogie?

Uncle Ted August 7th 05 06:04 AM

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:55:32 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Jesus came to establish the rules for the "new testament", many of the old
rules were suspended... if Jesus had walked around with short hair, such
as became the style this century, he would have had stood out like a sore
thumb...

John

(From the Church of Theists Suck)

What Would Jesus Do?

Advocate child abuse and murder amongst many other cruelties.

Christians are always claiming, "he’s the lamb", "our savior",
"the king of peace", "the embodiment of love", amongst the many other
names they associate with a loving, merciful nature. Jesus a nice
guy? Not in my book. Nor in any other person’s who is capable of
compassion and rationality. Let’s examine who the hell the Jesus
character really is. These verses will show not only is Jesus’
"loving" nature a joke but so are the Christians who worship him.
Jesus’ real mission to come to earth:

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family
members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a
sword." Matthew 10:34

Jesus says, "Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No,
rather a sword lf you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more
than me, you are not worthy of being mine." The real beauty of this
verse is that Jesus demands people truly love him more then they love
their own family. I ask you how can we love someone that we can not
see or interact with? Love is an emotion pertaining to physical
existence not to faithful ideologies, yet God threatens you with Death
just because your love for your mother maybe stronger than your love
for him. Matthew 10:34

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus. "Brother shall deliver
up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children
shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to
death." Matthew 10:21

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the
slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew
5:17

Jesus advocates murder and death:

Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal
torment of hell because they didn’t care for his preaching. Matthew
11:20

Jesus, whose clothes are dipped in blood, has a sharp sword sticking
out of his mouth. Thus attired, he treads the winepress of the wrath
of God. (The winepress is the actual press that humans shall be put
into so that we may be ground up.) Revelations 19:13-15

The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into a lake of fire.
The rest of us the unchosen will be killed with the sword of Jesus.
"An all the fowls were filled with their flesh." Revelations 19:20-21

Jesus says he is the only way to salvation yet he purposely
disillusions us so that we will go to hell:

Jesus explains that the reason he speaks in parables is so that no one
will understand him, "lest . . . they . . . should understand . . .
and should be converted, and I should heal them." Matthew 13:10-15

Jesus explains why he speaks in parables to confuse people so they
will go to hell. Mark 4:11-12

Jesus advocates child abuse:

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before
eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing
disobedient children according to the commandment: "He that curseth
father or mother, let him die the death." Matthew 15:4-7

Abandon your wife and children for Jesus and he’ll give your a big
reward. Jesus asks that his followers abandon their children to
follow him. To leave your child is abuse, it’s called neglect, pure
and simple. Matthew 19:29

Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children
according to Old Testament law. Mark 7:9

A few other things about Jesus:

Jesus says that those who have been less fortunate in this life will
have it even worse in the life to come. Mark 4:25

Jesus sends the devils into 2000 pigs, causing them to jump off a
cliff and be drowned in the sea. Clearly Jesus could have simply sent
the devils out, yet he chose instead to place them into pigs and kill
them. This is called animal abuse. Mark 5:12-13

Jesus kills a fig tree for not bearing figs, even though it was out of
season. Jesus must not be as smart as Christians would have us
believe, for he was retarded enough to do something this silly. You’d
think the son of god (god incarnate) would know that trees don’t bear
fruit in dry season. Mark 11:13

Luke 12:47 Jesus okays beating slaves.

John Smith August 7th 05 06:30 AM

Uncle Teddie:

Get used to the idea, else believe we crawled out of mud puddles, and if so,
get ready for the aliens which are likely on their way here--since there is a
great possibility some of them left the mud puddles of other planets before we
got our start here...

Anyway you cut it, don't look good...

Course, my rig and my antenna are not "christian", neither do they believe in
"mud puddle creatures"--they are in a heck of a predicament there...

John

Lucifer August 7th 05 07:09 AM

Garsh darn it, John. Now you went and did it. I don't know whether to strike
my chest three times and recite, "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa",
or to bow five times toward the east and hope that Allah blesses (???) me
with several wives and a buggy whip. I suppose I could do both and top it
off by throwing a few bananas in front of the Buddha statue just in case.

No need to **** Jesus, Lennie, Allah and Buddha off in one fell swoop, eh?
That would surely send me to ARRL Hell in no time flat.

It is probably not necessary to have a Catholic Priest wave his hands over
my radios, though perhaps it 'may' give added life to the transistors. I
will instead defer and humbly bow to the Lennie God without whose blessings
we cannot proceed.