Old August 16th 05, 03:14 PM
an_old_friend

Default "Bill Clinton and his administration killed three thousand Americans"

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Concerned citizen" wrote in message
Dear Bill Clinton,

Why didn't you round up the terrorists when you had a chance? You hate
America? You like watching innocent americans die?

Concerned Citizen

I love it. The Repooblicans screw up royally and keep spinning into "blame
the Democrats".

ROTFLMAO

How's the price of gas?

that is a result of 8 or so years back

Hear a big flushing sound as jobs disappear?

been hearing it a long time

Ever wonder why 9 of the 13 hijackers were Saudi's and yet Bin Laden's
relatives were allowed a flight out after 9-11 when the air space was shut
down?

that Happened? not according to other
OTOH it likely should have, or do you hold UBL's family responible for
UBL's actions

You should remmeber that his family and UBL at one time worked for the
US, against the Soviets in Afganistan
Ever think how much Bush might have invested in common with the Saudi's?

OMG, this is *way* too much.

Don't you love the unbalanced budget? Much better than a balanced budget
with Clinton. What Clinton did in the Oval Office was nothing compared to
G. W. B. and company.

I don't think the GW hired a 95k a year hooker

Trust me; history is not going to be kind to Bush. Assuming our descendents
are still here, of course.

ZBM-2

Jim AA2QA

Old August 17th 05, 12:36 AM