Old August 19th 05, 06:04 PM
an_old_friend

Default Proof of Stevie Double Standard, if proof were really needed

KY4Z
Hot ham and cheese
KY4Z
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

in the Above Stevie claims that He may lie if someone else makes him

But he will not allow that after He goes on about being a Marine Sniper
and on about his kills and finishes off with "One Shot, One Kill, even
in Illopolis) I decided to lie about my rank to cause you some
confusion Until I could get back to protect my family

But here again we have Proof of Stevie Double standard

Old August 19th 05, 08:22 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z
Hot ham and cheese
KY4Z
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

in the Above Stevie claims that He may lie if someone else makes him

"The devil made him do it."

But he will not allow that after He goes on about being a Marine Sniper
and on about his kills and finishes off with "One Shot, One Kill, even
in Illopolis)

Steve hold a dual mos? Radioman/Sniper? Hi!

I decided to lie about my rank to cause you some
confusion Until I could get back to protect my family

But here again we have Proof of Stevie Double standard

....Since I've seen him posting on here.