Old August 23rd 05, 01:59 AM
an old friend

Default How long are you going to contiue with your bull**** about Michigan

how long are you going to carry on with you BS about michigan taking
your claims seriously?

Old August 23rd 05, 02:10 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
how long are you going to carry on with you BS about michigan taking
your claims seriously?

What BS?

"Michigan" is a proper name and should be capitalized.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:16 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
how long are you going to carry on with you BS about michigan taking
your claims seriously?

What BS?

you bs
cuting the spelling cop

when you going to admit you are full of **** in claiming Michigan is
going to do something on your say so

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:35 AM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
how long are you going to carry on with you BS about michigan taking
your claims seriously?

What BS?

you bs

What BS?

(And that should have been "Your BS.", Markie)

cuting the spelling cop

"cutting".

And Michigan should STILL be capitalized as a "proper" name.

when you going to admit you are full of #### in claiming Michigan is
going to do something on your say so

Well...IF I were full of ####, I would let my doctor
know...However I'd prefer to get some OTC Colace or Milk-of-Mag first.

And I never said anyone was going to "do something" on my "say
so".

You're welcome to recover and re-post the item wherein you believe
I did....

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:43 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
how long are you going to carry on with you BS about michigan taking
your claims seriously?

What BS?

you bs

What BS?

(And that should have been "Your BS.", Markie)

It is your BS?

you claim Michigan would do something.

It will not

so you are lying and bsing when you claim it will

so how long you going to keep it up

cuting the spelling cop

when you going to admit you are full of #### in claiming Michigan is
going to do something on your say so

more bs

you have leid and said they are investagting

a letter form out of state they laughed and threw it away
Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 08:41 PM
an_old_friend

the question still stands

when you are you going to confess to your lies?\

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Old August 23rd 05, 09:27 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 23 Aug 2005 12:41:50 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

the question still stands

when you are you going to confess to your lies?\

Probably never. After so many years of rationalizing his lies I'm sure
he actually believes that they are justified. I effectively nuked him
with the facts and his response was avoidance. It's been a few years,
but if I remember my Psych 101 correctly he has what you would call
"Narcissistic Personality Disorder"; his false sense of superiority
will never let him fess up, and his need for attention will never let
him shut up. Too bad cause he's obviously a smart guy -- just really
screwed up.

Old August 23rd 05, 09:37 PM
an_old_friend

wrote in .com:

the question still stands

when you are you going to confess to your lies?\

Probably never. After so many years of rationalizing his lies I'm sure
he actually believes that they are justified. I effectively nuked him
with the facts and his response was avoidance. It's been a few years,
but if I remember my Psych 101 correctly he has what you would call
"Narcissistic Personality Disorder"; his false sense of superiority
will never let him fess up, and his need for attention will never let
him shut up. Too bad cause he's obviously a smart guy -- just really
screwed up.

You are more than likely right

OTOH I have found over the years if you keep pressing him on his faults
he tends to be quieter and better behaved

Old August 23rd 05, 09:37 PM
an_old_friend

wrote in .com:

the question still stands

when you are you going to confess to your lies?\

Probably never. After so many years of rationalizing his lies I'm sure
he actually believes that they are justified. I effectively nuked him
with the facts and his response was avoidance. It's been a few years,
but if I remember my Psych 101 correctly he has what you would call
"Narcissistic Personality Disorder"; his false sense of superiority
will never let him fess up, and his need for attention will never let
him shut up. Too bad cause he's obviously a smart guy -- just really
screwed up.

You are more than likely right

OTOH I have found over the years if you keep pressing him on his faults
he tends to be quieter and better behaved

there is also the factor of his crediblity

Old August 24th 05, 02:27 AM

From: Frank Gilliland on Tues 23 Aug 2005 13:27

wrote in .com:

the question still stands

when you are you going to confess to your lies?\

Probably never. After so many years of rationalizing his lies I'm sure
he actually believes that they are justified. I effectively nuked him
with the facts and his response was avoidance.

Your diagnosis is on-the-money with what we've seen for years
in here. He is 99 44/100 percent BLUFF.

It's been a few years,
but if I remember my Psych 101 correctly he has what you would call
"Narcissistic Personality Disorder"; his false sense of superiority
will never let him fess up, and his need for attention will never let
him shut up.

Proper psych name or not, that's IT. [my formal psych two
semesters were in 1959...all the rest of the time in the
Great School of Life with PLENTY of examples to study...:-)]

Author and screenwriter Ernest K. Gann's semi-autobiography
"Fate Is The Hunter" described how a guy faked his way into
being #3 (seniority) pilot on a new airline starting up between
San Francisco and Hawaii around the 1950s (Gann was #2 and an
airline pilot since before WW2).* This fake had "self-taught"
himself how to fly while in the State Department during WW2
going to and from South America. He's faked his way into
this new airline but had NO time on four-motor aircraft nor
could he fly well with the autopilot off. After an FAA
check-ride resulted in such a poor demo, the FAA found out
he had NEVER gotten an Air Transport rating! Fake went bye-
bye but later got onto another beginning airline doing the
same thing...but killing himself and passengers.

* In the book, not in the shortened black-and-white movie of
the same title name. It's in Chapter 16 (or "XVI" as typeset),
character name given as "Dudley."

Too bad cause he's obviously a smart guy -- just really
screwed up.

Stebie has an Extra. He's also said his nine-year-old can
pass it. Doesn't say much about the mentality or maturity
required to pass an amateur test.

Amateur radio is NOT on par with aircraft flying, not in any
respect. The "Dudley" of Gann's book was real and, as aircraft
can be deadly when mishandled by fakers, resulted in the
ultimate penalty. The penalty is less severe in this radio
hobby but the fakery there is more widespread...by example.

not FAQ

grounding for a long wire antenna [email protected] Antenna 2 June 19th 05 08:59 PM
How long of a longwire? DX99 Shortwave 7 June 2nd 05 11:14 PM
Long Wire Balun Cecil Moore Antenna 16 February 25th 04 01:26 AM
Any Good Or Useful For Listening Only ?: WiNRADiO WR-LWA-0130 Long Wire Antenna Adapter Robert11 Antenna 1 November 6th 03 03:47 AM
Help:Tower installation/repair Long Island Fjx1 Antenna 3 August 22nd 03 01:04 PM