Old August 23rd 05, 04:41 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 12 when is stevie going to stop with the bull****

when are you going to stop with the bull****?

when you going to admit you can't affect me with claims of reporting
me?

How long is long enough before you will admit the state will do
nothing?

when you going to stop lying about your license in the medcial field?

just a simply when is all that is needed.

yes this is an attack thread

Old August 25th 05, 11:53 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
when are you going to stop with the bull####?

In order to "stop" I would have had to "start".

when you going to admit you can't affect me with claims of reporting
me?

I already have. The "post" I am responding to is proof itself.

How long is long enough before you will admit the state will do
nothing?

It's not for me to "admit"...It's for the State to do.

when you going to stop lying about your license in the medcial field?

"medical"

I don't have a medical license. Never did, never SAID I did.

just a simply when is all that is needed.

How about putting that into comprehensible English?

yes this is an attack thread

Of course it is. There's no other kind for you, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 04:46 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
cut
when you going to stop lying about your license in the medcial field?

"medical"

I don't have a medical license. Never did, never SAID I did.

There we have it ladies and gents

Old August 25th 05, 06:00 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut
when you going to stop lying about your license in the medcial field?

"medical"

I don't have a medical license. Never did, never SAID I did.

There we have it ladies and gents

There we have WHAT, Markie?

Do you not know the difference between a medical license and a
nursing license, Markie?

Sure does seem like it.

You've been unsuccessfully trying tie "medical" and
"psychological" health together for the last week now...Now you're
trying to say I've "lied" about my LPN license because I acknowledge
that I don't have a medical license?

That's why Nurses get their licenses from a "Board of Nursing",
not a "Board of Medicine", Markie.

Get a paper towel and wipe the egg off your face, chump.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 08:07 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut
when you going to stop lying about your license in the medcial field?

"medical"

I don't have a medical license. Never did, never SAID I did.

There we have it ladies and gents

There we have WHAT, Markie?

Do you not know the difference between a medical license and a
nursing license, Markie?

That a Nursing license is a Type of medcial license, just like MD is is
type of medical license

there if you have No Medcial you have no Nursing license

You blew it and I caught you

get over and fess up and move on

cuting the BS

when will stevie stop lying about his actions an_old_friend Policy 4 August 22nd 05 09:26 PM
day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 10 August 14th 05 06:34 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
You cannot stop the AKC. [email protected] name CB 0 December 4th 04 03:31 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM