Old August 30th 05, 08:43 PM
RF Burns

Default Profit Stair 9.320 LIVE on Katrina - gravedancing ???

RG Stair is actually taking calls live and appears to be doing
a happy gravedance on 9.320 right now, saying Katrina was "G-d's judgement"
on the "sin and homosexual filled city of New Orleans"

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT THE F-CK I AM HEARING
COME OUT OF MY RADIO SPEAKER !! (right now as I type)
Profit stair LIVE and ON THE AIR NOW on 9.320 or 9.330

What a ****stain this ******* in SC is! What a HATEFULL old *******!!!
I thought Fred Phelps in Topeka was bad.....this guy is FAR WORSE.
Listen yourself on shortwave and see.

Old August 31st 05, 12:45 AM
Jim Hampton

"RF Burns" wrote in message
roups.com...
RG Stair is actually taking calls live and appears to be doing
a happy gravedance on 9.320 right now, saying Katrina was "G-d's

judgement"
on the "sin and homosexual filled city of New Orleans"

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT THE F-CK I AM HEARING
COME OUT OF MY RADIO SPEAKER !! (right now as I type)
Profit stair LIVE and ON THE AIR NOW on 9.320 or 9.330

What a ****stain this ******* in SC is! What a HATEFULL old *******!!!
I thought Fred Phelps in Topeka was bad.....this guy is FAR WORSE.
Listen yourself on shortwave and see.

The solution is simple. There are three controls that you can use. You can
change frequency (and find more interesting topics, perhaps), you can turn
the volume down (or off), or you can shut off the power to the receiver.

You can thank George Bush for most of this with his "family values", with
which he has done nothing. It was a ploy to get re-elected. I've noticed
that one preacher is blaming the deaths of our soldiers on the fact that
America "protects" gays and g*d's wrath is upon us. Bush's agenda to get
re-elected has caused much hate and discontent. Our federal deficit is
unbelievable and getting worse. Finally, he is coming off vacation to make
a big show of how he is going to help the states that have been devistated
by the hurricane. Perhaps he can go back to an elementary school and
twiddle his thumbs and toes and bounce his eyes around if and when we get
attacked again.

After Bush pushing for (and obtaining) big tax breaks for SUVs, how's the
price of gasoline in your area? Ever wonder why after the big tobacco
settlement and all the information as to how bad tobacco is for you, the
tobacco farmers get big subsidies? Think, man, think for a change. Follow
the money trail.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old August 31st 05, 02:41 AM
kk4tl

The profit is having his moment - he's been "predicting" such a
disaster for years.

So now that one of his "predictions" has finally come true, he feels
that he owns the bragging rights.

Yep .. all them "sinners" in New Orleans got what was coming to 'em.

The profit has a lotta room to talk after what he did to those young
"sistahs" out behind the barn a year or 2 ago.

Old August 31st 05, 02:51 AM
Uncle Ted

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:43:57 -0400, "RF Burns"
wrote:

RG Stair is actually taking calls live and appears to be doing
a happy gravedance on 9.320 right now, saying Katrina was "G-d's judgement"
on the "sin and homosexual filled city of New Orleans"

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT THE F-CK I AM HEARING
COME OUT OF MY RADIO SPEAKER !! (right now as I type)
Profit stair LIVE and ON THE AIR NOW on 9.320 or 9.330

What a ****stain this ******* in SC is! What a HATEFULL old *******!!!
I thought Fred Phelps in Topeka was bad.....this guy is FAR WORSE.
Listen yourself on shortwave and see.

Sorry, but I don't listen to talking arseholes...

Old August 31st 05, 06:49 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Jim Hampton" wrote:

Snip

The solution is simple. There are three controls that you can use.
You can change frequency (and find more interesting topics, perhaps),
you can turn the volume down (or off), or you can shut off the power
to the receiver.

You can thank George Bush for most of this with his "family values",
with which he has done nothing.

Snip

Get off it. Bother Stair has been around a long time before Bush was
president. Try not to look stupid while doing your Bush bashing.

You were doing OK with the first paragraph you wrote and should have
stopped there.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California