Old September 2nd 05, 11:19 PM
Loyd

Default Savage negro beasts rampage in lousiana

it is like cuhulin said and like the bible says. they are part of the ape
race and are not human. all of you liberal bleading hearts created this
problem and now us white pple must clean it up with our guns. cuhulin and
i are going to go hunting pretty soon.
Old September 3rd 05, 03:34 AM
Larry K3LT

Omigosh. I'm away from RRAP for almost two years, come in for a look
see, and am smacked between the eyes with this crapola! Sheez. There
goes my thoughts that things may have improved.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old September 3rd 05, 05:30 AM
Uncle Ted

On 2 Sep 2005 19:34:20 -0700, "Larry K3LT" wrote:

Omigosh. I'm away from RRAP for almost two years, come in for a look
see, and am smacked between the eyes with this crapola! Sheez. There
goes my thoughts that things may have improved.

73 de Larry, K3LT

They did improve somewhat - your buddy Dick Carrol went into a vapor
lock and bit the big one awhile back.

So are you back to obsess over Kim's callsign some more, or are you
going to bitch and moan about CW actually being a useful mode of
communication?

Old September 3rd 05, 07:16 AM
LaToya

"Larry K3LT" wrote in message
oups.com...
Omigosh. I'm away from RRAP for almost two years, come in for a look
see, and am smacked between the eyes with this crapola! Sheez. There
goes my thoughts that things may have improved.

73 de Larry, K3LT

The politically correct Liberals take offense that the media is calling the
goons in New Orleans "Looters".

The Liberals prefer that they be referred to as "Undocumented Shoppers

Old September 4th 05, 03:26 AM
Larry K3LT

Unfortunately, a large-scale disaster like this will cause the worst
sort of human (inhuman?) behavior to show it's ugly face. However, an
inhumane response to inhuman behavior is never warranted. Shooting
looters on site is never warranted; arresting them and prosecuting them
for whatever degree of larceny they are guilty of is sufficient.
However, shooting at rescue helicopters does warrant a response which
includes the use of deadly force. Those helicopters should start
carrying door gunners to return fire if fired upon.

Old September 4th 05, 03:43 AM
kk4tl

This post was NOT the work of Mr. Davies.

Old September 4th 05, 04:01 AM
Larry K3LT

Uncle Ted wrote:
On 2 Sep 2005 19:34:20 -0700, "Larry K3LT" wrote:

Omigosh. I'm away from RRAP for almost two years, come in for a look
see, and am smacked between the eyes with this crapola! Sheez. There
goes my thoughts that things may have improved.

73 de Larry, K3LT

They did improve somewhat - your buddy Dick Carrol went into a vapor
lock and bit the big one awhile back.

I don't know who the hell you are, as whole, but that was MISTER
Carroll to you. He was a good man and a highly intelligent and
informative poster to this newsgroup. YOU are obviously neither.

So are you back to obsess over Kim's callsign some more, or are you
going to bitch and moan about CW actually being a useful mode of
communication?

I shall do as I please.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old September 4th 05, 05:13 AM
Uncle Ted

On 3 Sep 2005 20:01:23 -0700, "Larry K3LT" wrote:

They did improve somewhat - your buddy Dick Carrol went into a vapor
lock and bit the big one awhile back.

I don't know who the hell you are, as whole, but that was MISTER
Carroll to you. He was a good man and a highly intelligent and
informative poster to this newsgroup. YOU are obviously neither.

Googling some of those "highly intelligent and informative" postings
shows otherwise.

So are you back to obsess over Kim's callsign some more, or are you
going to bitch and moan about CW actually being a useful mode of
communication?

I shall do as I please.

....as shall I.
Old September 4th 05, 02:36 PM
David

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:19:49 -0400, Loyd wrote:

it is like cuhulin said and like the bible says. they are part of the ape
race and are not human. all of you liberal bleading hearts created this
problem and now us white pple must clean it up with our guns. cuhulin and
i are going to go hunting pretty soon.

I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants.

Old September 5th 05, 03:48 AM
RHF

DaviD - " I got yer ''Savage negro beast'' in my pants. "