RadioBanter

-   -   Herr Dave Heil Himmler says (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/77885-re-herr-dave-heil-himmler-says.html)

an Old friend September 8th 05 12:12 AM

Herr Dave Heil Himmler says

Nomen Nescio wrote:
In his jack-boots and black SS uniform, with the Nazi armband and monocle:

"They vill sieze your computer, because you disagree with me, and because I say
so."

and of course Dave would know

Dave Heil September 8th 05 01:32 AM

Nomen Nescio wrote:
In his jack-boots and black SS uniform, with the Nazi armband and monocle:

"They vill sieze your computer, because you disagree with me, and because I say
so."

There's a little guy in Glen Dale, hiding in his little house, using his
little anonymous remailers to disguise his horrid little posts.

Dave K8MN