Old September 8th 05, 12:12 AM
an Old friend

Default Herr Dave Heil Himmler says

Nomen Nescio wrote:
In his jack-boots and black SS uniform, with the Nazi armband and monocle:

"They vill sieze your computer, because you disagree with me, and because I say
so."

and of course Dave would know

Old September 8th 05, 01:32 AM
Dave Heil

Nomen Nescio wrote:
In his jack-boots and black SS uniform, with the Nazi armband and monocle:

"They vill sieze your computer, because you disagree with me, and because I say
so."

There's a little guy in Glen Dale, hiding in his little house, using his
little anonymous remailers to disguise his horrid little posts.

Dave K8MN