Old October 6th 05, 04:26 AM
N9OGL

hmmmm cornwhore, last time I check this wasn't your newsgroup....so
keep dreaming

Old October 6th 05, 02:12 PM

Awww, Toadie, you won't get any new dates being that way........The
Commander would even spring for dinner and a movie if you'd talk nice
to him. FAGGOT!

Old October 7th 05, 01:41 AM
an old friend

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

stating that K1MAN has knowingly violated the rules could be considered
slander. Indeed it is my impression that he does not see the rules the
same way as say you do, and in some of the cases he may have a point

Just when I think you could not become any more ignorant, you prove me
wrong again.

gee and from a statement that is entirely accurate

even if K1MAN were knowingly violating... it can be slander/libel (if
the libel/slander is true it does become harder to make the case but
still possible) and from the mass of stuff out there it seem to me and
others that he has a case on many of the points against esp the
"braodcasting" realted charges

Old October 7th 05, 05:58 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

stating that K1MAN has knowingly violated the rules could be considered
slander. Indeed it is my impression that he does not see the rules the
same way as say you do, and in some of the cases he may have a point

Just when I think you could not become any more ignorant, you prove me
wrong again.

gee and from a statement that is entirely accurate

even if K1MAN were knowingly violating... it can be slander/libel (if
the libel/slander is true it does become harder to make the case but
still possible) and from the mass of stuff out there it seem to me and
others that he has a case on many of the points against esp the
"braodcasting" realted charges

You're absolutely "stuck in stupid".
Old October 7th 05, 06:19 AM
an old friend

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

cut
even if K1MAN were knowingly violating... it can be slander/libel (if
the libel/slander is true it does become harder to make the case but
still possible) and from the mass of stuff out there it seem to me and
others that he has a case on many of the points against esp the
"braodcasting" realted charges

You're absolutely "stuck in stupid".

nope you are stuck in ignorant

Old October 7th 05, 06:19 AM
an old friend

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

cut
even if K1MAN were knowingly violating... it can be slander/libel (if
the libel/slander is true it does become harder to make the case but
still possible) and from the mass of stuff out there it seem to me and
others that he has a case on many of the points against esp the
"braodcasting" realted charges

You're absolutely "stuck in stupid".

nope you are stuck in ignorant

I have stated nothing but facts ole boy

Old October 7th 05, 10:38 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dee Flint wrote:
"nobodys_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:
"John Johnston" wrote in
message

stating that K1MAN has knowingly violated the rules could be considered
slander. Indeed it is my impression that he does not see the rules the
same way as say you do, and in some of the cases he may have a point

My comments are based on the various warnings, inspections, and other
run-ins with the FCC that Baxter has had. It certainly gives the impression
that he chooses to see how far he can push the FCC.

well even if your revised stament is true that is different than saying
he has knowingly violated the rules

It's not slander.

Baxter has been KNOWINGLY violating FCC rules and regulations for
years. HE has said as much. He's said so in public, in print and on
the air.

the later is slander without knowledge neither of us has

Baxter said it. He's brazenly invited conflict with the FCC. He
got what he asked for. Now he's in hac with the FCC for thousands of
dollars, and my bet's on the FCC not backing off this time.

He could have asked the FCC for an opinion on the things he wanted to do
before he did them rather than taking an approach that appears
confrontational.

he could choosen to do so

he is not required to

Sure he is.

EVERY FCC licensee, regardless of what service they are in, is
REQUIRED by law to ensure that they are operating thier station in
accordance with the rules of their particular service.

No one, in ANY radio service, is (legally) permitted to do what
they want then ask later, with the sole exception of true
life-threatening situations.

he has the right to choose to be confrontational, if he chooses

No, he does not.

He DOES have the right to PROTEST that which he considers unfair
and he DOES have the right to seek redress. Both are guarantees of the
Constitution.

again with your appearant efforts to deny that others have the right to
exercise their rights

"apparent"

What IS apparent, Mark, is your inadequate English comprehension
skills.

He has NO right to wantonly violate published rules and
regulations which he has agreed to abide by as condition of licensure.
And it's not as if he's a "newbie" operator.

If you are turely not going to "converse with me" then don't, but don't
complain when you chose to do so

"truly"

No one converses "WITH" you, Mark...It's more like wading through
the mire trying to find the occassional pearl stuck between your
toes...Only there's no pearls.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 7th 05, 10:45 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

One thing good if baxter is tossed out all the little anti baxter
people won't have nothing to bitch about anymore, Their little pathetic
life will come to a end....hmmmm only 12 MORE DAYS

I find it interesting that no one here talks about Baxter unless a
Baxter-wannabe, such as yourself, brings it up. He's pretty much
personna-non-gratis in Amateur Radio.

I kind of hope he fights it and wins then a will laugh my @@@ off...(SNIP)

That will have to be a LOT of laughing to laugh THAT one off,
Toidie.

at you Anti-Baxter's morons

Your English skills are worsening, if that was at all possible.

Todd N9OGL

That's the only thing you got right.

THE N9OGL SHOW

Still illegally broadcasting on Amateur Radio, eh, Toiddie...?!?!

THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

No, you're not.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 7th 05, 03:19 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

One thing good if baxter is tossed out all the little anti baxter
people won't have nothing to bitch about anymore, Their little pathetic
life will come to a end....hmmmm only 12 MORE DAYS

I find it interesting that no one here talks about Baxter unless a
Baxter-wannabe, such as yourself, brings it up. He's pretty much
personna-non-gratis in Amateur Radio.

there you have it Stevie admit to being no one

cut

Old October 8th 05, 01:39 AM
N9OGL

I find it interesting that no one here talks about Baxter unless a
Baxter-wannabe, such as yourself, brings it up. He's pretty much
personna-non-gratis in Amateur Radio.

Hey dumb ****, I wasn't the one who started this thread, it was started
by an Anti-baxter lover. But let me get this straight a person who
hates baxter can post messages on here but a person who disagrees
can't, Sound to me like Censorship

Still illegally broadcasting on Amateur Radio, eh, Toiddie...?!?!

Sure am who going to stop me?? you??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW!

K1MAN N9OGL Policy 40 July 2nd 05 02:22 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
The End Game: Baxter Thread of 2003 Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 30 June 1st 05 10:32 AM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM