Old October 13th 05, 02:22 PM

N9OGL wrote:
I never claimed I did,

You sure did, you little cocksucking faggot.

by the way you little troll, does you mommy know

"does you mommy"

Does "your" mommy know you fellate all the truck drivers down at the
truck stop like she does?

you talk that way?

Does yours? Of course she does, she talks that way before, during and
after I have sex with her.

Old October 13th 05, 02:23 PM

N9OGL wrote:
And your still an asshole that no one likes

Oh, the irony, Toad.

Old October 15th 05, 03:37 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
And your still an ***hole that no one likes

And you're still the ALLEGED college student who can't respond
with attributes so others can follow.

Of course you should have GRADUATED by now, per your own
rhetoric...so how's that going? Can Mommy and Daddy expect you out of
the basement any time soon?

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 16th 05, 10:33 PM
an old friend

Default Stevie admits to Mark being no one

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

One thing good if baxter is tossed out all the little anti baxter
people won't have nothing to bitch about anymore, Their little pathetic
life will come to a end....hmmmm only 12 MORE DAYS

I find it interesting that no one here talks about Baxter unless a
Baxter-wannabe, such as yourself, brings it up. He's pretty much
personna-non-gratis in Amateur Radio.

there you have it Stevie admit to being no one

No...

What we have is Mark Morgan demonstrating his lack of English
Comprehension.

not at all

Absolutely "at all".

not at all

but what we see now is that YOU Stevie are not bright enough to make
only legit charge in the matter carefull editing

There was a thought behind those randomly arranged words, but be
darned if I can make heads or tails out of it.

I can't help your stupidity

Again...

And again...

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 16th 05, 10:37 PM
an old friend

Default Baxter: Life Imitates Art

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
He aint my butt buddy, maybe yours....Me I perfer women

"ain't" "prefer"

And women prefer suicide to Todd.

not from what I hear and from what I have seen in the past

How can that be, Mark?

very easily

You've stated in THIS forum that you don't know Todd nor have you
ever met him.

I don't recall stating that I never met him, indeed It is likely I have
after he lives in Taylorville and I lived in Illiopolis.

I may well have said I don't recall meeting him, which would would mean
that is what I recalled at the time. Presently I recall several
occoasion where we met, and i meet his gf at the time

OTOH I don't need to have met him to hear about him. I do still friends
in the area. I know the concept that things change is alien to you
Stevie

Your words.

your effort to spin my words maybe

So....based upon your previous statements and the statement now
made above, one can only surmise that we've caught you in yet ANOTHER
lie, Mark!

which statement was that?

Steve, K4YZ

K1MAN N9OGL Policy 40 July 2nd 05 02:22 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
The End Game: Baxter Thread of 2003 Bob Sherin, W4ASX General 30 June 1st 05 10:32 AM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM