Old October 18th 05, 03:44 AM
KØHB

Default BTW Stevie were watch the news lately about NASA

wrote

wrote:
KØHB wrote:

I think belief in magic IS a necessary requirement to really enjoy
Amateur
Radio.

Depends on what you mean by "magic"...

You are quoting Dee, attributing Hans...

Magic?

No magic. He quoted me and attributed me.

Sunnuvagun!

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB
--
Grand Exhalted Liberator of the Magic Electric Smoke

Old October 18th 05, 11:08 AM

Dee Flint wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:

I don't think so.

it seems she does enjoy hectoring folks, and generaly being a pretier
version of Stevie

I have to disagree with you on this. Dee is nothing like Steve in her
posting manners, and I cannot comment on her "prettiness" since I've
only seen a photo of Steve.

I think she is much more like Jim; quick to cut off discussion when her
logic fails.

No, I simply make every effort not to get involved in the back and forth
arguments that many engage in. No one is going to change any one else's
opinions and since the discussions far too often deteriorate into pointless
bickering and name calling, I choose not to participate in such.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Fair enough.

Old October 18th 05, 11:36 AM
K4YZ

lied_to__old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
stole_from_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
raped_an_old_friend wrote:

I don't think so.

it seems she does enjoy hectoring folks, and generaly being a pretier
version of Stevie

I have to disagree with you on this. Dee is nothing like Steve in her
posting manners,

she puts me in mind of Steve back when he arrived

and I cannot comment on her "prettiness" since I've
only seen a photo of Steve.

me too I am just giving her sight onseen the benifit of the doubt (what
little doubt I have

"sight UNseen" "benefit"

So what "benefit" is it that YOU think you have to grant, Mark?

benifit of the doubt as is obviouss to anyone with a working brain that
read the sentence

"Benefit" "obvious"

Read what? The SENTENCE? Is THAT what that was?

the sentence

"the sentence"...WHAT...?!?!

Obviously you were able to make every word

"...make every word"...WHAT...?!?!

that you can't seem to understand it after that must be a problem with
your brain

It's not a problem with my brain...It's a problem with YOUR
fractured English.

Hard to tell, really. You don't know how to construct one
properly, so it's hard to tell what was on your mind.

of course that let you out Stevie

No, Mark, it left YOU out.

wrong again

Nope.

batting 000 on accurate statement today

You forgot the "1", Mark...Batting 1000 today...

Your English comprehension and application suck.

I think she is much more like Jim; quick to cut off discussion when her
logic fails.

you may have a point there we shall see likely as not

This is funny...

your sense of humor needs work, but that is not a new statement

Brain suggesting others lack logic...

Stevie you don't know the meaning of the word

Yes, I do.

not according to your postings. they make it clear you don't know the
meaning of the word

Sure I do.

It's your inadequacies with English that make things difficult.

YOU have a hard time with understanding what's said to you, and
then compound the problem with not being able to express yourself to
mutual understanding.

And I know it does not apply to you.

logic as a word aplies to no one myself included (you too for that
matter) logical can apply to people, and does apply to me (but not it
seems yourself)

WHAT was THAT...?!?!

Must have been the written version of a "merry-go-round", because
it's making me dizzy.

Sheesh....

Steve, K4YZ

Again.

And again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 05, 01:54 PM
Michael Coslo

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

I remember hearing about years ago when "Ether" was considered the medium of
how radio was propagated. That particular theory ran into trouble when we
started sending space shots up..

Well, they figured it was ether that, or sumpthin' else.....

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old October 18th 05, 09:47 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

George Orwell wrote:
In article .com

From: Cmd Buzz Corey on Thurs 13 Oct 2005 20:33

wrote:

Were there any AIR ATTACKS on the
United States then?

Sure was.

Riiiiight...all launched by Japanese RADIO AMATEURS?

Pearl Harbor? Not balloons, but Zeros.

Hawaii wasn't a state then, so technically the Japanese attacked a US
Territory.

Old October 18th 05, 11:11 PM

On 18 Oct 2005 03:36:49 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

lied_to__old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
benifit of the doubt as is obviouss to anyone with a working brain that
read the sentence

"Benefit" "obvious"

Read what? The SENTENCE? Is THAT what that was?

the sentence

"the sentence"...WHAT...?!?!

Obviously you were able to make every word

"...make every word"...WHAT...?!?!

you understood it well enough to correct it

that you can't seem to understand it after that must be a problem with
your brain

It's not a problem with my brain...It's a problem with YOUR
fractured English.

no it is your brain

Hard to tell, really. You don't know how to construct one
properly, so it's hard to tell what was on your mind.

of course that let you out Stevie

No, Mark, it left YOU out.

wrong again

Nope.

batting 000 on accurate statement today

You forgot the "1", Mark...Batting 1000 today...

not at all

batting zero

no truth

no facts

just lies

Your English comprehension and application suck.

I think she is much more like Jim; quick to cut off discussion when her
logic fails.

you may have a point there we shall see likely as not

This is funny...

your sense of humor needs work, but that is not a new statement

Brain suggesting others lack logic...

Stevie you don't know the meaning of the word

Yes, I do.

not according to your postings. they make it clear you don't know the
meaning of the word

Sure I do.

It's your inadequacies with English that make things difficult.

more of your evasion

My English comp skill have nothing to do with the meaning of logic

another lie for stveie boy

YOU have a hard time with understanding what's said to you, and
then compound the problem with not being able to express yourself to
mutual understanding.

wrong again

the porblem is that I don't accept your premises tyour "logic" then
become a case of GIGO

And I know it does not apply to you.

logic as a word aplies to no one myself included (you too for that
matter) logical can apply to people, and does apply to me (but not it
seems yourself)

WHAT was THAT...?!?!

Must have been the written version of a "merry-go-round", because
it's making me dizzy.

no just you lack of brains (and for that matter showing you don't
English gramar either) pay it no mind

Sheesh....

Steve, K4YZ

Again.