Old October 7th 05, 02:52 AM
an old friend

Default an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on the net is child abuse

to all those persons believ spouting the bull**** that teaching one
kids to lie on the net is child abuse I off ther following Numbers

the Michigan Child abuse Hotline
1-800-942-4357

it is my understanding that the above number may only be usable the
residenet of Michigan

so I also provide the following for the local office of the state
agentcy in question

1-906-353-4700

this will connect you with the Family Independence agency for Houghton
Baraga and Keweenaw Counties

In some states is is a crime to falsely report child abuse, I do not
know wether it is or is not a crime in Michigan

I also know that you can make an anouomous report if you like, as
someone did some time back claiming I was abusing my father. From that
incident I know the law requires abuse claims to be investagted within
24 hours but that in practical term it sometimes takes a bit longer

So if you think I am abusing some child report, as you should if you
truly believe that crap, otherwise I ask that you drop it.

Of course I lack the power to enforce my wishes but I make them known

Old October 7th 05, 02:49 PM
K4YZ

Starting from the title:

an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on
the net is child abuse

"feel" "telling" "one's"

You've only now chaged your "parameter" to "on the net".

However lying is lying.

nobodys old friend wrote:
to all those persons believ spouting the bull#### that teaching one
kids to lie on the net is child abuse I off ther following Numbers

"believe" "one's" "offer" "the"

the Michigan Child abuse Hotline
1-800-942-4357

it is my understanding that the above number may only be usable the
residenet of Michigan

"residents"

You understand very little. That sentence had more holes in it
than the Bismark.

so I also provide the following for the local office of the state
agentcy in question

1-906-353-4700

"agency"

this will connect you with the Family Independence agency for Houghton
Baraga and Keweenaw Counties

In some states is is a crime to falsely report child abuse, I do not
know wether it is or is not a crime in Michigan

"whether" "it is", not "is is"

To falsely report ANY act agaist children is a crime in all
states, Mark. Including YOUR state of mind.

I also know that you can make an anouomous report if you like, as
someone did some time back claiming I was abusing my father. From that
incident I know the law requires abuse claims to be investagted within
24 hours but that in practical term it sometimes takes a bit longer

"anonymous"

So NOW I know why they replied "we cannot comment on on-going
investigations" and "your report will be passed to the officer involved
in this case".

Note I quote "...in this case".

Obviously there was NO case as far as I KNEW..Someone slipped and
let the cat out of the bag and Mark obligingly verified it for me that
I was NOT the FIRST to approach the authorities in Michigan!

So if you think I am abusing some child report, as you should if you
truly believe that crap, otherwise I ask that you drop it.

No one said you're "abusing some child report"...Hey, take that
piece of paper out back, tape it to a tree, and plink at it all day
long for all I care! Abuse all the reports you care to!

Of course I lack the power to enforce my wishes but I make them known

You only lack the power to "enforce" your wishes when you do
nothing to make them happen.

You have expressed a "wish" to be an HF-licensed Amateur...The
ONLY thing holding you back is YOU!

Mark...you were a pitiful little dweeb of a human BEFORE you made
this "invitation", and now you look all the more idiotic and paranoid
for it. Add that to your fractured, ill-conceived narrative and you
look more and more like you're in need of confined, definitive care.

They will be much more impressed if you show up voluntarilly and
ask for help, rather than have to drag you off kicking and screaming.

Do it now. Do it for your own good.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 7th 05, 03:17 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
Starting from the title:

an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on
the net is child abuse

"feel" "telling" "one's"

You've only now chaged your "parameter" to "on the net".

not really I have always said in the porper place, which is mostly on
the net

However lying is lying.

nobodys old friend wrote:
[...]

no it is not Stevie In Indiania any report of child abuse can be legaly
can be made legaly

In Michigan is not a crime to falsely report elder abuse, as I checked
on when I had to deal with that false report

I also know that you can make an anouomous report if you like, as
someone did some time back claiming I was abusing my father. From that
incident I know the law requires abuse claims to be investagted within
24 hours but that in practical term it sometimes takes a bit longer

"anonymous"

So NOW I know why they replied "we cannot comment on on-going
investigations" and "your report will be passed to the officer involved
in this case".

Note I quote "...in this case".

nothing specail they say that always see further comments below

Obviously there was NO case as far as I KNEW..Someone slipped and
let the cat out of the bag and Mark obligingly verified it for me that
I was NOT the FIRST to approach the authorities in Michigan!

maybe not

for daring to take public stands on issues over the years I have been
reported for many things

if you had asked I would have confirmed it for you

those taking political stand in this "free" country have for years been
the targets of effort

So if you think I am abusing some child report, as you should if you
truly believe that crap, otherwise I ask that you drop it.

No one said you're "abusing some child report"...Hey, take that
piece of paper out back, tape it to a tree, and plink at it all day
long for all I care! Abuse all the reports you care to!

Of course I lack the power to enforce my wishes but I make them known

You only lack the power to "enforce" your wishes when you do
nothing to make them happen.

more bull**** Stevie nothing I can realy do to stop your harrasment, at
least not without breaking the law

You have expressed a "wish" to be an HF-licensed Amateur...The
ONLY thing holding you back is YOU!

not at all My publicaly stated estimate says I will achive that goal on
or about 1 APR 2006

Mark...you were a pitiful little dweeb of a human BEFORE you made
this "invitation", and now you look all the more idiotic and paranoid
for it. Add that to your fractured, ill-conceived narrative and you
look more and more like you're in need of confined, definitive care.

well simply tried of the threat and bull****

but again if you think I am abusing a child make a report. It will the
half dozen or so reports that I know about, let alone the ones that
never rose to a level that anyone bothered with

They will be much more impressed if you show up voluntarilly and
ask for help, rather than have to drag you off kicking and screaming.

show up and say "Stevie says I should report myself for child abuse
becuase I think kids should be taught to always lie in public forums on
the internet, and in certain other condictions as well"

being that stupid is about the only thing I could do that might get me
comitted

BTW I realy don't care about impressing figures of authority. I would
have thought you'd learned that by now

Do it now. Do it for your own good.

try it yourself

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 7th 05, 08:48 PM

STFU, child abuser.

How Handle Multiple Open Wire Lines? greg knapp 5 Antenna 18 September 14th 05 10:50 PM
Open wire feedlines Doug General 6 December 23rd 04 06:03 AM
Repeaters in the NYC area for the US Open? Gab General 1 August 16th 04 09:06 PM
Alpaca Farm Open House in Glendale Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 12:20 AM
Open Wire Feeder Switching Ideas ? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Antenna 4 December 30th 03 07:37 PM