Old October 8th 05, 11:37 PM
an old friend

Default FYI KB9RQZ/ag (after R@O

to any interested party took and passed the general test test so just
waiting on the FCC to drag the process of finching what they started
with the NPRM, tried the extra (got 31 right close but not close
enough)as well but only studied for the general so as to not confuse
myself in naswer with to set of previlges (that almost got me on the
Novice and tech writtens certainly cut down my score then)

The testing was sight to see was more people siting for exams than any
of the VE's could remember ever seeing mostly for the tech class many
of them tried the general as well.

was funny the team leader was a bit perplexed by my taking the license
test they about filed the paper to give the license as if I had passed
the code test at somepoint, maybe they will confused enough to do so in
the end i check the DB in a couple of weeks and see. Not sure what I am
going to do if they screw up and manage to ISSUE a general class ticket

Old October 9th 05, 12:39 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"an old friend" wrote

: to any interested party took and passed the general test test so just
: waiting on the FCC to drag the process of finching what they started
: with the NPRM,

Your results of test are remaining good only for one year so will expire b4
the morse exam is gone.

: Not sure what I am going to do if they screw up
: and manage to ISSUE a general class ticket

No chances that the fcc is that much screw up.

BGO

--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old October 9th 05, 01:13 AM

Gr=FCmw=EEtch th=EB =DCnfl=E3pp=E5bl=EA wrote:

No chances that the fcc is that much screw up.

You must be a foreigner.