Old October 10th 05, 07:03 PM
AB8MQ

Default WHY I LIKED PRISON BETTER THAN I LIKED THE NUT HOUSE.

Let me tell you something, I’ve been to both
prison and the nut house
and the big house is a whole lot better. In prison
I had this big black
daddy by the name of Bubba Johnson who always
looked out for me and made
the other darkies pay me in cigs for sucking their
dicks and giving up
my brown hole. I didn’t have to talk to no head
shrinking doctors
neither about why I was so mad at the world and my
mother that I would
beat up on her 73 year old ass! The only bad thing
about prison was that
they wouldn’t let me write Lloyd and tell him how
he is my only love.
That kind of sucked. Also now since prison my
sphincters will never be
the same. Sometimes when I laugh real hard (which
really isn’t all that
often because I’m not all that happy a person
since Lardass is rejecting
me) a warm brown liquid oozes down my leg and
stains my white fruit of
the looms all brown in back, also when I walk to
the store (too many
DUI’s to drive) if I don’t use a lot of cologne I
tend to smell really
really bad. All in all though if I had my druthers
I’d much rather be in
prison (especially if Lardass would come and visit
me)!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 10th 05, 09:46 PM

Lloyd Davies wrote:
Let me tell you something, I've been to both
prison and the nut house

We know you have Davies, just like your older brother.

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

Shows the complete Davies family records....Lloyd's older brother Ray
Davies, Jr. is a convicted Felon, his sister and him and his daddy all
have criminal records.

In addition, Lloyd was committed for a YEAR to:
Mental Health Institute
2277 Iowa Avenue
Independence, Iowa 50644
319 - 334 -2583

and he is currently an outpatient at:
Athens-Limestone Community Clinic/ACCESS
1307 E. Elm Street
Athens, AL 35611
Phone: (256) 323-3661
http://www.mhcnca.org/

On the bright side. I know Lloyd is suffering from depression. I know
that he is aware that he's a total ****-up, and a grossly obese,
retarded pig with a misshapen head. Soon, Lloyd will either die from
heart failure, or he will suffer serious complications due to his
obesity. One thing for certain, Lloyd will never live to see 45. He
only has 15 years left of life. And the next 15 years will be his
deterioration. The remaining years of Lloyd's life won't be pleasant.
And because he is such a ****ing loser, he will be spending his
remaining years all alone, in a small apartment, surrounded by ******s,
spics & and whole slew of other societal rejects.

What a miserable existence. Lloyd really should listen to his
detractors and blow his brains out. But I'm glad he doesn't, I don't
want the homosexual pig to go the easy way out. I want him to suffer.
He has no clue what the future has in stored for him.

It won't be pretty.

Old October 11th 05, 02:56 PM

an old friend wrote:
cut

Coward.

ah yes the race card

You and Lloyd aren't part of the human race, Marky.

I do want you to know how scary it is to be called a child abuser by a
racist Piece of ****

Wrong, stupid.