RadioBanter

-   -   Is there a REAL HR Discussion group ANYWHERE ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/79358-there-real-hr-discussion-group-anywhere.html)

Dan/W4NTI October 11th 05 11:15 PM

Is there a REAL HR Discussion group ANYWHERE ?

Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

John October 11th 05 11:52 PM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

an old friend October 12th 05 07:28 AM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

why dont you found one Dan? Google provides the means

or are you going to whine about the fact not everyone agrees with you?

Dan/W4NTI

an old friend October 12th 05 07:29 AM

John wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

that doesn't exclude Todd will not exclude me for much longer, I will
not speak for Len and Frank

N9OGL October 12th 05 09:02 AM

yeah, dan can start his own on google, I'm running 4 right now.

Todd n9ogl

K4YZ October 12th 05 10:50 AM

nobodys old friend wrote:
John wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

that doesn't exclude Todd will not exclude me for much longer, I will
not speak for Len and Frank

Watta hoot...

Once again, Mark's not up on "current events", nor does he
recognize the relevence of the referal to THAT particular frequency and
why...

Steve, K4YZ

Dave October 12th 05 01:20 PM

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

who are they? all i see in here are very occasional short discussions of
ham policy.

[email protected] October 12th 05 01:31 PM

N9OGL wrote:
yeah, dan can start his own on google, I'm running 4 right now.

Todd n9ogl

Nobody wants to hear about your homosexual themed "groups", Toad.

[email protected] October 12th 05 01:32 PM

Oh the irony, Marky. You whine about everybody who doesn't agree with
you, child abuser.

oink-oink October 12th 05 03:20 PM

ink.net...

www.qrz.com