Old October 11th 05, 11:15 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Is there a REAL HR Discussion group ANYWHERE ?

Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 11th 05, 11:52 PM
John

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

Old October 12th 05, 07:28 AM
an old friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

why dont you found one Dan? Google provides the means

or are you going to whine about the fact not everyone agrees with you?

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 12th 05, 07:29 AM
an old friend

John wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

that doesn't exclude Todd will not exclude me for much longer, I will
not speak for Len and Frank

Old October 12th 05, 09:02 AM
N9OGL

yeah, dan can start his own on google, I'm running 4 right now.

Todd n9ogl

Old October 12th 05, 10:50 AM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
John wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

that doesn't exclude Todd will not exclude me for much longer, I will
not speak for Len and Frank

Watta hoot...

Once again, Mark's not up on "current events", nor does he
recognize the relevence of the referal to THAT particular frequency and
why...

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 12th 05, 01:20 PM
Dave

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

who are they? all i see in here are very occasional short discussions of
ham policy.

Old October 12th 05, 01:31 PM

N9OGL wrote:
yeah, dan can start his own on google, I'm running 4 right now.

Todd n9ogl

Nobody wants to hear about your homosexual themed "groups", Toad.

Old October 12th 05, 01:32 PM

Oh the irony, Marky. You whine about everybody who doesn't agree with
you, child abuser.

Old October 12th 05, 03:20 PM
oink-oink

ink.net...