Old October 16th 05, 11:07 PM
an old friend

Default Amateur (And ARRL Staffer ta-boot) Appointed to IEEE Programs...No Mention Of Lennie Anderson Serving Anyone or Anything But Himself....

K4YZ wrote:
FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE:

cutting stuff lacking conection to the WHOLE title

gee noting left

why would Lenn be mentioned by the ARRL ever?

No reason unless something from NCI was quoted and even that is
unlikely

way is Len name in the tittle of the post?

becuase stevie can't help being hatefull to others

Old October 16th 05, 11:11 PM
an old friend

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE:

QUOTE

ARRL Lab Manager is guest lecturer (Oct 12, 2005) --

Steve, what a shame that you take a peice of good news and turn it into
hate spam trash.

Quite the contrary, Brian. I celebrate Ed's appointments and have
great respect for his accomplishments. More power to him.

Hi! I'm absolutely positive that Ed appreciates your

"Subject: Amateur (And ARRL Staffer ta-boot) Appointed to IEEE
Programs...No Mention Of Lennie Anderson Serving Anyone or Anything But
Himself...."

posting here. Not!

I don't remember asking him if he approved.

Oooops. You screwed up. You told a truth.

nah it was an effort to assignate you by giving you a heart attack at
the shock

And the title does not include his name or callsign.

Another truth. Must be having a bad day.

Ed's name and job title are in the first paragraph of text.

You should be ashamed of yourself, that is if you
had any shame.

And what about YOUR shame, Brian? Your open, "unashamed"
pronouncement of your admiration for a creep whose lies and deceit
about the very radio service in which you are a licensee are well
known?

You were also my mentor for a short while. And that shamed me
horribly. I do have a conscience...(SNIP)

Whelp, there we have BRIAN'S Big Lie for the day...

Acting as you do made me sick to my stomach. I've no idea how you
sustain such behavio[u]r.

I understand from reading the results of long seris of interviews with
Kalnsman it is skill one developes afterwhile. It seem likely that
stevie has been working it a long time

(UNSNIP)...and couldn't keep up the new,
insulting thread subjects, the incessant claims of "liar," etc, etc,
etc.

But you DO "keep up" deceitful posts, mistruths and blatant lies
nonetheless.

You mistake someones opinion for immutable laws. Your mistake.

esp his own opinion

We can go on and on about your other silliness, ie your lying
about Somalia, "emergency comms", "ARES won't respond", etc etc etc,
but we all know it too well.

Somalia is true. You're simply envious.

No, it's not and no I'm not.

You were a bootlegger. Period.

You were not contacted and no QSL card will be forthcoming.

Emergency comms are true, and cell phones are a fact of life.

Your claims about UNLICENSED DEVICES in emergency comms was NOT
true, and your claim of the uninterruptable cellphone was not true.

Now you are lying again. Sad to see you back to your old self.

"ARES" as a voluntary agency will respond as they are able to.

All true.

ARES IS a voluntary agency, however YOU claimed (just a couple
months before it really happened) that ARES would not be able to
support a disaster the likes of what we saw.

Sorry, but that's simply not true (i.e., another lie of yours).

Thanks for nothing.

Back at ya.

Steve, K4YZ

Best of Luck

For what?

You're still a discredited liar, and your above claims and
statements still false.

I'm good with my statements and my opinions. That you disagree with
them doesn't make them lies. It merely means that we disagree.

Seems to me YOU are the one needing luck, Brian...Luck that none
of your offspring will ever see these archives.

Steve, K4YZ

If only yours could see what a disgrace you've made of their family
name.

Best of Luck.

Old October 18th 05, 02:23 AM

From: on Oct 16, 10:48 am
From: on Oct 15, 7:48 am
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

FROM THE ARRL WEBSITE:

QUOTE

ARRL Lab Manager is guest lecturer (Oct 12, 2005) --

Steve, what a shame that you take a peice of good news and turn it into
hate spam trash.

Quite the contrary, Brian. I celebrate Ed's appointments and have
great respect for his accomplishments. More power to him.

Hi! I'm absolutely positive that Ed appreciates your

Programs...No Mention Of Lennie Anderson Serving Anyone or Anything But
Himself...."

posting here. Not!

Dudly the Imposter is still obsessed with HATE of certain
individuals and can't help himself.

Serving after serving of A$$hole Flambeau. I honestly don't know how
he does it.

He's just nuts.

He needs salve.

His rationalization must be that, if he keeps on repeating his
lies long enough, often enough, some will believe him.

PSYOPS 101.

The ARRL Bulletin did NOT mention my name. I'm not active on
any IEEE Standards Committees. Yet Dudly the Ugly HAD to "add"
my name to the Bulletin headline in his "quote" in here.

Obsession.

He is just obsessed with his HATRED and can't stop.

Perhaps aroma therapy...

By the way, I'm not nor have I ever been on any IEEE Standards
Committee. Dudly confuses me with Carl Stevenson who is running
for Member At Large on an IEEE Standards Committee. My ballot for
the IEEE Election was mailed early...but I cannot vote on Carl's
name since I'm not on any Standards Committee.

I just voted for Jim Weaver, Great Lakes Division. We don't
necessarily agree on things, but the man has kept me informed, unlike
so many of his ARRL predecessors.

That's the way TRUE representatives should be.

Yep.

Proof of Dudly's HATE is expressed by his contemptuous add-on to
the ARRL news item headline. He MUST express his HATE at every
opportunity. That's a very sick syndrome that keeps getting
repeated in here.

He's probably on a "persons of interest" list in his home state.

I disagree. It might be on the walls of U.S. Post Offices, though.

I'll be on the lookout.

One
day he's gonna pop and his neighbors won't be saying, "I'm so suprised,
he was such a..." Instead they'll be saying, "I told you he was gonna
pop!"

That's highly probable...

I'll be watching the news.

You should be ashamed of yourself, that is if you
had any shame.

And what about YOUR shame, Brian? Your open, "unashamed"
pronouncement of your admiration for a creep whose lies and deceit
about the very radio service in which you are a licensee are well
known?

You were also my mentor for a short while. And that shamed me
horribly. I do have a conscience and couldn't keep up the new,
insulting thread subjects, the incessant claims of "liar," etc, etc,
etc.

Dudly the Ugly flies again.

It's in his nature.

If he had this same attitude and disagreed with Jim, Dave, or Kelly...

All the PCTAs must stick together?

From St. Hiram's Liturgy: "We must all stick together, or assuredly we

shall all stick separately."

We can go on and on about your other silliness, ie your lying
about Somalia, "emergency comms", "ARES won't respond", etc etc etc,
but we all know it too well.

Somalia is true. You're simply envious.

Tsk. Somalia must not have been one of the "seven hostile
actions" that Dudly the Imposter claimed to have been "in."

Here's a newsflash: Steve was in no hostile actions.

I dunno...the two words "hostile actions" can apply to most
anything involving fighting...from wars to barroom brawls. :-)

I hardly think that short-sheeting an "A" NCOIC constitutes a hostile
action. More like a practical joke seven times over.

His envy is so strong that his epidermal layers must contain
chlorophyl! :-)

He consumes "Soylent Green."

Heh...but he'll never look like Charlton Heston... :-)

But does a pretty good imitation of Charlaton Heston.

Emergency comms are true, and cell phones are a fact of life.

"ARES" as a voluntary agency will respond as they are able to.

All true.

"Truth" in Dudly's world is of Orwellian confusion of opposite
meanings. Dudly's "truth" is in his imagination. Everyone
else's truth is a "lie" according to Dudly.

You know, I tried to cut the man a break when tragedy visited his
household. But he was this way long, long, before that. You'd think
that he'd walk away from such a tragedy thinking that life is too
short, sometimes far, far too short to be squandering it with such
behavio[u]r. I pity the man.

His mindset seems to be centered around the close tie-in between
his ego and his imagination. If he IMAGINES he did something,
then he "did it" and that is all the "documentation" he needs.
When others don't believe this "documentation" his EGO takes over
and he generates intense HATRED against his doubters. An example
of that is his new thread where he is claiming that I am really
"Dudley" (the Gann imposter).

He's discovered the "null hypothesis." But doesn't yet understand how
it works.

He is trying to "re-fight" old
arguments (over and over and over again), perhaps hoping to show
that he was "really the victor and not the spoil."

That is a definition of insanity.

I've seen a few variations on this mixed-up mindset on BBSs
before the Internet went public 14 years ago. Those all lasted
only a brief time before they were simply kicked off the BBSs
by sysops. In here it will take a miracle to get rid of anyone,
this newsgroup being unmoderated. The bullies of the group will
keep on trying to force off those who "disturb them" any which
way they can.

They have until close of business tomorrow.

Dudly seems to live in a world composed entirely of PR news
squibs, vicariously existing in amateur radio announcements
by OTHERS. Note that he does not actually participate in
ANY of the functions' news items he posts. Fantasy world of
his is constantly on display.

He did say that he went to New Orleans in a rescue roll. I thanked him
for his service. Then he $hits on me.

Whoa. WE don't have any sort of PROOF that he was actually ON
this "rescue roll."

I asked that he prove nothing. I gave him the benefit of doubt. I was
a bigger man than him.

His posting was well after Katrina had
hit the Gulf states and he could have been copying news story
descriptions to flesh out his claims. Dudly (Robeson) seems
to live vicariously on the accomplishments of others who have
done noteworthy things. He establishes an imaginary identity
with them so strong that he may actually believe he did those
things himself. [that's the sick part] He desperately wants
to be noteworthy himself but, so far, all he can do is this:

Dudly (Robeson) will $hit on ANYONE disagreeing with him, try to
fight (with words) with them on disagreements, always with the
aim of putting HIM in the limelight. That's archived in Google
all the way back to when DejaNews was archiving newsgroups. He
wants ATTENTION to himself...by any which way he can, usually
by hurling personal insults at his disagreers. Notice all the
postings that center around Dudly's (Robeson's) personal
disputes with others. He becomes a sick "center of attention."

True enough. But it's still possible that he did perform volunteer or
even paid duty in New Orleans.

So far, Dudly's (Robeson's) "discussion" has very little to do
with Ed Hare or BPL RFI. He has not said he attended the news
bulletin meeting and does not discuss BPL subjects at all.

100% Correct.

His
main purpose was to hurl yet another personal insult towards
me. Typical. Fits right in with his main posting purpose of
making much over his personal squabbles with others. shrug

Again Correct.