Old January 8th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the forger, the blackmailer, liar

On 20 Oct 2005 02:56:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote: Why
Does Mark Morgan Have Multiple Personality Disorder? Why Can't One Of
His "Personalities" Be An Educated Wise Man?

more_stupid_than_an_old_friend wrote:

another steve comited forgery
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend_lied_about_just_about_everything wrote:

yet another one
starting out with
"And this is different from any other law...HOW?"

he follows up wit

"with"

k4yz
nobodys old friend

a thrid forery
and as amateur they are subject to modifcation by us which proves they
are not laws

Sure they are.

how long will stevie try to maintian this stupid lie

"maintain"

It's not a lie.

it is a lie

Nope.

And no matter how many times your "cut" or repeat THIS lie, will
it be true, Markie.

yes it will stil be ture that you claimed the arrl had the power to
make law

why can't he just fees up

cuting Stevie evasion

"cutting", Markie...

two "t's"

Like the REST of the English speaking world.

Sheeesh.

but then after about 90 he has not admited even to himself that he
lacks any evidence that I should be commited dispite claiming to sent
such to the state of michigan

"committed" "Michigan"

Dip and doddle

dance and swerve

Markie will get

What he deserves

Not today,

nor even the morrow

But it WILL happen,

To his great sorrow.

another threat from steve, an idle one

still holding onto that lie

What lie?

all of them

of course Stevie is still lying about not making death threats after 7
years

I didn't lie and I didn't threaten your life.

you did both

And repeating THAT over and over does not make it true, Markie.

got that right

but you made true long ago

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 18th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why Does Mark Morgan Have Multiple Personality Disorder? Why Can't One Of His "Personalities" Be An Educated Wise Man?

On 20 Oct 2005 02:56:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

why did you tell this lie