Old October 21st 05, 09:38 PM
an_old_friend

Default the FBI believe it or not as you choose Stevie

today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

I read her peices from Mr Slit's postings she agreed that a threat
seemed to exist and to contact the police to arrage for protection for
this man, in the conversation it develped between uthe thought that any
Mark Morgan in the phone book and in the UP may be also at risk and so
a memo/bultin will be sent out to UP law enforencement says someone may
attemtpt some type of crime against persona with the name Mark Morgan
based on a case of mistaken ID ( or words to that effect) She also
agreed with me, that likehood of Mr Slit carring out that threat is low

based on the fact I have been told that Mr Slit may be (according
sources I deem of low reliablity) N0VFP she will seek at some point to
have N0VFP questioned to see if he is fact Mr Slit etc

In giving her the background of the case and my history here on RRAP
and the various threats I receive we will sometime next week or the
week after get togther and go thought the archives of RRAP together.
she was not certain wether or not the posts of one K4YZ both in 1998
and 2005 were in fact criminal actions (we discused various 1st
amdement issues and how they might and might not apply), but after
hearing me read the "one shot one kill" post to her that it merits
further investagation and promised that it would receive as soon as her
case load premitted it.

she thanked me for coming to the FBI with this matter even if we should
turn out to chasing the wild aquatic fowl, assured me, by discusing
some the cases she has handled that are similar that I have been
assigned the right agent, and that it was her job, and suggestd that
prehaps with the first posts that I saw as a threat from Stevie would
have receieved action for the FBI if it had been after 9/11. we agred
that the follow up in this case could clearly

Old October 22nd 05, 04:28 AM
N0VFP

Bull****. You are an idiot.

I read her peices from Mr Slit's postings she agreed that a threat
seemed to exist and to contact the police to arrage for protection for
this man, in the conversation it develped between uthe thought that any
Mark Morgan in the phone book and in the UP may be also at risk and so
a memo/bultin will be sent out to UP law enforencement says someone may
attemtpt some type of crime against persona with the name Mark Morgan
based on a case of mistaken ID ( or words to that effect) She also
agreed with me, that likehood of Mr Slit carring out that threat is low

based on the fact I have been told that Mr Slit may be (according
sources I deem of low reliablity) N0VFP she will seek at some point to
have N0VFP questioned to see if he is fact Mr Slit etc

God are you stupid Marky. Have these delusions much?

You are a ****ing liar, Marky.

Old October 22nd 05, 04:56 AM
an_old_friend

N0VFP wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

Bull****.

not bull****

You are an idiot.

not true but even if true it matters not one wit

I read her peices from Mr Slit's postings she agreed that a threat
seemed to exist and to contact the police to arrage for protection for
this man, in the conversation it develped between uthe thought that any
Mark Morgan in the phone book and in the UP may be also at risk and so
a memo/bultin will be sent out to UP law enforencement says someone may
attemtpt some type of crime against persona with the name Mark Morgan
based on a case of mistaken ID ( or words to that effect) She also
agreed with me, that likehood of Mr Slit carring out that threat is low

based on the fact I have been told that Mr Slit may be (according
sources I deem of low reliablity) N0VFP she will seek at some point to
have N0VFP questioned to see if he is fact Mr Slit etc

God are you stupid Marky.

I (and others don't think so) but perhaps

Have these delusions much?

what delusion are you reffering to?

it has been post that Mr Slit is N0VFP the poster is someone I tend not
to believe as I indicated to the agent, but it is the only lead I had
at the time

since then a new lead (which comes from sources I deem even less
realible) calims Mr slit is Roger Wiseman I will when I speak with her

[...]

not a lie in the post there are statements that may turn out to be
untrue but I have reported the facts as I know the rest as I belive it

Old October 22nd 05, 05:33 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

Bull****.

not bull****

You are a known liar.

You are an idiot.

not true but even if true it matters not one wit

Yes it is true. There was no threat, stupid. They could see that, I'm
sure.

I read her peices from Mr Slit's postings she agreed that a threat
seemed to exist and to contact the police to arrage for protection for
this man, in the conversation it develped between uthe thought that any
Mark Morgan in the phone book and in the UP may be also at risk and so
a memo/bultin will be sent out to UP law enforencement says someone may
attemtpt some type of crime against persona with the name Mark Morgan
based on a case of mistaken ID ( or words to that effect) She also
agreed with me, that likehood of Mr Slit carring out that threat is low

based on the fact I have been told that Mr Slit may be (according
sources I deem of low reliablity) N0VFP she will seek at some point to
have N0VFP questioned to see if he is fact Mr Slit etc

God are you stupid Marky.

I (and others don't think so) but perhaps

No everybody thinks so.

Have these delusions much?

what delusion are you reffering to?

Oh, delusions that threats were made when they weren't, you talking to
the FBI when you didn't.

it has been post that Mr Slit is N0VFP the poster is someone I tend not
to believe as I indicated to the agent, but it is the only lead I had
at the time

You aren't a detective, stupid. You are Inspector Clueless.

since then a new lead (which comes from sources I deem even less
realible) calims Mr slit is Roger Wiseman I will when I speak with her

And they told you it would be a week or two before they would get
around to looking into it. Not much of a life or death priority to
them, now is it?

[...]

You are an idiot and a liar.

Old October 22nd 05, 05:40 AM

On 21 Oct 2005 21:33:14 -0700, wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

Bull****.

not bull****

You are a known liar.

your point?

I only as I have stated about mattter of Identity in an effort to
avoid stlakers like yourself

You are an idiot.

not true but even if true it matters not one wit

Yes it is true. There was no threat, stupid.

there was a threat, you have made that clear

you choose to imply the threat was for death and it may have been you
have admited that you inttedn to emabarras who ever lives at that
address, that is a threat

There is absolutely a threat

They could see that, I'm
sure.

I read her peices from Mr Slit's postings she agreed that a threat
seemed to exist and to contact the police to arrage for protection for
this man, in the conversation it develped between uthe thought that any
Mark Morgan in the phone book and in the UP may be also at risk and so
a memo/bultin will be sent out to UP law enforencement says someone may
attemtpt some type of crime against persona with the name Mark Morgan
based on a case of mistaken ID ( or words to that effect) She also
agreed with me, that likehood of Mr Slit carring out that threat is low

based on the fact I have been told that Mr Slit may be (according
sources I deem of low reliablity) N0VFP she will seek at some point to
have N0VFP questioned to see if he is fact Mr Slit etc

God are you stupid Marky.

I (and others don't think so) but perhaps

No everybody thinks so.

simply not true Brain Todd len anderson Bill shol and other don't
seem to think so

Have these delusions much?

what delusion are you reffering to?

Oh, delusions that threats were made when they weren't,

you made statements you clearly intended to be taken as threat

you talking to
the FBI when you didn't.

sure did called thrusday they called friday morning

it has been post that Mr Slit is N0VFP the poster is someone I tend not
to believe as I indicated to the agent, but it is the only lead I had
at the time

You aren't a detective, stupid. You are Inspector Clueless.

since then a new lead (which comes from sources I deem even less
realible) calims Mr slit is Roger Wiseman I will when I speak with her

And they told you it would be a week or two before they would get
around to looking into it. Not much of a life or death priority to
them, now is it?

and after agreeing to obtain protection for the Mark Morgan in MQT it
isn't a life and death matter, nor should it

we agreed it was unlikely you had the abilty to carry through on the
threat that in and of itself lowers the priority. now it is a matter
of cleaning up the mess left behind

[...]

your point Mr Slit?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old October 22nd 05, 06:39 AM
Digital

You are an idiot and a liar.

your point Mr Slit?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mr. Wogie is no stranger to the FBI.

His penchant for posting FBI email addresses under the names of others while
using NimBusters is legend.

Of course Wogie denies it all....but that is what a congenital, 12 year old
going on fifty years old liar does. He blamed it on Lloyd.

He blames everything on Lloyd.

Old October 22nd 05, 01:33 PM

Lardass Digituphisass wrote:
Mr. Wogie is no stranger to the FBI.

Poor Lardass 1:39 AM and here he is drunk and alone, whining about
another man, showing off his cocksucking lisp......

Lardass Davies is no stranger to the FBI, either, theyt are looking
into his kiddie porn adverts with interest.

His penchant

And your penchant for posting homosexual and shemale pictures is legend
at Nimbusters, too lardass.

Old October 22nd 05, 01:38 PM

wrote:
On 21 Oct 2005 21:33:14 -0700,
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

Bull****.

not bull****

You are a known liar.

your point?

Marky admits he is a liar.

I only as I have stated about mattter of Identity in an effort to
avoid stlakers like yourself

What a mental midget you are, retard.

You are an idiot.

not true but even if true it matters not one wit

Yes it is true. There was no threat, stupid.

there was a threat, you have made that clear

Bull****.

you choose to imply the threat was for death and it may have been you
have admited that you inttedn to emabarras who ever lives at that

One wouldn't have to work very hard to embarrass you, Marky, you do it
all by yourself. It used to be your address, wasn't it?

address, that is a threat

You can't comprehend the written word can you, dumbass?

There is absolutely a threat

No, stupid there wasn't. Hope they get you for filing a false rerport.

They could see that, I'm
sure.

[...]

Wrong, Marky.

Bull****, pea brain.

you talking to
the FBI when you didn't.

sure did called thrusday they called friday morning

Liar.

it has been post that Mr Slit is N0VFP the poster is someone I tend not
to believe as I indicated to the agent, but it is the only lead I had
at the time

You aren't a detective, stupid. You are Inspector Clueless.

since then a new lead (which comes from sources I deem even less
realible) calims Mr slit is Roger Wiseman I will when I speak with her

And they told you it would be a week or two before they would get
around to looking into it. Not much of a life or death priority to
them, now is it?

and after agreeing to obtain protection for the Mark Morgan in MQT it
isn't a life and death matter, nor should it

So *you* say, Marky, but you are a known liar.

we agreed it was unlikely you had the abilty to carry through on the
threat that in and of itself lowers the priority. now it is a matter
of cleaning up the mess left behind

You shouldn't watch old cop shows on TV and pretend they are the real
FBI, Marky.

[...]

Was just proven by you, idiot.

Old October 22nd 05, 04:04 PM
an_old_friend

On 21 Oct 2005 21:33:14 -0700,
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

Bull****.

not bull****

You are a known liar.

your point?

Marky admits he is a liar.

your point

I only as I have stated about mattter of Identity in an effort to
avoid stlakers like yourself

What a mental midget you are, retard.

tranference again i see

I may be guilty of taking you more seriously than you deserve,but I'll
take that chance

You are an idiot.

not true but even if true it matters not one wit

Yes it is true. There was no threat, stupid.

there was a threat, you have made that clear

Bull****.

absoutely and you have confessed to making a threat

you choose to imply the threat was for death and it may have been you
have admited that you inttedn to emabarras who ever lives at that

One wouldn't have to work very hard to embarrass you, Marky, you do it
all by yourself.

I would not have been the target, when you involved in your ignorance
other I had no moral choice but to report and seek protection for those
who whom be your victums if you were able to carry it through

It used to be your address, wasn't it?

no it isn't I have never lived in MQT

address, that is a threat

You can't comprehend the written word can you, dumbass?

I certainly can and do

that you brake up a quote and then complain about a sentence fragment
is as eveidence is a sign of your lacking much upstairs

There is absolutely a threat

No, stupid there wasn't. Hope they get you for filing a false rerport.

we shall see

but I doubt it

They could see that, I'm
sure.

[...]

true enough little boy, and that is just here in This forum online

you should notice BTW even Stevie who knows certain statement I have
made recently are lies has choosen to back off and let me deal with you
in my own way (he will likely try and make me pay for it later but that
is another matter

yes I am lying to you and there but where?

Have these delusions much?

what delusion are you reffering to?

Oh, delusions that threats were made when they weren't,

you made statements you clearly intended to be taken as threat

Bull****, pea brain.

you clearly intended them to be taken as a threat

you talking to
the FBI when you didn't.

sure did called thrusday they called friday morning

Liar.

at times but not there

it has been post that Mr Slit is N0VFP the poster is someone I tend not
to believe as I indicated to the agent, but it is the only lead I had
at the time

You aren't a detective, stupid. You are Inspector Clueless.

since then a new lead (which comes from sources I deem even less
realible) calims Mr slit is Roger Wiseman I will when I speak with her

And they told you it would be a week or two before they would get
around to looking into it. Not much of a life or death priority to
them, now is it?

and after agreeing to obtain protection for the Mark Morgan in MQT it
isn't a life and death matter, nor should it

So *you* say, Marky, but you are a known liar.

but it is an obviously true statement

you are not a life and death matter once the target of your threat is
protected after all it is unlikely that you have the means, the will,
or the brains to carry out the threat

we agreed it was unlikely you had the abilty to carry through on the
threat that in and of itself lowers the priority. now it is a matter
of cleaning up the mess left behind

You shouldn't watch old cop shows on TV and pretend they are the real
FBI, Marky.

I don't wacth cop shows

[...]

impossible to to have a point proven you have to make a point, without
a point to begin with you can't prove a point

Old October 22nd 05, 04:41 PM
N0VFP

an_old_friend wrote:
On 21 Oct 2005 21:33:14 -0700,
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
today the FBI returned my call and I spooke to the agent that will be
handling the case

Bull****.

not bull****

You are a known liar.

your point?

Marky admits he is a liar.

your point

Everybody's point is missed by you, Marky.

I only as I have stated about mattter of Identity in an effort to
avoid stlakers like yourself

What a mental midget you are, retard.

tranference again i see

Pee Wee Herman-ing again I see.

I may be guilty of taking you more seriously than you deserve,but I'll
take that chance

You are so ****ing stupid,Marky. Filing false reports will get you in
hot water,Marky.

You are an idiot.

not true but even if true it matters not one wit

Yes it is true. There was no threat, stupid.

there was a threat, you have made that clear

Bull****.

absoutely and you have confessed to making a threat

Wrong as usual,Marky.

you choose to imply the threat was for death and it may have been you
have admited that you inttedn to emabarras who ever lives at that

One wouldn't have to work very hard to embarrass you, Marky, you do it
all by yourself.

I would not have been the target, when you involved in your ignorance
other I had no moral choice but to report and seek protection for those
who whom be your victums if you were able to carry it through

You take stupidity to another new low, Marky.

It used to be your address, wasn't it?

no it isn't I have never lived in MQT

Liar.

address, that is a threat

You can't comprehend the written word can you, dumbass?

I certainly can and do

You have yet to show it, retard.

that you brake up a quote and then complain about a sentence fragment
is as eveidence is a sign of your lacking much upstairs

And you constantly whining about it instead of composing a better
response shows you are a mental midget, Marky.

There is absolutely a threat

No, stupid there wasn't. Hope they get you for filing a false rerport.

we shall see

Yes, we shall. Dumbass!

but I doubt it

So you are lying about the whole thing.

They could see that, I'm
sure.

[...]

No, it's true offline as well.

you should notice BTW even Stevie who knows certain statement I have
made recently are lies has choosen to back off and let me deal with you
in my own way (he will likely try and make me pay for it later but that
is another matter

By whining is not dealing, stupid.

yes I am lying to you and there but where?

Marky admits to lying about the whole thing.

Have these delusions much?

what delusion are you reffering to?

Oh, delusions that threats were made when they weren't,

you made statements you clearly intended to be taken as threat

Bull****, pea brain.

you clearly intended them to be taken as a threat

No, retard. Learn to read.

you talking to
the FBI when you didn't.

sure did called thrusday they called friday morning

Liar.

at times but not there

Marky admits to lying about the whole thing a second time.

it has been post that Mr Slit is N0VFP the poster is someone I tend not
to believe as I indicated to the agent, but it is the only lead I had
at the time

You aren't a detective, stupid. You are Inspector Clueless.

since then a new lead (which comes from sources I deem even less
realible) calims Mr slit is Roger Wiseman I will when I speak with her

And they told you it would be a week or two before they would get
around to looking into it. Not much of a life or death priority to
them, now is it?

and after agreeing to obtain protection for the Mark Morgan in MQT it
isn't a life and death matter, nor should it

So *you* say, Marky, but you are a known liar.

but it is an obviously true statement

Yes, it is true that you are a known liar.

you are not a life and death matter once the target of your threat is
protected after all it is unlikely that you have the means, the will,
or the brains to carry out the threat

No credibility, Marky. That's you.

we agreed it was unlikely you had the abilty to carry through on the
threat that in and of itself lowers the priority. now it is a matter
of cleaning up the mess left behind

You shouldn't watch old cop shows on TV and pretend they are the real
FBI, Marky.

I don't wacth cop shows

Too many painful reminders of your real life run-ins with them, Marky?

[...]

What the hell are you babbling about, Marky? You are babbling in
circles like a dog chasing it's own tail.