Old October 23rd 05, 07:22 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Putting the "Real" back into _REAL_ Ham Radio

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Polymath wrote:
Nailsea Grammar School?

you don't even know what he Means?

good greif I know what Steve Stone means and I think the ARS would be
better off with Morse Code USE banned (but I don't addvocate it in the
US becuase I beleive the Code users have the right do such things even
if I find them wastefull or counter productive

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait for this
one.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 23rd 05, 09:42 PM
an_old_friend

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait for this
one.

I oputght to make you wait for it

but I will not

Morse Code use has brought about a Cult statuts that has clearly served
and will most likely continue to serve as a dividing point amoug the
memebers of the ARS

I have more but if you want I will make you wait

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 23rd 05, 10:59 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how
using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait for
this
one.

I oputght to make you wait for it

but I will not

Morse Code use has brought about a Cult statuts that has clearly served
and will most likely continue to serve as a dividing point amoug the
memebers of the ARS

I have more but if you want I will make you wait

Dan/W4NTI

A cult you say? A dividing point you say? Who is the leader of this cult
Markie? Do we stand around NAKED in a circle and summon demons?

A dividing point? What might that be Markie? The CW qualified, and the
NOT? Why is THAT such a problem to you? Because your too LAZY to memorize
enough Morse to pass a multiple GUESS test at the ridicolous slow speed of
FIVE WORDS A MINUTE? You could pass that by knowing 15 letters and guessing
at the rest.

I think the word of interest here is LAZY.

Continue Markey.....I can hardly wait.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 23rd 05, 11:26 PM
an_old_friend

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how
using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait for
this
one.

I oputght to make you wait for it

but I will not

Morse Code use has brought about a Cult statuts that has clearly served
and will most likely continue to serve as a dividing point amoug the
memebers of the ARS

I have more but if you want I will make you wait

Dan/W4NTI

A cult you say?

yes and others have as well

A dividing point you say?

certainly
Who is the leader of this cult
Markie?

well I rather to name the Late Maxim dead a buried leaders are safer

but realy I don't get the memos of the cult of the MMM, being that I am
not on the membership roster
Do we stand around NAKED in a circle and summon demons?

again I would not know, but I am inclinded to doubt it

A dividing point? What might that be Markie? The CW qualified, and the
NOT? Why is THAT such a problem to you? Because your too LAZY to memorize
enough Morse to pass a multiple GUESS test at the ridicolous slow speed of
FIVE WORDS A MINUTE? You could pass that by knowing 15 letters and guessing
at the rest.

I think the word of interest here is LAZY.

nothing you have said before, fortunately the FCC can see though that
line of BS even if you can't

Continue Markey.....I can hardly wait.

when you going to pay me?

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 24th 05, 02:08 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how
using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait
for
this
one.

I oputght to make you wait for it

but I will not

Morse Code use has brought about a Cult statuts that has clearly served
and will most likely continue to serve as a dividing point amoug the
memebers of the ARS

I have more but if you want I will make you wait

Dan/W4NTI

A cult you say?

yes and others have as well

Who, where, when did others say that. Prove it Moron.

A dividing point you say?

certainly

Thats it Markey? Is this the best you can do wimp?

Who is the leader of this cult
Markie?

well I rather to name the Late Maxim dead a buried leaders are safer

Hiram Percy Maxim I presume is who you are defiling. And you wonder why
people want to kick your ass.

HPM among other things was the founder of the ARRL. And you claim he was
the head of a cult consisting of CW users?

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a flippin idiot you are you discusting excuse
for a human being.

Maybe someone will use on of Mr. Maxims inventions to give you a attitude
adjustment. Any idea what that might be moron?

but realy I don't get the memos of the cult of the MMM, being that I am
not on the membership roster
Do we stand around NAKED in a circle and summon demons?

again I would not know, but I am inclinded to doubt it

A dividing point? What might that be Markie? The CW qualified, and the
NOT? Why is THAT such a problem to you? Because your too LAZY to
memorize
enough Morse to pass a multiple GUESS test at the ridicolous slow speed
of
FIVE WORDS A MINUTE? You could pass that by knowing 15 letters and
guessing
at the rest.

I think the word of interest here is LAZY.

nothing you have said before, fortunately the FCC can see though that
line of BS even if you can't

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAA... what a moron. The FCC is only doing what IT THINKS the
hams want. Based on people like you.

You are the reason ham radio went to hell in the last few decades. You and
your ilk need to be removed from the service. You are the cause of this
whole mess. And you want me and others that are old enough to know what ham
radio used to be fall for you bs. Well forget it Asshole, we know better.

Continue Markey.....I can hardly wait.

when you going to pay me?

Ever see Candid Camera? You figure it out moron.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 24th 05, 03:11 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:08:18 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote in
k.net:

snip
I think the word of interest here is LAZY.

nothing you have said before, fortunately the FCC can see though that
line of BS even if you can't

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAA... what a moron. The FCC is only doing what IT THINKS the
hams want. Based on people like you.

Gee, and here I thought the FCC was acting on behalf of the ARRL
lobby..... easier tests = more hams = more revenue from RAH sales,
membership dues, sponsor organizations, federal grants, etc, etc.

Old October 24th 05, 03:08 PM
an_old_friend

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how
using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait
for
this
one.

I oputght to make you wait for it

but I will not

Morse Code use has brought about a Cult statuts that has clearly served
and will most likely continue to serve as a dividing point amoug the
memebers of the ARS

I have more but if you want I will make you wait

Dan/W4NTI

A cult you say?

yes and others have as well

Who, where, when did others say that. Prove it Moron.

Len Anderson many times google it yourself the only thing you might
trouble with is keeping DOWN the number of hits

Frank may have said the same

A dividing point you say?

certainly

Thats it Markey? Is this the best you can do wimp?

it is enough

I see no need to exlaborate further

Who is the leader of this cult
Markie?

well I rather to name the Late Maxim dead a buried leaders are safer

Hiram Percy Maxim I presume is who you are defiling.

I would dispute your attribution of who is doing the defiling but yes I
was refering to him

And you wonder why
people want to kick your ass.

another lie

I know why. I don't worship what they spread out over the ground. It
is good for crops but little else

HPM among other things was the founder of the ARRL.

Yes I know that

And you claim he was
the head of a cult consisting of CW users?

I claim he has been evelvated and preverted and since you use the term
defilved in holding such a position

and he can no longer defend himself either

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a flippin idiot you are you discusting excuse
for a human being.

Maybe someone will use on of Mr. Maxims inventions to give you a attitude
adjustment. Any idea what that might be moron?

yes I am aware of the tool of violence you are referring too

but the only person that has talked about an attitude adjugement is YOU

a leading advocate of violence around here

but realy I don't get the memos of the cult of the MMM, being that I am
not on the membership roster
Do we stand around NAKED in a circle and summon demons?

again I would not know, but I am inclinded to doubt it

A dividing point? What might that be Markie? The CW qualified, and the
NOT? Why is THAT such a problem to you? Because your too LAZY to
memorize
enough Morse to pass a multiple GUESS test at the ridicolous slow speed
of
FIVE WORDS A MINUTE? You could pass that by knowing 15 letters and
guessing
at the rest.

I think the word of interest here is LAZY.

nothing you have said before, fortunately the FCC can see though that
line of BS even if you can't

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAA... what a moron.

the moronic statement is the one that follows your statement

The FCC is only doing what IT THINKS the
hams want.

the FCC does not care what Ham want

the FCC like every other part of the Govt wants to do the least it can
and still justify its budget as serving the mandates it is assigned

Based on people like you.

appreantly an awfull lot of them

You are the reason ham radio went to hell in the last few decades.

realy

you are mistaken of course in assuming that becuase you find to be
hellish it is. it is your ego talking here.

You and
your ilk need to be removed from the service.

that is the way of the tyrant remove all that disagree with you

You are the cause of this
whole mess.

I caused the wizards of 80m? a No Code Tech,

thanks I needed the laugh this morning

And you want me and others that are old enough to know what ham
radio used to be fall for you bs.

"you bs"

too bad for you can't live in the past

the Mr Maxim I trust would unhappy at the way you and your freind have
cared for Ham Radio

stifling inovation helping take ham away from the cutting of technlogy
and so on.

but you insist on traping him as a demigod of your sick cult that has
all but ruined Ham radio

Momhamond founder of Islam was afrad of a similar fate one he saw as
having befallen Jesus

Well forget it Asshole, we know better.

sadly the problem is you think you know better

the number and the times say otherwise

Continue Markey.....I can hardly wait.

when you going to pay me?

Ever see Candid Camera? You figure it out moron.

never I take it

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 25th 05, 03:20 PM
Peter

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:10:42 +0100, "realradioham"
wrote:

I'm not a technical pursuit old boy...

RRH
"Polymath" wrote in message
roups.com...
_REAL_ Ham Radio is a technical pursuit.

Please don't quote bean in full. Many of us have him in our killfiles
and we don't wish to see anything he's posted.
Old October 25th 05, 03:21 PM
Peter

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:15:47 -0400, Bob Schreibmaier
wrote:

The Armenian judges gave this a 9.8 on the Olympic Troll-O-Meter,
but they were overruled by the umpires in instant replay, who
awarded it a 2.6.

Bean eis not a troll.... just one very sick (in the mind) person..
just ignore him.