Old October 26th 05, 05:26 PM
K4YZ

Default Frankie of Silliland: A Coward Who Lied To And Stole From His Country Lectures About "Integrity"

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 26 Oct 2005 03:58:45 -0700, wrote in
.com:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 wrote in
.com:

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse#### from Gunny Dudly.

No...More lies from Frank Gilliland. But then you've made a
career of lying, haven't you...?!?!

More projection from Gunny Dudly.

Nope.

YOUR words have cemented THIS into the archives, Frankie!

You lied. You stole from the government which is to say you stole
from me. You swore an oath that you had no intention of keeping.

No one, save for you, is projecting anything.

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

If that's what is required to accomplish the mission.

If it's not, why are the only targets used to train Marine
riflemen (and all recruits) head shots and "center mast", or chest
shots?

PLEASE, Frankie...Show me SOME reference to targets and USMC
training resources that say "...just shoot for the arms or legs".

Just one...?!?!

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Except that such a policy ISN'T taught to Marine recruits. It's taught
in sniper school, but not in boot camp.

Sure it is.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

Maybe if you had -attended- boot camp then you would have had a -real-
military career instead of a fabrication in your mind made up with
bits and pieces from bad novels and war movies.

Frank, you're a documented liar already.

Why continue the charade?

YOU have NO BUSINESS critiquing ANYone's military service, let
alone mine.

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

It's "CORPS", non-hacker, since you're pointing out typos
yourself...And ESPECIALLY since you're doing so to try and make some
argument that I didn't serve in that CORPS.

I'm pointing out your typos to further demonstrate the fact that you
are a hypocrite. Feel free to point out -my- typos to your heart's
content -- it doesn't bother me at all because, unlike you, I don't
profess to be the newsgroup spelling cop.

Hey! We have ONE thing in common! I don't "profess" to be the
newsgroup spelling cop either!

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

Why are you lying, Frank?

I won't answer a question the requires me to accept a premise that is
not true.

The fact is that I DID "graduate beyond the yellow footsteps".

I've provided more than a few references that any reasonably
"connected" Marine, ex-Marine, retired Marine or just plain old Joe or
JoAnn Citizen could corroborate as true.

You? You "profess" to have been a Marine, but even by your own
admission were a ####bird of one, unable to keep your act together for
just ONE enlistment...let alone four.

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Oh, that's right.... and ending with your "medical retirement" in '92.
Sure thing, Dudly.

And yet another example of The Coward of Silliland trying to blow
off facts.

The base library at MCRD keeps a copy of every platoon's
"yearbook". Theya re available in other forums.

Look it up or acknowledge that you're the punk I claim you to be.

You freely drop names like LtCol Oliver North as if you were old
drinking buddies, yet can't seem to find simple information from
archives you also claim to have access to...

What's up with that?

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Awww, you hurt my feelings, Dudly.... sniff

What feelings?

Feelings are characteristic of human beings.

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ

I'd rather be a punk under a rock than a fantasy-prone hypocrite.
Maybe someday you will set aside your delusions long enough to
understand what 'integrity' means..... but I doubt it.

Frankie, you're a liar, a coward, a cheat, and in my NOT so humble
opinion, a thief. Being lectured by a punk like you about "integrity"
is obscene.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 26th 05, 05:50 PM

Default Stevie claims to personal the govt, again

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 wrote in
.com:

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse#### from Gunny Dudly.

No...More lies from Frank Gilliland. But then you've made a
career of lying, haven't you...?!?!

More projection from Gunny Dudly.

Nope.

YOUR words have cemented THIS into the archives, Frankie!

You lied. You stole from the government which is to say you stole
from me. You swore an oath that you had no intention of keeping.

now you are really crossing into new territory

you have no way of making that statement

No one, save for you, is projecting anything.

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

If that's what is required to accomplish the mission.

If it's not, why are the only targets used to train Marine
riflemen (and all recruits) head shots and "center mast", or chest
shots?

PLEASE, Frankie...Show me SOME reference to targets and USMC
training resources that say "...just shoot for the arms or legs".

making up claims for frank again

Just one...?!?!

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Except that such a policy ISN'T taught to Marine recruits. It's taught
in sniper school, but not in boot camp.

Sure it is.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

Maybe if you had -attended- boot camp then you would have had a -real-
military career instead of a fabrication in your mind made up with
bits and pieces from bad novels and war movies.

Frank, you're a documented liar already.

where?

Oh I am sorry oposing you is proof that you are lying I forgot

Why continue the charade?

YOU have NO BUSINESS critiquing ANYone's military service, let
alone mine.

he isn't sure there is anything to critique

off hand I think he is mistaken on that count I think you had one. one
of keeping your head down covering your ass (big job there I guess)
and avoiding anything that might lead a big decision

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

It's "CORPS", non-hacker, since you're pointing out typos
yourself...And ESPECIALLY since you're doing so to try and make some
argument that I didn't serve in that CORPS.

I'm pointing out your typos to further demonstrate the fact that you
are a hypocrite. Feel free to point out -my- typos to your heart's
content -- it doesn't bother me at all because, unlike you, I don't
profess to be the newsgroup spelling cop.

Hey! We have ONE thing in common! I don't "profess" to be the
newsgroup spelling cop either!

you are right

you are just not honest enough to fess up to what you do

after all nothing is your fault

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

Why are you lying, Frank?

I won't answer a question the requires me to accept a premise that is
not true.

The fact is that I DID "graduate beyond the yellow footsteps".

I've provided more than a few references that any reasonably
"connected" Marine, ex-Marine, retired Marine or just plain old Joe or
JoAnn Citizen could corroborate as true.

indeed I think you serve as to the quality of that service or wether
you were chaeting Us Sam out of your paycheck is a another matter

You? You "profess" to have been a Marine, but even by your own
admission were a ####bird of one, unable to keep your act together for
just ONE enlistment...let alone four.

indeed here you explain a lot about yourself

accusastion is the same as guilt which has become your SOP here in
RRAP and likely in real life

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Oh, that's right.... and ending with your "medical retirement" in '92.
Sure thing, Dudly.

And yet another example of The Coward of Silliland trying to blow
off facts.

The base library at MCRD keeps a copy of every platoon's
"yearbook". Theya re available in other forums.

Look it up or acknowledge that you're the punk I claim you to be.

again you want other to your work

is this what you did in the service always tell other to do your work?

You freely drop names like LtCol Oliver North as if you were old
drinking buddies, yet can't seem to find simple information from
archives you also claim to have access to...

What's up with that?

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Awww, you hurt my feelings, Dudly.... sniff

What feelings?

Feelings are characteristic of human beings.

ah yes noone you dislike is even human

borong Stevie and showing you off in the bad light we RRAP'ers have
come to expect for you

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ

I'd rather be a punk under a rock than a fantasy-prone hypocrite.
Maybe someday you will set aside your delusions long enough to
understand what 'integrity' means..... but I doubt it.

Frankie, you're a liar, a coward, a cheat, and in my NOT so humble
opinion, a thief. Being lectured by a punk like you about "integrity"
is obscene.

you got something right you are not humble but then NO ONE has accused
you of that here, and likely nowhere else either

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 26th 05, 06:53 PM
K4YZ

MARKIE'S ABORTION OF SUBJECT LINE CHANGE:

"Stevie claims to personal the govt, again"

WTF was that, Markie?

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 wrote in
.com:

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse#### from Gunny Dudly.

No...More lies from Frank Gilliland. But then you've made a
career of lying, haven't you...?!?!

More projection from Gunny Dudly.

Nope.

YOUR words have cemented THIS into the archives, Frankie!

You lied. You stole from the government which is to say you stole
from me. You swore an oath that you had no intention of keeping.

now you are really crossing into new territory

Nope.

you have no way of making that statement

Sure I do.

That lying SOB swore an oath to support and defend the
Constitution, wherein he ALSO swore to obey those appointed senior to
him.

He freely brags about having disobeyed orders and subsequently was
court martialed...Not once, but TWICE, for his conduct.

No one, save for you, is projecting anything.

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

If that's what is required to accomplish the mission.

If it's not, why are the only targets used to train Marine
riflemen (and all recruits) head shots and "center mast", or chest
shots?

PLEASE, Frankie...Show me SOME reference to targets and USMC
training resources that say "...just shoot for the arms or legs".

making up claims for frank again

Nope.

Frank suggests that it's NOT a Marine's job to kill his enemy.

Follw the thread back and read for yourself, Markie.

Just one...?!?!

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Except that such a policy ISN'T taught to Marine recruits. It's taught
in sniper school, but not in boot camp.

Sure it is.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

Maybe if you had -attended- boot camp then you would have had a -real-
military career instead of a fabrication in your mind made up with
bits and pieces from bad novels and war movies.

Frank, you're a documented liar already.

where?

Where he swore to uphold his oath, and his frequent assertions
that I did not serve in the United States Marine Corps, among others.

Oh I am sorry oposing you is proof that you are lying I forgot

Nope...You asked, I told you.

And Frankie's only reason to be in this forum were to try and
"undermine" my USMC service claims on your behalf.

Why continue the charade?

YOU have NO BUSINESS critiquing ANYone's military service, let
alone mine.

he isn't sure there is anything to critique

He's an idiot. You two have a lot in common.

off hand I think he is mistaken on that count I think you had one. one
of keeping your head down covering your ass (big job there I guess)
and avoiding anything that might lead a big decision

And therein YOU'D be wrong again.

But then it's a habit for you.

[...]

I do my best to make sure I have my bets covered, Markie. That's
just a prudent thing to do.

Frankie claimed I "profess" to be the "newsgroup spelling cop".
That was a lie. I've never done it.

That I correct YOUR spelling does not make me the "newsgroup
spelling cop"...It just means I am prodding you to bring your writing
skills up to at least late grade school or junior high school.

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

Why are you lying, Frank?

I won't answer a question the requires me to accept a premise that is
not true.

The fact is that I DID "graduate beyond the yellow footsteps".

I've provided more than a few references that any reasonably
"connected" Marine, ex-Marine, retired Marine or just plain old Joe or
JoAnn Citizen could corroborate as true.

indeed I think you serve as to the quality of that service or wether
you were chaeting Us Sam out of your paycheck is a another matter

Yet another collection of words that need to be re-arranged into
something comprehensible.

You? You "profess" to have been a Marine, but even by your own
admission were a ####bird of one, unable to keep your act together for
just ONE enlistment...let alone four.

indeed here you explain a lot about yourself

Nope. I have a Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal with four bronze
stars on it (Not THE "Bonze Star"...the small attachments that signify
a multiple issue of the same award)

accusastion is the same as guilt which has become your SOP here in
RRAP and likely in real life

The "guilt" is Frankie's and is from HIS admissions, Markie.

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Oh, that's right.... and ending with your "medical retirement" in '92.
Sure thing, Dudly.

And yet another example of The Coward of Silliland trying to blow
off facts.

The base library at MCRD keeps a copy of every platoon's
"yearbook". Theya re available in other forums.

Look it up or acknowledge that you're the punk I claim you to be.

again you want other to your work

Try that in English.

is this what you did in the service always tell other to do your work?

What "work"...???

He claims I didn't do something. I provided verifiable references.

You freely drop names like LtCol Oliver North as if you were old
drinking buddies, yet can't seem to find simple information from
archives you also claim to have access to...

What's up with that?

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Awww, you hurt my feelings, Dudly.... sniff

What feelings?

Feelings are characteristic of human beings.

ah yes noone you dislike is even human

You and Frankie are high on that list, however you have a track
record that substantiates my claims.

borong Stevie and showing you off in the bad light we RRAP'ers have
come to expect for you

"Boring"

No...Only you, Brian, and Lennie. Frankie's not even a regular
here...Just a lurker with a competency and confidence deficit.

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ

I'd rather be a punk under a rock than a fantasy-prone hypocrite.
Maybe someday you will set aside your delusions long enough to
understand what 'integrity' means..... but I doubt it.

Frankie, you're a liar, a coward, a cheat, and in my NOT so humble
opinion, a thief. Being lectured by a punk like you about "integrity"
is obscene.

you got something right you are not humble but then NO ONE has accused
you of that here, and likely nowhere else either

I didn't say anything about MY "humbleness", Markie...

But there you go showing off that English comprehension problem of
yours again....

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 12:54 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
cut

YOUR words have cemented THIS into the archives, Frankie!

You lied. You stole from the government which is to say you stole
from me. You swore an oath that you had no intention of keeping.

now you are really crossing into new territory

Nope.

guess you are right you been in the lying range so long

you have no way of making that statement

Sure I do.

That lying SOB swore an oath to support and defend the
Constitution, wherein he ALSO swore to obey those appointed senior to
him.

One no reason but your word to say is lying SoB but his first duty is
the constitution entitirely possible to feel a conflict in which case
he is bound to disobey (rather like some solders at Abu Graib should
have done but that is another topic) even were he tried and found
guilty (it being found that the orders were not illegal) thais does not
prove he was lying or in any way violated his oath or stole his
rightfull pay

you have presented nothing that allows you to state

He freely brags about having disobeyed orders and subsequently was
court martialed...Not once, but TWICE, for his conduct.

so what?

BTW your facts don't seem to be true

he has admited to making a mistake (haven't seen him says it was
violating orders) and taking a lumps and once to being tried and found
not guilty

No one, save for you, is projecting anything.

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

If that's what is required to accomplish the mission.

If it's not, why are the only targets used to train Marine
riflemen (and all recruits) head shots and "center mast", or chest
shots?

PLEASE, Frankie...Show me SOME reference to targets and USMC
training resources that say "...just shoot for the arms or legs".

making up claims for frank again

Nope.

Frank suggests that it's NOT a Marine's job to kill his enemy.

Can't speak for the USMC but the Army teaches it people that it is
better to wound the enemy in most cases ties at least 4 people that way

I suspect the USMC theaching much the same thing

Follw the thread back and read for yourself, Markie.

Just one...?!?!

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Except that such a policy ISN'T taught to Marine recruits. It's taught
in sniper school, but not in boot camp.

Sure it is.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

Maybe if you had -attended- boot camp then you would have had a -real-
military career instead of a fabrication in your mind made up with
bits and pieces from bad novels and war movies.

Frank, you're a documented liar already.

where?

Where he swore to uphold his oath,

no such documentaion

and his frequent assertions
that I did not serve in the United States Marine Corps, among others.

he has expressed his opinion you did not serve holding that opinion
even if it may be contary to fact is not a lie

if it were you would been guilty of lying when you say I have not
served in the Army, in those cases you are simply mistaken

Oh I am sorry oposing you is proof that you are lying I forgot

Nope...You asked, I told you.

another lie

no proof was offered

And Frankie's only reason to be in this forum were to try and
"undermine" my USMC service claims on your behalf.

I doubt that I think Frank was acting on his own

I believe you served just that you served very badly indeed

Why continue the charade?

YOU have NO BUSINESS critiquing ANYone's military service, let
alone mine.

he isn't sure there is anything to critique

He's an idiot.

of course he is he dares to oppose you,when are you going to publish
that dictionary of words as you use them

You two have a lot in common.

I doubt we have much in common

One we both oppose you here

two we both have lived our lives

I supect that is about it

off hand I think he is mistaken on that count I think you had one. one
of keeping your head down covering your ass (big job there I guess)
and avoiding anything that might lead a big decision

And therein YOU'D be wrong again.

maybe I would but I don't think so

But then it's a habit for you.

[...]

no you don't do that either

Frankie claimed I "profess" to be the "newsgroup spelling cop".
That was a lie. I've never done it.

I agree he was in error

You are the cp just not hoest enough to admit it
cut

You? You "profess" to have been a Marine, but even by your own
admission were a ####bird of one, unable to keep your act together for
just ONE enlistment...let alone four.

indeed here you explain a lot about yourself

Nope. I have a Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal with four bronze
stars on it (Not THE "Bonze Star"...the small attachments that signify
a multiple issue of the same award)

so what?

means you kept you know out anything for years I am not impressed

accusastion is the same as guilt which has become your SOP here in
RRAP and likely in real life

The "guilt" is Frankie's and is from HIS admissions, Markie.

no it isn't it comes from your distortion of his words

and tthat is hardly guilt

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Oh, that's right.... and ending with your "medical retirement" in '92.
Sure thing, Dudly.

And yet another example of The Coward of Silliland trying to blow
off facts.

The base library at MCRD keeps a copy of every platoon's
"yearbook". Theya re available in other forums.

Look it up or acknowledge that you're the punk I claim you to be.

again you want others to your work

Try that in English.

calling you lazy again ahven't you seen that statement for enough to
reconize it

is this what you did in the service always tell other to do your work?

What "work"...???

any work

He claims I didn't do something. I provided verifiable references.

you asked him to do your homework

You freely drop names like LtCol Oliver North as if you were old
drinking buddies, yet can't seem to find simple information from
archives you also claim to have access to...

What's up with that?

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Awww, you hurt my feelings, Dudly.... sniff

What feelings?

Feelings are characteristic of human beings.

ah yes noone you dislike is even human

You and Frankie are high on that list, however you have a track
record that substantiates my claims.

indeed as close to admision as we ever see from Stevie the weasel

borong Stevie and showing you off in the bad light we RRAP'ers have
come to expect for you

"Boring"

No...Only you, Brian, and Lennie.

which is about half of the regulars Stevie more than a thrid prehaps
less than half

Frankie's not even a regular
here...Just a lurker with a competency and confidence deficit.

but you treat him like one

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ

I'd rather be a punk under a rock than a fantasy-prone hypocrite.
Maybe someday you will set aside your delusions long enough to
understand what 'integrity' means..... but I doubt it.

Frankie, you're a liar, a coward, a cheat, and in my NOT so humble
opinion, a thief. Being lectured by a punk like you about "integrity"
is obscene.

you got something right you are not humble but then NO ONE has accused
you of that here, and likely nowhere else either

I didn't say anything about MY "humbleness", Markie...

another lie "in my NOT so humble" that is part of the statement above
on your humbleness or rather the lack of it

But there you go showing off that English comprehension problem of
yours again....

no you show you don't evn bother to understand your own posts

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 03:55 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Well...that makes it hard to figure out the attributes...But it
DOES make it easy for Markie to claim "I didn't say that..."

YOUR words have cemented THIS into the archives, Frankie!

You lied. You stole from the government which is to say you stole
from me. You swore an oath that you had no intention of keeping.

now you are really crossing into new territory

Nope.

guess you are right you been in the lying range so long

I've been lying on the couch today, but that's all the "lying"
I've done today.

you have no way of making that statement

Sure I do.

That lying SOB swore an oath to support and defend the
Constitution, wherein he ALSO swore to obey those appointed senior to
him.

One no reason but your word to say is lying SoB but his first duty is
the constitution entitirely possible to feel a conflict in which case
he is bound to disobey (rather like some solders at Abu Graib should
have done but that is another topic)

One, No, it's not "another topic".

The soldiers at Abu Gharib shold have REPORTED THE INFRACTIONS via
the chain of command.

even were he tried and found
guilty (it being found that the orders were not illegal) thais does not
prove he was lying or in any way violated his oath or stole his
rightfull pay

Markie...He WAS tried and found guilty!

Twice! Indicted, tried and CONVICTED!

you have presented nothing that allows you to state

Almost right, Markie!

I didn't "present" it...FRANKIE did! He's the one who made

the "####bird PFC" comment which, on "cross examination" led to the
discovery that he's twice convicted for violations of the Uniform Code
of Military Justice.

Mind you that the Marines would much rather send a "junior
trooper" to Office Hours, whichn in the Marine Corps are Article 15
proceedings. In other words, letting the commander of the unit handle
the incident at the lowest echelon.

Courts maritals are reserved for the real idiots or the specially
grevious charges.

Since it's apparent that Frankie didn't spend any time in
Leavenworth, we can safely put him in the "real idiot" category.

His conduct in this forum corroborates that.

He freely brags about having disobeyed orders and subsequently was
court martialed...Not once, but TWICE, for his conduct.

so what?

BTW your facts don't seem to be true

Then if they were not true, they'd not be facts.

he has admited to making a mistake (haven't seen him says it was
violating orders) and taking a lumps and once to being tried and found
not guilty

He WAS found guilty.

No one, save for you, is projecting anything.

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

If that's what is required to accomplish the mission.

If it's not, why are the only targets used to train Marine
riflemen (and all recruits) head shots and "center mast", or chest
shots?

PLEASE, Frankie...Show me SOME reference to targets and USMC
training resources that say "...just shoot for the arms or legs".

making up claims for frank again

Nope.

Frank suggests that it's NOT a Marine's job to kill his enemy.

Can't speak for the USMC but the Army teaches it people that it is
better to wound the enemy in most cases ties at least 4 people that way

You can't speak for the Army, either, Markie.

I suspect the USMC theaching much the same thing

"teaching"

Naw...We were basically told that the phrase dusbiously attributed
to General George S Patton, that it was a soldiers duty not to die for
hiscountry, but to make the other SOB die for his.

USMC attitudes on this are that if you let those four guys carry
that fifth guy off the battlefield, there will be five guys to worry
about later. Better to kill them all now than to ahve to face them a
second time.

So, better you quit trying to figure out who you're "speaking for",
Markie.

Follow the thread back and read for yourself, Markie.

Just one...?!?!

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Except that such a policy ISN'T taught to Marine recruits. It's taught
in sniper school, but not in boot camp.

Sure it is.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

Maybe if you had -attended- boot camp then you would have had a -real-
military career instead of a fabrication in your mind made up with
bits and pieces from bad novels and war movies.

Frank, you're a documented liar already.

where?

Where he swore to uphold his oath,

no such documentaion

Sure there is!

He provided a partial copy of his DD214 here. In order to have
gotten a DD214, he had to have been sworn in in the first place.

and his frequent assertions
that I did not serve in the United States Marine Corps, among others.

he has expressed his opinion you did not serve holding that opinion
even if it may be contary to fact is not a lie

Sure it's a lie.

He alleges to have some great "contacts", even dropping LtCol
Oliver North's name as if they were bunk buddies.

If he HAD those kind of contacts, he could corroborate the
information given to him.

He's not doen it, prefering to call me "Dudly" and further
substantiating my claims that his courts martials were probably
warranted on several levels!

if it were you would been guilty of lying when you say I have not
served in the Army, in those cases you are simply mistaken

I am not "mistaken".

Oh I am sorry oposing you is proof that you are lying I forgot

Nope...You asked, I told you.

another lie

no proof was offered

Sure it was.

Frankie's own words.

Or are you now calling him a liar too?

And Frankie's only reason to be in this forum were to try and
"undermine" my USMC service claims on your behalf.

I doubt that I think Frank was acting on his own

I KNOW he's not acting on his own, Markie! But thanks for agreeing
with me!

I believe you served just that you served very badly indeed

Uh huh...That's why I don't have a single disciplinary action in
my SRB and four stars on my GCM.

Why continue the charade?

YOU have NO BUSINESS critiquing ANYone's military service, let
alone mine.

he isn't sure there is anything to critique

He's an idiot.

of course he is he dares to oppose you,when are you going to publish
that dictionary of words as you use them

It's already published.

It's called "Websters".

You should get one.

You two have a lot in common.

I doubt we have much in common

Sure you do!

One we both oppose you here

two we both have lived our lives

I supect that is about it

And you're both liars and cheats.

off hand I think he is mistaken on that count I think you had one. one
of keeping your head down covering your ass (big job there I guess)
and avoiding anything that might lead a big decision

And therein YOU'D be wrong again.

maybe I would but I don't think so

No...you don't THINK, Markie...

But then it's a habit for you.

[...]

The "cp"...?!?!

"hoest"...?!?!

cut

Censorship.

You? You "profess" to have been a Marine, but even by your own
admission were a ####bird of one, unable to keep your act together for
just ONE enlistment...let alone four.

indeed here you explain a lot about yourself

Nope. I have a Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal with four bronze
stars on it (Not THE "Bonze Star"...the small attachments that signify
a multiple issue of the same award)

so what?

means you kept you know out anything for years I am not impressed

It means I did my job. And I did it well.

accusastion is the same as guilt which has become your SOP here in
RRAP and likely in real life

The "guilt" is Frankie's and is from HIS admissions, Markie.

no it isn't it comes from your distortion of his words

What's to distort?

He called HIMSELF a "####bird PFC" and admitted to his two courts
martials.

There was nothing there for me to distort if I wanted to!

and tthat is hardly guilt

"that"

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Oh, that's right.... and ending with your "medical retirement" in '92.
Sure thing, Dudly.

And yet another example of The Coward of Silliland trying to blow
off facts.

The base library at MCRD keeps a copy of every platoon's
"yearbook". Theya re available in other forums.

Look it up or acknowledge that you're the punk I claim you to be.

again you want others to your work

Try that in English.

calling you lazy again ahven't you seen that statement for enough to
reconize it

"haven't" "recognize"

Haven't YOU had your nose rubbed in your own laziness and childish
spelling errors to fix them?

Again...I was asked for specifics...I gave them.

is this what you did in the service always tell other to do your work?

What "work"...???

any work

WHAT are you talking about, Markie?

He claims I didn't do something. I provided verifiable references.

you asked him to do your homework

No, I didn't.

Frankie claims I didn't seerve in the Marines. I've given him
units, dates of boot camp including units and locations, and even my
promotion boards dates and precedent numbers.

He claims to have "contacts".

Obviously he doesn't.

That substantiates my claim of LIAR.

You freely drop names like LtCol Oliver North as if you were old
drinking buddies, yet can't seem to find simple information from
archives you also claim to have access to...

What's up with that?

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Awww, you hurt my feelings, Dudly.... sniff

What feelings?

Feelings are characteristic of human beings.

ah yes noone you dislike is even human

You and Frankie are high on that list, however you have a track
record that substantiates my claims.

indeed as close to admision as we ever see from Stevie the weasel

"admission"

There's TWO weasels here, Markie...You and Frankie of Silliland.

borong Stevie and showing you off in the bad light we RRAP'ers have
come to expect for you

"Boring"

No...Only you, Brian, and Lennie.

which is about half of the regulars Stevie more than a thrid prehaps
less than half

"third" "perhaps"

Nope. You, Lennie and Brain. Then myself, Cmdr Corey, Dee, Mike
Coslo, "Ace WH2T", Alun N3KIP, Dan W4NTI, Kim W5TIT, Dave K8MN, Jim
AA2AQ, John K KC2HMZ, Bert WA2SI. If we go into the Wiseman crowd, we
pull in about another five or six "regulars".

Unless, of course, you have yet another "definition" for the term
"regulars".

Frankie's not even a regular
here...Just a lurker with a competency and confidence deficit.

but you treat him like one

You're darn right I treat him like he's a lurker with a competency
and confidence deficit!

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ

I'd rather be a punk under a rock than a fantasy-prone hypocrite.
Maybe someday you will set aside your delusions long enough to
understand what 'integrity' means..... but I doubt it.

Frankie, you're a liar, a coward, a cheat, and in my NOT so humble
opinion, a thief. Being lectured by a punk like you about "integrity"
is obscene.

you got something right you are not humble but then NO ONE has accused
you of that here, and likely nowhere else either

I didn't say anything about MY "humbleness", Markie...

another lie "in my NOT so humble" that is part of the statement above
on your humbleness or rather the lack of it

And AGAIN you've screwed up the English, Markie...

But there you go showing off that English comprehension problem of
yours again....

no you show you don't evn bother to understand your own posts

Sheeesh.

I'll give you ONE thing, Markie...

Just when I think it's NOT possible for you to make a bigger idiot
out of yourself, you go and prove me wrong.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 05:58 AM
K4YZ

wrote:
On 26 Oct 2005 19:55:51 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut

Well...that makes it hard to figure out the attributes...But it
DOES make it easy for Markie to claim "I didn't say that..."

nope it cuts down on the #### being posted

Two things...Stop posting and there won't be any #### here.

Secondly, YOU stated that when I did that, it was infringing
your "freedom of speech".

And just this very day you claimed that I keep "changing the
rules" in this forum, yet here YOU are doing that very thing!

So...from now on I will go back to my old practice of trimming out
anything with more than three arrows next to it...Anyone nterested in
anything older than that can use the browser back button to follow the
attributes...

YOUR rules, Markie!

guess you are right you been in the lying range so long

I've been lying on the couch today, but that's all the "lying"
I've done today.

no you just racked up another lie

Not at all.

One no reason but your word to say is lying SoB but his first duty is
the constitution entitirely possible to feel a conflict in which case
he is bound to disobey (rather like some solders at Abu Graib should
have done but that is another topic)

One, No, it's not "another topic".

abu graib is another topic than frank and so

Yet again more words without any strucure.

The soldiers at Abu Gharib shold have REPORTED THE INFRACTIONS via
the chain of command.

no they should have refused to prefrom them and then informed the
chain of comand

"perform" "command"

Markie...REFUSING A COMMAND in a WAR ZONE is a death penalty
infraction.

the "orders" were unlawfull and they should have had the gut to refuse
them

"unlawful"

Read above.

even were he tried and found
guilty (it being found that the orders were not illegal) thais does not
prove he was lying or in any way violated his oath or stole his
rightfull pay

Markie...He WAS tried and found guilty!

Twice! Indicted, tried and CONVICTED!

your source?

My source.?!?!

HIM, YOU IDIOT!

oh that is right you don't need sources

people are never aquitted of any charges and even if they are they
were still guilty riight Stevie

I see you're into ignoring facts.

you have presented nothing that allows you to state

Almost right, Markie!

I didn't "present" it...FRANKIE did! He's the one who made

the "####bird PFC" comment which, on "cross examination" led to the
discovery that he's twice convicted for violations of the Uniform Code
of Military Justice.

not according to the body of his posts

The "body of his posts" are lies and deceit.

OH!

WAIT!

WHAT AM I SAYING...?!?!

YOU THINK LYING IS AN ADMIRABLE TRAIT!

Mind you that the Marines would much rather send a "junior
trooper" to Office Hours, whichn in the Marine Corps are Article 15
proceedings. In other words, letting the commander of the unit handle
the incident at the lowest echelon.

Something I would only advise a soldier to try if they are guilty of
something but likely he reufsed Art 15 as I did many times

How can a civilian refuse Article 15 punishment?

Courts maritals are reserved for the real idiots or the specially
grevious charges.

not always but then you were so busy ducking you would not know

Ducking what, Markie?

Since it's apparent that Frankie didn't spend any time in
Leavenworth, we can safely put him in the "real idiot" category.

no we can't

Sure we can.

His conduct in this forum corroborates that.

by no bwoing to you that is proof of his good sense

By WHAT...?!?!

He freely brags about having disobeyed orders and subsequently was
court martialed...Not once, but TWICE, for his conduct.

so what?

BTW your facts don't seem to be true

Then if they were not true, they'd not be facts.

well they are n't facts then

Huh...??!!

Wassamatta, Markie?

The late hour making you even less competent (is that possible?)
with English than usual?

he has admited to making a mistake (haven't seen him says it was
violating orders) and taking a lumps and once to being tried and found
not guilty

He WAS found guilty.

not according to him
not after apeal was it but that does not count with you

HE SAID he was never granted an appeal, Markie.

I made the point of suggesting that his after-the-fact

findings of "evidence" that supported his arguments warranted a new
opening of the case. Frankie said "that wasn't possible".

His innocense is some after-the-fact presentation of evidence that
allegedly mitigates the prosecutions case...But Frankie can't/won't get
it fixed.

If I'd been falsely prosecuted/convicted in a court martial and
later had material come into my hands that substantiated that evidence,
I'd be a screaming banshee at my lawyer's office to get it fixed.

Can't speak for the USMC but the Army teaches it people that it is
better to wound the enemy in most cases ties at least 4 people that way

You can't speak for the Army, either, Markie.

not on an officail cap of course but I will never forget basic
training

"offical"

What "basic training"? Pagans have a boot camp?

I suspect the USMC theaching much the same thing

"teaching"

Naw...We were basically told that the phrase dusbiously attributed
to General George S Patton, that it was a soldiers duty not to die for
his country, but to make the other SOB die for his.

gee I thought the marines were smarter than Patton

"Marines".

Marines are taught to know who's who.

USMC attitudes on this are that if you let those four guys carry
that fifth guy off the battlefield, there will be five guys to worry
about later. Better to kill them all now than to ahve to face them a
second time.

So, better you quit trying to figure out who you're "speaking for",
Markie.

shove it stevie

MARKIE!

More of your attempts to squelch others freedom of speech...?!?!

Or just getting tired of being made a fool of?

Where he swore to uphold his oath,

no such documentaion

Sure there is!

He provided a partial copy of his DD214 here. In order to have
gotten a DD214, he had to have been sworn in in the first place.

not the issue but you don't understand that

Sure I do.

YOU claim that there is no evidence of Frank's having sworn an oath
to uphold the Constitution of the United States and to obey the orders
of those appointed over him.

I pointed out that FRANKIE provided the "evidence".

Sorry YOU don't want to hear it.

he has expressed his opinion you did not serve holding that opinion
even if it may be contary to fact is not a lie

Sure it's a lie.

nope it is an opinion Frank holds and stets that he doesn't believe
you sered

"states" (I think...) "served"

It's a blatant lie. Frankie the Coward has point-blank stated my
service was a lie and I didn't serve...this despite having been given
references to the contrary.

that is no lie

It IS a lie.

cuting the rant

Then you're cutting your own throat? Because that's where the
rants are coming from.

if it were you would been guilty of lying when you say I have not
served in the Army, in those cases you are simply mistaken

I am not "mistaken".

yes you are

Nope.

Oh I am sorry oposing you is proof that you are lying I forgot

Nope...You asked, I told you.

another lie

no proof was offered

Sure it was.

where?

In the last four months of posts, Markie.

Overandoverandoverandoverandoverand............... ..............

Frankie's own words.

Or are you now calling him a liar too?

no I am saying you are distorting his words

I didn't distort anything.

IOW you are lying about what he said

No, I am not.

Are YOU claiming that Google archives are lying too?

And Frankie's only reason to be in this forum were to try and
"undermine" my USMC service claims on your behalf.

I doubt that I think Frank was acting on his own

I KNOW he's not acting on his own, Markie! But thanks for agreeing
with me!

another lie Stevie I said exactly the oppositie but then you realy
can't read we knew that

"really" "opposite"

No, you did NOT say "exactly the oppositie".

I believe you served just that you served very badly indeed

Uh huh...That's why I don't have a single disciplinary action in
my SRB and four stars on my GCM.

no that isn't why has nothing to do with it

It has everything to do withn it, Markie.

Otherwise you're claiming that EVERY unit commander,
officer-in-charge, Sergeant Major and NOCIC I served with lied about my
service.

So...How do you explain that?

of course he is he dares to oppose you,when are you going to publish
that dictionary of words as you use them

It's already published.

where?

The Library of Congress, B.Dalton Bookseller, Waldenbooks,
Hastings, just about every college bookstore in the world that teaches
English....

It's called "Websters".

nope it isn't

Then we have you lying again.

You should get one.

You two have a lot in common.

I doubt we have much in common

Sure you do!

One we both oppose you here

two we both have lived our lives

I supect that is about it

And you're both liars and cheats.

nope I am not a cheat we both lie as does everyone else of course

Yes, Mark, you ARE a cheat.

The Colonel Episode was a prime example.

maybe I would but I don't think so

No...you don't THINK, Markie...

yes I do

Nope.

another lie from stevie

Nope. As proven by your own words, Markie.

I do my best to make sure I have my bets covered, Markie. That's
just a prudent thing to do.

no you don't do that either

Sure I do.

you cheat on your bets

Never once.

Frankie claimed I "profess" to be the "newsgroup spelling cop".
That was a lie. I've never done it.

I agree he was in error

You are the cp just not hoest enough to admit it

The "cp"...?!?!

"hoest"...?!?!

more evasion

Get out that Websters and look up "evasion", Your Putziness.

cut

Censorship.

another lie

Nope.

Nope. I have a Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal with four bronze
stars on it (Not THE "Bonze Star"...the small attachments that signify
a multiple issue of the same award)

so what?

means you kept you know out anything for years I am not impressed

It means I did my job. And I did it well.

no it does not it means you stayed out of trouble

In the Marine Corps it means I did my job.

Failing to do your job is a breach of discipline.

A breach of discipline means no GCM.

accusastion is the same as guilt which has become your SOP here in
RRAP and likely in real life

The "guilt" is Frankie's and is from HIS admissions, Markie.

no it isn't it comes from your distortion of his words

What's to distort?

plenty when you compare your account of his words to his words

His words say he was court martialed twice. Convicted twice.
Hence his discharge as a Private First Class when he SHOULD have been a
Sergeant.

He called HIMSELF a "####bird PFC" and admitted to his two courts
martials.

There was nothing there for me to distort if I wanted to!

he said a lot more than that you just left it out

I don't ened to repeat every word when Google has it archived.

calling you lazy again ahven't you seen that statement for enough to
reconize it

"haven't" "recognize"

Haven't YOU had your nose rubbed in your own laziness and childish
spelling errors to fix them?

obviously not

Obviously.

and you are dumb enough to ask

Nope. Was just wondering if YOU were going to be dumb enough to
acknowledge it, and by golly you were!

Again...I was asked for specifics...I gave them.

you gave no proof at all

.....Sigh.....

is this what you did in the service always tell other to do your work?

What "work"...???

any work

WHAT are you talking about, Markie?

you are not bright enough to know?

I can speak English as native tounge and two others with moderate
comprehension.

"Gibberish" is not one of them.

He claims I didn't do something. I provided verifiable references.

you asked him to do your homework

No, I didn't.

sure did
you told him to go find the proof

you lie so freely

Markie, he asked for specifics. I GAVE him PROOF.

Frankie alleges having contacts that allow him to "know" all these
details about USMC personnel.

Obviously he lied about THAT too.

Frankie claims I didn't serve in the Marines. I've given him
units, dates of boot camp including units and locations, and even my
promotion boards dates and precedent numbers.

and told him to go check it out

to do your work in other words

Nope.

I gave him references. Just like I would if I was applying for a
job.

He asked. It was incumbent upon HIM to verify what I told him.

He claims to have "contacts".

Obviously he doesn't.

That substantiates my claim of LIAR.

nope

Absolutely.

He can't seem to verify those references. Obvioulsy his claims
were false.

indeed as close to admision as we ever see from Stevie the weasel

"admission"

There's TWO weasels here, Markie...You and Frankie of Silliland.

neither

Both.

you refuse to turthfully answer any question put to you

NO...YOU refuse to accept what you're told despite being given
verifyable references.

you demand that everyone do your work for you

Nope.

borong Stevie and showing you off in the bad light we RRAP'ers have
come to expect for you

"Boring"

No...Only you, Brian, and Lennie.

which is about half of the regulars Stevie more than a thrid prehaps
less than half

"third" "perhaps"

Nope. You, Lennie and Brain. Then myself,

Cmdr Corey,

doesn't count he is not a person

Obviously he does since he can manage to post here.

Dee

counts

Sure she does.

, Mike
Coslo,

outa here accrding to him

Obviosuly not, since he's posted in the last couple hours

"Ace WH2T",

you even put him in qutes as less than real

"quotes"

Where did the use of quotation marks come to mean "less than
real"...?!?!

Alun N3KIP,

not a reg

Absolutely a regular.

Dan W4NTI

dan is outa here

Posted in last 24 hours

, Kim W5TIT,

not a reg

She's more "regular" than you are, Markie.

Dave K8MN,

he counts

On more levels than YOU ever will.....

Jim
AA2AQ

not a reg

Sure he is.

, John K KC2HMZ,

not a reg

Sure he is.

Bert WA2SI.

not a reg

Sure he is.

If we go into the Wiseman crowd, we
pull in about another five or six "regulars".

they don't count no names

Sure they "count". Theyare even more prolific than you in nuber of
daily posts!

3 outa 6 is half the regualrs plus Frank who you treat as a regular

Sorry Mark...Your math skills are worse than your English.

BUZZZ you are wrong again

Mark, you're a piece of work.

Each and everyone of those folks post in here on a "regular"
basis.

Unless, of course, you have yet another "definition" for the term
"regulars".

Frankie's not even a regular
here...Just a lurker with a competency and confidence deficit.

but you treat him like one

You're darn right I treat him like he's a lurker with a competency
and confidence deficit!

so he counts

Be my guest.

But that still leaves your numbers way off.

I didn't say anything about MY "humbleness", Markie...

another lie "in my NOT so humble" that is part of the statement above
on your humbleness or rather the lack of it

And AGAIN you've screwed up the English, Markie...

not at all

Absolutely "at all".

you did post about your humbleness

you lied again

No...I said in my not so humble OPINION, Markie...

But there you go showing off that English comprehension problem of
yours again....

no you show you don't evn bother to understand your own posts

Sheeesh.

I'll give you ONE thing, Markie...

Just when I think it's NOT possible for you to make a bigger idiot
out of yourself, you go and prove me wrong.

And you did it AGAIN!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 11:48 AM
Steveo

"K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Get a room.
Old October 27th 05, 11:49 AM
Steveo

wrote:
On 26 Oct 2005 19:55:51 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Get a room.
Old October 27th 05, 12:20 PM
K4YZ

Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Get a room.

I was going to but your sister's got the crabs again and your mom
can't control her gag reflex like she used to.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 12:25 PM
Steveo

"K4YZ" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Get a room.

I was going to but your sister's got the crabs again and your mom
can't control her gag reflex like she used to.

Steve, K4YZ

You like Mark for sex..you hump his leg for hours and hours a day in front
of a monitor. Isn't Todd getting jealous, or do you still hump his leg too?