Old November 4th 05, 01:09 AM

Default Brain and Markie Struggling Again......

wrote:
On 3 Nov 2005 03:05:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

He must follow the Robeson profile.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

then you agree it seem syou do accuse people of being dishoinest
everone but your self

Steve is pure. Everyone else is a liar.

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

I almost always ignore the possibility that Steve is "right." I almost
always ignore the possiblitiy that Steve is telling a "truth." The
possiblitiies are so remote...

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

That's right. Google provides.

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro,

Indeed you do.

however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Google has his exact post.

But then, considering the source.....

That is the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Yes, they are.

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

So far the only accusation here is that I have "welched" on a bet,
an act that could not not have occured since the wager was never
accepted.

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind,

Obviously you lie.

and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...

I'll accept nothing from you short of an apology for your years of
badgering and lying.

Not trying to make an issue of it as somehow
not "kept" years after you diss'ed it.

Steve, K4YZ

You're the one making an issue of it in here, Tennessee Nurse Steven J
Robeson, LPN.

"Every obnoxious act is a cry for help." Zig Ziglar

Get help

Old November 5th 05, 08:51 AM
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

He must follow the Robeson profile.

Nice try.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

then you agree it seem syou do accuse people of being dishoinest
everone but your self

Steve is pure.

Nope. Not by a long shot.

Everyone else is a liar.

Nope. Just those who don't tell the truth.

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

I almost always ignore the possibility that Steve is "right."

Mostly because in our exchanges I've come up "right" far more
often than you.

I almost always ignore the possiblitiy that Steve is telling a "truth."

Then you're lying to yourself. And if you can't be honest with
yourself, who ARE you going to be honest with?

The possiblitiies are so remote...

That you'd ever be honest with yourself? I wouldn't say
that...For example I am sure your tax returns are accurate.

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

That's right. Google provides.

Yep. Big man..."I forbid"...

I don't give a rat's kazoo what you "forbid", Brain...

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro,

Indeed you do.

however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Google has his exact post.

It sure does. And no where in it do I "defile" any deceased
person.

But then YOU don't have the intestinal fortitude to acknowledge it.

But then, considering the source.....

That is the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Yes, they are.

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

So far the only accusation here is that I have "welched" on a bet,
an act that could not not have occured since the wager was never
accepted.

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind,

Obviously you lie.

Obviously you WISH I was lying.

and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...

I'll accept nothing from you short of an apology for your years of
badgering and lying.

After you, big boy...after you!

Of course if I "apologize" for "badgering and lying" to you I WOULD
then be lying.

Not trying to make an issue of it as somehow
not "kept" years after you diss'ed it.

Steve, K4YZ

You're the one making an issue of it in here, Tennessee Nurse Steven J
Robeson, LPN.

No, I'm not.

Your team mate, Sir Markie of Paganopolis did. He was the one who
started the thread about you being "paid up" on some non-existant
wager. Talk to him and get your attriburtions right, Brain.

"Every obnoxious act is a cry for help."

You should know. Your record is a long one.

Get help

Talking to yourself is an obvious symptom. Take your own advice.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 5th 05, 05:55 PM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

He must follow the Robeson profile.

Nice try.

and it is the simple truth

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

then you agree it seem syou do accuse people of being dishoinest
everone but your self

Steve is pure.

Nope. Not by a long shot.

Everyone else is a liar.

Nope. Just those who don't tell the truth.

which is everyone that disgress with Stevie

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

I almost always ignore the possibility that Steve is "right."

Mostly because in our exchanges I've come up "right" far more
often than you.

nah wrong again Stevie

you don't even know the difference betwen opinion and fact

I almost always ignore the possiblitiy that Steve is telling a "truth."

Then you're lying to yourself. And if you can't be honest with
yourself, who ARE you going to be honest with?

yep there you go everyone is lying again

The possiblitiies are so remote...

That you'd ever be honest with yourself? I wouldn't say
that...For example I am sure your tax returns are accurate.

more accusations that you can't support

more lies about the position of others

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

That's right. Google provides.

Yep. Big man..."I forbid"...

more of your stupidity

I don't give a rat's kazoo what you "forbid", Brain...

now you are concered about the anatomy of animals

scik stevie sick

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro,

Indeed you do.

however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Google has his exact post.

It sure does. And no where in it do I "defile" any deceased
person.

sure do

you have done so with Dick Correl (however it is spelled) and w0EX

But then YOU don't have the intestinal fortitude to acknowledge it.

you are the one lacking guts Stevie

and honesty, and basic morality

But then, considering the source.....

That is the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Yes, they are.

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

So far the only accusation here is that I have "welched" on a bet,
an act that could not not have occured since the wager was never
accepted.

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind,

Obviously you lie.

Obviously you WISH I was lying.

wrong again and another lie

Brain and myself wish you would tell the truth

you just refuse to do so

and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...

I'll accept nothing from you short of an apology for your years of
badgering and lying.

After you, big boy...after you!

admiting your lies after a fashion but not apoloigizing for for them

Of course if I "apologize" for "badgering and lying" to you I WOULD
then be lying.

another lie from Stevie

Not trying to make an issue of it as somehow
not "kept" years after you diss'ed it.

Steve, K4YZ

You're the one making an issue of it in here, Tennessee Nurse Steven J
Robeson, LPN.

No, I'm not.

Your team mate, Sir Markie of Paganopolis did. He was the one who
started the thread about you being "paid up" on some non-existant
wager. Talk to him and get your attriburtions right, Brain.

you started all those years stevie you typed the post

I just thought I remind everyone of YOUR Words

funny how NOTHING is your fault

you are not even responible for your taunts

"Every obnoxious act is a cry for help."

You should know. Your record is a long one.

more lies

more efoort to practice med without a lic

Get help

Talking to yourself is an obvious symptom. Take your own advice.

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 7th 05, 06:16 PM
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Steve Robeson K4YZ Jan 29 2003, 10:46 am show options

Now, Please provide the requested verifications of YOUR assertions
of lies
on my part.

We'll wait right here.

Steve, since I want no mail from you coming to my home address, you may
send the lost $100 wager to the TEN-Land QSL Buro. It is fitting that
you make the donation to the very people you denigrate and call
"ZEROES." Best of Luck. bb

Sorry, Brain...Several issues.

Predicted.

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

He must follow the Robeson profile.

Nice try.

and it is the simple truth

Markie, you have NO concept of the "truth", simple or otherwise.

You've said so yourself.

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for a wager to
take place, once person has to make it then the other accept it. Had
Markie been honest (yeah...like THAT'S going to happen....) he'd have
gone on to point out that you never "accepted" the wager...

Secondly, if Y O U were honest (again, about as unlikely as my
Britney fantasies...) Y O U would have admitted that you never
"accepted the wager. You ignored it.

Why do you always acuse people other than yourself of being dishonest,
jerk?

So far I've not seen otherwise.

then you agree it seem syou do accuse people of being dishoinest
everone but your self

Steve is pure.

Nope. Not by a long shot.

Everyone else is a liar.

Nope. Just those who don't tell the truth.

which is everyone that disgress with Stevie

"Which" "disagrees"

Nope.

N2EY and I have taken each other to task on a number of subjects.
I disagree with Dee. I disagree with Kim. I've "shared words" with
Larry Roll in the past.

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" it would be a felony for you
to receive the wager via an agent across state lines...Again, further
demonstration of your propensity to violate the law. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, Steve...Several issues.

First of all, YOU had made the wager across state lines. I did
the legal and honorable thing; I didn't accept it.

No...You ignored the possibility that I was right. You've made
several other wagering challenges yourself in the past, so feel free to
dismount the "high horse" any time you're ready.

nothing illegal or dishonorable in not accepting something

I almost always ignore the possibility that Steve is "right."

Mostly because in our exchanges I've come up "right" far more
often than you.

nah wrong again Stevie

Nope. Absolutley right.

you don't even know the difference betwen opinion and fact

Sure I do.

I almost always ignore the possiblitiy that Steve is telling a "truth."

Then you're lying to yourself. And if you can't be honest with
yourself, who ARE you going to be honest with?

yep there you go everyone is lying again

Nope.

I said YOU...Not "everyone"...Unless YOU beleive yourself to
represent everyone else EXCEPT me...?!?!

The possiblitiies are so remote...

That you'd ever be honest with yourself? I wouldn't say
that...For example I am sure your tax returns are accurate.

more accusations that you can't support

Oh?

Your tax returns are NOT accurate?

Hmmmmmmmmm....That bears watching.

more lies about the position of others

What position?

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

That's right. Google provides.

Yep. Big man..."I forbid"...

more of your stupidity

Nope.

Brain is the one expressing absolutes. Foolish Brain.

I don't give a rat's kazoo what you "forbid", Brain...

now you are concered about the anatomy of animals

That was a pretty lame re-direct, Markie. Gradeschool level, I'd
think...Maybe middle school, but that's being a bit generous

scik stevie sick

"Sick", Markie...

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro,

Indeed you do.

however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Google has his exact post.

It sure does. And no where in it do I "defile" any deceased
person.

sure do

you have done so with Dick Correl (however it is spelled) and w0EX

WHERE was the "defiling", Mark?

I stated his (Dick Carrol's) old call was coming available.

You have YET to prove any "defiling".

But then YOU don't have the intestinal fortitude to acknowledge it.

you are the one lacking guts Stevie

Nope.

and honesty, and basic morality

Let's see:

Markie lied about his Army rank.

Markie lied about his branch of service.

Markie continues to lie about "threats" allegedly made against him
and his family.

Markie states that it's not only "OK", but he INTENDS to teach any
future offspring HOW to LIE.

Markie lied about his mental health therapy.

And those are just the funniest ones...

Markie has no business alledging others have honesty and "basic
morality" issues.

But then, considering the source.....

That is the least you can do for 10-Landers. Donations are allowed to cross
state lines, aren't they?

Yes, they are.

Again, further demonstration that you would not only wiggle your way
out as predicted, but you make accusations as you do do. Not that that
fact surprises anyone.

So far the only accusation here is that I have "welched" on a bet,
an act that could not not have occured since the wager was never
accepted.

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind,

Obviously you lie.

Obviously you WISH I was lying.

wrong again and another lie

Nope. All too obvious.

Brain and myself wish you would tell the truth

you just refuse to do so

You and Brain wish I'd quit catching the two of you in one tale or
falsehood after another.

and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...

I'll accept nothing from you short of an apology for your years of
badgering and lying.

After you, big boy...after you!

admiting your lies after a fashion but not apoloigizing for for them

"apologizing"

There was no "admission" of ANY kind, Markie.

Of course if I "apologize" for "badgering and lying" to you I WOULD
then be lying.

another lie from Stevie

Nope. You said you wanted "the turth", and by golly you got
it...That you won't ACCEPT it is something different all together...

Not trying to make an issue of it as somehow
not "kept" years after you diss'ed it.

Steve, K4YZ

You're the one making an issue of it in here, Tennessee Nurse Steven J
Robeson, LPN.

No, I'm not.

Your team mate, Sir Markie of Paganopolis did. He was the one who
started the thread about you being "paid up" on some non-existant
wager. Talk to him and get your attriburtions right, Brain.

you started all those years stevie you typed the post

Nope.

QUOTE:

Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago

All 24 messages in topic - view as tree
an old friend
Nov 1, 1:16 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 31 Oct 2005 23:16:34 -0800
Subject: Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago
original | Report Abuse

UNQUOTE

I just thought I remind everyone of YOUR Words

Remind them of WHAT...?!?!

Brain NOT taking a wager that COULD have netted him $100...?!?!

funny how NOTHING is your fault

you are not even responible for your taunts

How am I "responible" (RESPONSIBLE) for Brain's not taking a
publivally offered wager? Afterall, HE has even admitted he didn't
acknowledge it or accept it. Your "argument" is with him.

"Every obnoxious act is a cry for help."

You should know. Your record is a long one.

more lies

Nope. Facts. Archived.

more efoort to practice med without a lic

"More" "effort" "medicine" "license"

And no, it's not.

Get help

Talking to yourself is an obvious symptom. Take your own advice.

As I said...Take your own advice.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 7th 05, 06:44 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Nov 2005 00:51:01 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cut

I see.

indeed it was predicted andyou followed along

He must follow the Robeson profile.

Nice try.

and it is the simple truth

Markie, you have NO concept of the "truth", simple or otherwise.

wrong again

You've said so yourself.

another lie Stevie but not related to medicne so I guess you get that
one free
cut
everone but your self

Steve is pure.

Nope. Not by a long shot.

Everyone else is a liar.

Nope. Just those who don't tell the truth.

which is everyone that disgress with Stevie

"Which" "disagrees"

Nope.

yep

as anyone that searches the archives of Google can tell

N2EY and I have taken each other to task on a number of subjects.
I disagree with Dee. I disagree with Kim. I've "shared words" with
Larry Roll in the past.

cut
often than you.

nah wrong again Stevie

Nope. Absolutley right.

you don't even know the difference betwen opinion and fact

Sure I do.

then show it

I almost always ignore the possiblitiy that Steve is telling a "truth."

Then you're lying to yourself. And if you can't be honest with
yourself, who ARE you going to be honest with?

yep there you go everyone is lying again

Nope.

I said YOU...Not "everyone"...Unless YOU beleive yourself to
represent everyone else EXCEPT me...?!?!

represent yes in some manner I do represent them

The possiblitiies are so remote...

That you'd ever be honest with yourself? I wouldn't say
that...For example I am sure your tax returns are accurate.

more accusations that you can't support

Oh?

Your tax returns are NOT accurate?

more threats

Hmmmmmmmmm....That bears watching.

more threats I guess the post I am repling to may bear inculing to BoN
under the heading of Witness intimadation

more lies about the position of others

What position?

most any position

you lie about what other folks think and say

Indeed just today you claim I was certain of something when in truth I
am not certain I am hopeful that the BoN has the power to reign in your
abuse of your LPN license as a Basis to make PROFESSSIONAL opinion on
USENET

if anything gets you into trouble with the BoN, that is the most likely
IMO

Secondly, I did not accept the wager nor ask you to mail it to me. I
actually forbid you to mail anything to me.

Uh huh.

That's right. Google provides.

Yep. Big man..."I forbid"...

more of your stupidity

Nope.

Brain is the one expressing absolutes. Foolish Brain.

he as the right to forbid you from mailing him, wether the law will
enforce his legal right may be a another matter

I don't give a rat's kazoo what you "forbid", Brain...

now you are concered about the anatomy of animals

That was a pretty lame re-direct, Markie. Gradeschool level, I'd
think...Maybe middle school, but that's being a bit generous

but accurate and right on target

you don't need fancy all the time Stevie

scik stevie sick

"Sick", Markie...

Lastly, what I did ask is that you donate your wager to the 10th
District QSL Buro since you have denigrated all 10th District amateurs
("ZEROES") and the corpse of W0EX in an effort to get a laugh.

I stand corrected on your "donation to the zero land" buro,

Indeed you do.

however
your suggestion that I somehow defiled ANYone's corpse is assinine and
disgusting...

it is disgusting that the way you defile men in order to make your
sick points

Google has his exact post.

It sure does. And no where in it do I "defile" any deceased
person.

sure do

you have done so with Dick Correl (however it is spelled) and w0EX

WHERE was the "defiling", Mark?

in using them to make your jokes clearly

I stated his (Dick Carrol's) old call was coming available.

You have YET to prove any "defiling".

But then YOU don't have the intestinal fortitude to acknowledge it.

you are the one lacking guts Stevie

Nope.

and honesty, and basic morality

Let's see:

cuting another stevie rant
cuting old lines

As for "wiggling out" of anything, I think you already set a
several-years-long track record of having no tolerance or use for
"rules" of any kind,

Obviously you lie.

Obviously you WISH I was lying.

wrong again and another lie

Nope. All too obvious.

no Stevie I don't wish you were lying

I wish youd stop you compaign of abuse hate deceit slander

I wish you would engae in debate, even uncivil bear knuckled debate,
but you don't

no one here wishes you are lying

NO ONE wish you are lying

Brain and myself wish you would tell the truth

you just refuse to do so

You and Brain wish I'd quit catching the two of you in one tale or
falsehood after another.

nope we don't

I do wish youd stop making **** up

I wish you cared about civlity

and that would include "accepting" a publically
offered wager IN public...

I'll accept nothing from you short of an apology for your years of
badgering and lying.

After you, big boy...after you!

admiting your lies after a fashion but not apoloigizing for for them

"apologizing"

There was no "admission" of ANY kind, Markie.

another lie form Stveie and this one mean everywhere you claim I have
admited to lying (which I have) becomes another lie

Of course if I "apologize" for "badgering and lying" to you I WOULD
then be lying.

another lie from Stevie

Nope. You said you wanted "the turth", and by golly you got
it...That you won't ACCEPT it is something different all together...

I will not accept your opinion as fact you lie every day you post in
here about someone

cut
Your team mate, Sir Markie of Paganopolis did. He was the one who
started the thread about you being "paid up" on some non-existant
wager. Talk to him and get your attriburtions right, Brain.

you started all those years stevie you typed the post

Nope.

you typed the post i reposted
flsuhing the rest

Old November 8th 05, 01:39 AM

K4YZ wrote:

N2EY and I have taken each other to task on a number of subjects.
I disagree with Dee. I disagree with Kim. I've "shared words" with
Larry Roll in the past.

Steve, K4YZ

Is Jim a deceitful coward? Is Dee a liar?

If not, then you've taken no-one "to task."

Saying that you do is deceitful and proves you to be a liar.

Old November 30th 05, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 3 Nov 2005 03:34:51 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 2 Nov 2005 08:48:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Iitoi wrote:
K4YZ Wrote:

First of all, no wager was ever "made". In order for..........

Secondly, if Y O U ........

Lastly, even if we HAD made a "wager" ...........

Did I call that one right, or what!!!!!!!!

Call what?

I'm supposed to drop a C-Note in the mail for a wager that was
never accepted or agreed upon...?!?!

it was accepted

No, it was not.

..stevi lie

Silence is assent that is one the priciples of English Common Law

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA ! ! ! !

No, Markie, "silence" is NOT "assent" under ANY law in the United
States, English or otherwise!

stevi lie

A wager is a contract, and a contract requires both the advice and
CONSENT of BOTH parites to be binding...

stevi lie
3 lies here

Steve, K4YZ

everyog should be advised that The following person has advocating the abuse of elders
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM
STEVIE IS A PEEPEEHOLIC Keykween Kontrol Unit CB 1 April 5th 04 10:06 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM