RadioBanter

-   -   Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/81150-re-ya-sabes-donde-tienes-que-ir-no-me-olvides-cili.html)

[email protected] November 2nd 05 09:29 AM

Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

On 31 Oct 2005 17:22:50 GMT, "whinyslit_woger"
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 04:49:19 -0600, racist scum wrote:
Dudette,if you don't speak in the English language,,, You go take a
Flying Leap off the highest building you can find,sans Parachute!
Estonia,eh? Well,I don't have anything agains't Estonia,but You speak
the English language around here or You go find a translator
somewhere.Meanwhile,Shove It!
cuhulin

Listen you racist asshole, just because Estonians are black

Lemme guess -- the index in your geograpgy book says":

Estonia
see Ethiopia

you don't
get to kick them around the news groups. Maybe she has relatives who
live near your backward racist state of Mississippi, and they will pay
you a little visit to kick you around like a soccer ball.

Racist Mississippi scum. Don't ever come to West Virginia.

[email protected] November 2nd 05 01:42 PM

Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

Lardass isn't very up on Geography (or anything else, for that
matter.). He tried to pass off an Alabama ARES website for one in West
Virginia.

whinyslit woger November 2nd 05 04:13 PM

Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:52:16 -0600, wrote:
The Country of Estonia is in Northwest Europe.I didn't have to look it
up first before I am posting this,,, I have always known since I was a
kid a million years ago where Estonia is.
cuhulin

There are practically no shemales in Estonia which is why I'm glad I
live in Glendale, WV.
woger

RHF November 2nd 05 08:00 PM

Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

WSW - Woger + Glendale WV + SheMales ? ? ?
"I" "B" "T" "M" = 'ibtn' = it boddles the mind ~ RHF

[email protected] November 2nd 05 11:09 PM

whinyslit woger wrote:
On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:52:16 -0600, wrote:
The Country of Estonia is in Northwest Europe.I didn't have to look it
up first before I am posting this,,, I have always known since I was a
kid a million years ago where Estonia is.
cuhulin

There are practically no shemales in Estonia which is why I'm glad I
live in Glendale, WV.

You don't Lardass, you live in a section 8 public assistance HUD
apartment that is as filthy as can be.
710 S. Clinton St. #203 Athens, AL to be exact.

[email protected] November 2nd 05 11:11 PM

RHF wrote:
WSW - Woger + Glendale WV + SheMales ? ? ?
"I" "B" "T" "M" = 'ibtn' = it boddles the mind ~ RHF

Little Lardass Lloydie likes shemales and has been posting pictures of
them (on NimBusters), since he can't get a real female.

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...up_his_ass.jpg

whinyslit woger November 3rd 05 01:53 AM

Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:15:26 -0600, wrote:
One time I heard George Noory on
www.coasttocoastam.com say he
was in the U.S.Navy for four years.Another time he said he was in the
U.S.Navy for nine years.If he ever did see a ufo or space alien for
real,it would scare the daylights out of him,Art Bell too.
cuhulin

When I was first on my own I lived in Florida and I met a 37 year old
blonde who hung out in the neighborhood bar and she took a liking to
me. A little while later I found out that she not only hung out there
but that she was hung if you get my drift. Then before anything could
happen that shemale moved to Glendale, WV and I missed her and worried
a lot about was I gay? So I went to WV and found her at the Shipwreck
Lounge on Ohio street by the river.

I felt a lot better after she proved to me that I was a lesbian
because lesbians like naked girls.
woger