Old November 2nd 05, 01:42 PM

Default Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

Lardass isn't very up on Geography (or anything else, for that
matter.). He tried to pass off an Alabama ARES website for one in West
Virginia.

Old November 2nd 05, 08:00 PM
RHF

WSW - Woger + Glendale WV + SheMales ? ? ?
"I" "B" "T" "M" = 'ibtn' = it boddles the mind ~ RHF
Old November 2nd 05, 11:11 PM

RHF wrote:
WSW - Woger + Glendale WV + SheMales ? ? ?
"I" "B" "T" "M" = 'ibtn' = it boddles the mind ~ RHF

Little Lardass Lloydie likes shemales and has been posting pictures of
them (on NimBusters), since he can't get a real female.

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...up_his_ass.jpg

Old November 3rd 05, 01:53 AM
whinyslit woger

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:15:26 -0600, wrote:
One time I heard George Noory on
www.coasttocoastam.com say he
was in the U.S.Navy for four years.Another time he said he was in the
U.S.Navy for nine years.If he ever did see a ufo or space alien for
real,it would scare the daylights out of him,Art Bell too.
cuhulin

When I was first on my own I lived in Florida and I met a 37 year old
blonde who hung out in the neighborhood bar and she took a liking to
me. A little while later I found out that she not only hung out there
but that she was hung if you get my drift. Then before anything could
happen that shemale moved to Glendale, WV and I missed her and worried
a lot about was I gay? So I went to WV and found her at the Shipwreck
Lounge on Ohio street by the river.

I felt a lot better after she proved to me that I was a lesbian
because lesbians like naked girls.
woger