Old November 3rd 05, 08:41 AM
K4YZ

Default "Scorecard" On Markie's Rallying Call To Arms

Markie starts off with...:

QUOTE:

Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

Len and Frank, I was asked to provide addresses for those that will be
mentioned in the various posts. I would be gratefull if you provide
this in private email to me or publicly posting your refusual

Brain, and Todd I'll have your address (and any other hams by
reference to QRZ if you like feel free to provide a prefered method
for contact should the nursing borad choose to follow up

to all I will including in my forward to Borad various evidence of
lying on Stevie part

in particular I am interested in accusation by Stevie that myou are
Homesexuals or drug users or that you suffer from HIV those points
seemed most important to the person I was speaking to

Stevie id adive not to coment or it may be reported as an effort at
witness tampering
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

UNQUOTE:

Let's see how they are rallying to Markie's effort

QUOTE FROM FRANK GILLILAND

Frank Gilliland
Oct 31, 1:57 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: Frank Gilliland - Find messages by
this author
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:57:59 -0800
Subject: pinging Len Brain Todd and Frank
original | Report Abuse

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:53:10 -0500, wrote in
:

Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

Len and Frank, I was asked to provide addresses for those that will be
mentioned in the various posts. I would be gratefull if you provide
this in private email to me or publicly posting your refusual

Don't ask me to take any shred of responsibility for your actions.
Dudly's posts are a matter of public record and nobody needs my
address in order to read them. And you should rethink your intention
of getting him booted from his job -- although he's a nitwit and a
pathological liar, he might just be a damn fine LPN.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

UNQUOTE

There's one "NO".

QUOTE FROM BRIAN BURKE

Oct 31, 7:36 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Oct 2005 17:36:52 -0800
original | Report Abuse

wrote:
[...]

I don't think so.

Steve has been warned away from visiting my home, and that's good
enough for me at this time.

His anti-everything comments are public record. Ditto his paranoid
"liar behind every tree" fantasy. Google provides.

Being the prolific poster that he is, he's probably made hundreds if
not thousands of posts from his employers computers. If they don't
already know what kind of idiot they have on "thier" hands by now they
never will.

UNQUOTE

There's TWO "no's"

QUOTE AGAIN FROM FRANK

Frank Gilliland
Oct 31, 7:38 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: Frank Gilliland - Find messages by
this author
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:38:40 -0800
original | Report Abuse

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:53:29 -0500, wrote in
:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:57:59 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:53:10 -0500, wrote in
:

Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

Len and Frank, I was asked to provide addresses for those that will be
mentioned in the various posts. I would be gratefull if you provide
this in private email to me or publicly posting your refusual

Don't ask me to take any shred of responsibility for your actions.
Dudly's posts are a matter of public record and nobody needs my
address in order to read them. And you should rethink your intention
of getting him booted from his job -- although he's a nitwit and a
pathological liar, he might just be a damn fine LPN.

not asking you to take a shred of responibility

Good, because I won't.

The paper work is already underway like I said I could use you
privding an addres in case they want to question you as a WITNESS or
you refusal

I thought I was clear about this: I am no more a "witness" than anyone
else who can read the archives, which I hope would include the nursing
board members. Regardless, I don't think you will be reading too many
new posts from Dudly for at least a few months -- that is, unless he's
really, really dumb.

The action is at my doing

Yes it is. Let's keep it that way.

I don't think he can be trusted to treat his pateints properly with
the hate filled lies he spews

all I am asking is to privde thee address or flat out refuse I was
aked to do by the Nursing board I honestly don't care which choice you
take

If the nursing board feels my input is important, they can contact me
directly through my email address.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

UNQUOTE

There's a reaffirmation of the FIRST "no", and pretty darned clear
to me.

QUOTE FROM LENNIE ANDERSON

Nov 1, 3:48 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Nov 2005 13:48:53 -0800
original | Report Abuse

From: on Oct 31, 5:36 pm

wrote:
Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

BIG SNIP DUE TO WINDY PONTIFICATIONS, BUT HERE'S THE "MONEY SHOT"

Mark is on his own.

UNQUOTE

There's three "NO'S" and one rather adamant reaffrimation of a NO.

We have yet to hear from Todd.

So... 75% of Markie's support base have told him no, and told him
so publically.

Let's see if Don Quixotie still wants to tilt at those windmills.

Steve, K4YZ

From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Nov 2005 13:48:53 -0800
original | Report Abuse

From: on Oct 31, 5:36 pm

wrote:
Hi folks I am moving against Stevie have talked to TN Nursing Borad
and they are snding me a form and asking I forward material I can
gather

BIG SNIP DUE TO WINDY PONTIFICATIONS, BUT HERE'S THE "MONEY SHOT"

Mark is on his own.

UNQUOTE

There's three "NO'S" and one rather adamant reaffrimation of a NO.

We have yet to hear from Todd.

So... 75% of Markie's support base have told him no, and told him
so publically.

Let's see if Don Quixotie still wants to tilt at those windmills.

Steve, K4YZ

I told Mark that I would not provide my address.

My address is available via the FCC licensing database as you well
know. You know because you have posted snippets of it in an attempt to
intimidate me.

bb

Old November 4th 05, 09:45 AM
Whiny_cuntWoger

wrote in message
oups.com...
QUOTE

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

UNQUOTE

--
Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't mean
everybody else does, imbecile."

--
"The funny thing is, you don't know your fat ass from a whole in
the ground, ****-for-brains."

(and the beat goes on...)

Old November 4th 05, 01:53 PM

Whiny_****Lloyd Davies wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
QUOTE

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

UNQUOTE

Why don't you kill yourself?

You are a 32 year old obese retarded virgin.

You are a "pizza delivery boy."

You are obsessed with me.

You are so goddamn dumb, you think everyone is Roger Wiseman.

Do it Porky, kill yourself.

Old November 5th 05, 12:15 PM
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Markie starts off with...:

Snip to the "Brain" Parts:

QUOTE FROM BRIAN BURKE

Oct 31, 7:36 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Oct 2005 17:36:52 -0800
original | Report Abuse

wrote:
[...]

OH?

Where did you say that?

At the very end of his rallying call, you said "I don't think so".

You then when into some rant about "warning away" and "prolific
poster".

My address is available via the FCC licensing database as you well
know. You know because you have posted snippets of it in an attempt to
intimidate me.

I believe this is what your "mentor" calls "backpedalling".

And "anti-everything"...?!?!

More deceit.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 5th 05, 03:16 PM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Markie starts off with...:

Snip to the "Brain" Parts:

QUOTE FROM BRIAN BURKE

Oct 31, 7:36 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Oct 2005 17:36:52 -0800
original | Report Abuse

wrote:
[...]

Correct. He asked for my address.

Specifically, he said "Brain, and Todd I'll have your address..."

You then when into some rant about "warning away" and "prolific
poster".

No rant. FACT.

I don't trust you. You have been warned away from visiting my home or
mailing anything to me.

My address is available via the FCC licensing database as you well
know. You know because you have posted snippets of it in an attempt to
intimidate me.

I believe this is what your "mentor" calls "backpedalling".

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio" and your six months of
backpedalling should make you more knowledgeable about what
backpedalling is.

But since you want to squander your hard earned talents and
characterize my comments as "backpedalling" you have proven yourself
once again to be deceitful and a liar.

And "anti-everything"...?!?!

Anti-everything that I say or type. Anti-everything that Len says or
types. Anti-everything that Mark says or types. Anti-everything that
Todd says or types. You tolerate nothing from anyone who disagrees
with you.

More deceit.

Truth.

Steve, K4YZ