Old November 9th 05, 03:51 PM

Default Pottymouth N9OGL Beware

But you would, and would also have trouble passing English, Marky.

Old November 9th 05, 06:30 PM
N9OGL

Bull**** you lying faggot, you are QRMing just like Baxter.

how??? if the frequency isn't in use then it's not QRM. To QRM, someone
has to be on that frequency to cause interference. When I use a
frequency, ANY FREQUENCY, I always ask three times if the frequency is
use, if no one answers and someone on there, tough ****, you should
responded.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

Old November 9th 05, 06:53 PM
N9OGL

I forgot, I'm talking to a unlicensed CB operator who has no true
concept of the law.

Old November 9th 05, 07:18 PM

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 12:18:50 -0800, Cmdr Buzz Corey
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
I forgot, I'm talking to a unlicensed CB operator who has no true
concept of the law.

Any cb operator is 'unlicensed' as there are no 'licensed' cb operators
in the USA.

wrong again Buzz there are licensed operators of CB's myself for one
sinc e I hold and FCC .license no my license is not required to
operate on CB but i am licensed CB operator

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old November 9th 05, 07:34 PM
N9OGL

not if you want to count GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) which is
a class A CB license. only Class B, C, and D are not licensed.

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/per...generalmobile/

Old November 9th 05, 07:46 PM

On 9 Nov 2005 11:34:35 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

not if you want to count GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) which is
a class A CB license. only Class B, C, and D are not licensed.

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/per...generalmobile/

well you do need to toleratnt of the Comnader after all he is just a
cartoon figure and for a cartoon figure he is pretty inteligent

Old November 9th 05, 07:48 PM
itchy sanshez

wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
I forgot, I'm talking to a unlicensed CB operator who has no true
concept of the law.

Any cb operator is 'unlicensed' as there are no 'licensed' cb operators
in the USA.

wrong again Buzz there are licensed operators of CB's myself for one
sinc e I hold and FCC .license no my license is not required to
operate on CB but i am licensed CB operator

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

You are a kOOk markie morgan.

Old November 9th 05, 07:57 PM

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:48:09 -0500, "itchy sanshez"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
I forgot, I'm talking to a unlicensed CB operator who has no true
concept of the law.

Any cb operator is 'unlicensed' as there are no 'licensed' cb operators
in the USA.

wrong again Buzz there are licensed operators of CB's myself for one
sinc e I hold and FCC .license no my license is not required to
operate on CB but i am licensed CB operator

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

You are a kOOk markie morgan.

you are a poor jealous annymouse afraid to sign his name to anything