RadioBanter

-   -   More Stevie Lies (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/81624-more-stevie-lies.html)

[email protected] November 8th 05 07:32 PM

More Stevie Lies

form the state of Tennesee BOn From the BoN " in some cases a formal
public hearing is held"

meaning Stevie lied in his claim I there is a hearing always and that
I have to be there the form even makes askes if I am willin g to
testify

meaning Stevielied when he claimed that to apear and tesify

these lies of course are the result of the fact Stevie confuses the
(or never understood in the first place) the differences between
Criminal, Civil and Adminstrative law
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

itchy sanshez November 9th 05 01:20 PM

More Stevie Lies.. kb9rqz markie morgan will sue!

wrote in message
form the state of Tennesee BOn From the BoN " in some cases a formal
public hearing is held"

meaning Stevie lied in his claim I there is a hearing always and that
I have to be there the form even makes askes if I am willin g to
testify

meaning Stevielied when he claimed that to apear and tesify

these lies of course are the result of the fact Stevie confuses the
(or never understood in the first place) the differences between
Criminal, Civil and Adminstrative law
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Are you going to take him to court Mark?