Old November 8th 05, 07:32 PM

Default More Stevie Lies

form the state of Tennesee BOn From the BoN " in some cases a formal
public hearing is held"

meaning Stevie lied in his claim I there is a hearing always and that
I have to be there the form even makes askes if I am willin g to
testify

meaning Stevielied when he claimed that to apear and tesify

these lies of course are the result of the fact Stevie confuses the
(or never understood in the first place) the differences between
Criminal, Civil and Adminstrative law
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 9th 05, 01:20 PM
itchy sanshez

Default More Stevie Lies.. kb9rqz markie morgan will sue!

wrote in message
form the state of Tennesee BOn From the BoN " in some cases a formal
public hearing is held"

meaning Stevie lied in his claim I there is a hearing always and that
I have to be there the form even makes askes if I am willin g to
testify

meaning Stevielied when he claimed that to apear and tesify

these lies of course are the result of the fact Stevie confuses the
(or never understood in the first place) the differences between
Criminal, Civil and Adminstrative law
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Are you going to take him to court Mark?

an update on Stevie [email protected] Policy 23 December 1st 05 08:39 PM
Day 9 Stevie when you going to fess up to your lies an_old_friend Policy 65 August 31st 05 06:59 PM
Day 14 when will Stevie deal with his lies an_old_friend Policy 4 August 31st 05 02:15 PM
Stevie lies again an_old_friend Policy 2 August 25th 05 07:27 PM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM