Old November 22nd 05, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Steveo

Default check this out

I got this site from a trucker I was sucking off.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/rcnoa.html

Old November 28th 05, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Richard Brown

Guys like this are a dime a dozen, they should be ignored so that they can
crawl back into their narrow way of thinking.

--
"I shall pass through this world but once... Any good therefore that I can
do, or any kindness that I can show to any other human being, let me do it

Author Unknown
ps.com...