Old November 23rd 05, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve is a coward

what has sexuality to do with radio

Old November 23rd 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Iitoi

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
what has sexuality to do with radio

We all wonder why we were treated to 14 copies of this message. Is 14 a majick
number among pagans? Is there now a wiccan hex on Steve? Does anybody give a
damn?

The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak

--
Iitoi

Old November 23rd 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Iitoi wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
what has sexuality to do with radio

We all wonder why we were treated to 14 copies of this message. Is 14 a majick
number among pagans? Is there now a wiccan hex on Steve? Does anybody give a
damn?

in strict order of your asking
yes, perhaps, were cared enough to ask

The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak

--
Iitoi

steve is a coward an_old_friend Policy 0 November 23rd 05 04:08 PM
steve is a coward an_old_friend Policy 0 November 23rd 05 04:08 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM