Old November 25th 05, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Psychiatrist-To-Hams

Default Holiday Blues?

Obsessed with k1man?
Body Odor Prolem?
Radio controls your life?

I & my staff can assist you with these ham syndromes.

Dr Hambone
office hours by appointment only

Old November 25th 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Psychiatrist-To-Hams wrote:

office hours by appointment only

Talk to Frankie of Silliland. He WISHES he had "office hours" once
upon a time.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 25th 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
jim

K4YZ wrote:

Psychiatrist-To-Hams wrote:

office hours by appointment only

Talk to Frankie of Silliland. He WISHES he had "office hours" once
upon a time.....

Steve, K4YZ

give it a rest already will ya. perfect example of a troll.
Old November 25th 05, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Iitoi

"jim" wrote

Steve, K4YZ

give it a rest already will ya. perfect example of a troll.

Actually it was an excellent (but not 'perfect') example of a lame and
ineffective troll ATTEMPT. About what you'd expect from the source.

--
Iitoi

Old November 26th 05, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Steveo

Psychiatrist-To-Hams wrote:
Obsessed with k1man?
Body Odor Prolem?
Radio controls your life?

I & my staff can assist you with these ham syndromes.

Dr Hambone
office hours by appointment only

i have blue balls

wrap your mouth around my throbing member to cure it.

Old November 26th 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Professor

LOL...

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com