Old November 25th 05, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
No Lic.Radio

Default HF Net

The HF intl club would like to invite everyone to qsy from the 27.555 (usb)
to 6.988 (usb).

This does NOT replace 555 by any means. This is just a new option for night
contacts. All are invited. The net will be Saturdays at 8:00pm EST.

As mentioned, ALL are invited for some pure radio fun!

73's and good DX,
Hal, HF1157c

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 29th 05, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

gay keyclownism, pure and simple...check out that wristflippers made up
callsign, LOL!

Old November 29th 05, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default The felon dogie shack

wrote:

Check out my fugly felon shack.

http://n8wwm.4t.com

Check out me and my swamp donkey felon of an old lady, crisco kathy lee
too. She can get you a real deal discount on your tax return. (may be a
bit illegal but who really cares?)

http://tinyurl.com/9xqms