RadioBanter

-   -   why is stevie afraid of me? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/83007-why-stevie-afraid-me.html)

an Old friend November 28th 05 07:50 PM

why is stevie afraid of me?

why is the Mighty macho marine afair to answer simple question?

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê November 28th 05 08:45 PM

why is stevie afraid of me?

He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Mark Morgan November 28th 05 09:39 PM

why is stevie afraid of me?

"an Old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
why is the Mighty macho marine afair to answer simple question?

Hey, do you have a dial-up account to go with your direcpc internet
connection out of Maryland?

an old friend November 28th 05 09:59 PM

why is stevie afraid of me?

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD
two if stevie wantedto have sex with me (something I suspect

as to yourself your are clearly paranoid

not an old friend November 28th 05 10:02 PM

why is stevie afraid of me?

"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

an old friend November 28th 05 10:08 PM

why is stevie afraid of me?

not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards