Old November 28th 05, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why is stevie afraid of me?

why is the Mighty macho marine afair to answer simple question?

Old November 28th 05, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old November 28th 05, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan

"an Old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
why is the Mighty macho marine afair to answer simple question?

Hey, do you have a dial-up account to go with your direcpc internet
connection out of Maryland?

Old November 28th 05, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD
two if stevie wantedto have sex with me (something I suspect

as to yourself your are clearly paranoid

Old November 28th 05, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
not an old friend

"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

Old November 28th 05, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards