Old November 30th 05, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default you knwo it is remarkaly liberating feeling to be on the attack

I can begin to see waht stevie gets out his renless attacks on hear it
is queite satifing to see stevie bascialy unable to control the agenda
or post effectively

it might be wise for you try to escape this routine before I grow to
used to it. you may have pushed me to point of creating a monster
using your own tactics right back at you

In my case I can get itnot becuase I am switch and can be Dom or sub
as the occasion arises

and as a Dom I can e sadist so I am enjoying this
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282