Old December 1st 05, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default you shall what you sow back times 3... Karma is Karma

what you are all being "treated" to is my effeort to deliver instant
Karma as best I can

steve can put a stop to it by answering the questions asked answering a
yes or no question with something j3e 28k is not what I will accept as
an answer