Old December 1st 05, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default looking out over the watseland

not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

I have chosen the later

I apolgize to any intereference with the few threads that either
ontopic of at least near topic, which of course Stevie never does he
just wades in with his flamethrower and does even admit he doing it

you know all this has been squeezed in between the loading checking of
my various email accounts?

Old December 1st 05, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

why is censorship and stalking when I alter a title but ok if you do?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default the lie-athon contiues

On 1 Dec 2005 11:20:56 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

why is censorship and stalking when I alter a title but ok if you do?

Because (a) I don't proactively attempt to stop any given thread,
and (b) I don't spam the NG with over 160 messages in 2 1/2 days in
order to try and "force" my will on others.

more lie stevie

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 1st 05, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more entires in the lie-athon

On 1 Dec 2005 11:27:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

why is censorship and stalking when I alter a title but ok if you do?

Because (a) I don't proactively attempt to stop any given thread,
and

a lie

Nope.

NEVER ONCE have I EVER tried to "kill" a thread for ANY reason.

yes you have

you try to kill any thread not involving your attacks

(b) I don't spam the NG with over 160 messages in 2 1/2 days in
order to try and "force" my will on others.

neither do I

LIAR LAIR PANTS ON FIRE!

grow up or seek mental hlep

so you lied agian

Nope....But you sure did!

no lie from me

Old December 1st 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default looking out over the wasteland

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

notice that stevie avoids dealing with his role in all this

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

notice that stevie avoids dealing with his role in all this

There's no "role" here for me to play.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

Steve, K4YZ