Old December 1st 05, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stveie pormised my arrest I have not been areasted

stevie lies something

He promised I would arrested today

well he lied

is anyone shocked

Old December 1st 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie...This One Might Cost Markie $100!

an old friend wrote:
stevie lies something

He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested
today".....?!?!?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie lies something

He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested
today".....?!?!?!?!

pay the money to amsat

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...71554c7 2afa1

relavant paragraph
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW. If you

stop now, there's no need to feel "threatened". If you don't aplogize
for the death threats, then you DO have a reason to feel "threatened",
but not from me...It will be from the next black-and-white that pulls
up in your driveway.

therefore you lose but you will welch on the bet

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 05, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie lies something

He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested
today".....?!?!?!?!

pay the money to amsat

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...71554c7 2afa1

relavant paragraph
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW. If you

stop now, there's no need to feel "threatened". If you don't aplogize
for the death threats, then you DO have a reason to feel "threatened",
but not from me...It will be from the next black-and-white that pulls
up in your driveway.

therefore you lose but you will welch on the bet

Mark, has Steve had you arrested yet?

Old December 9th 05, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
k4yz

On 8 Dec 2005 15:59:52 -0800, wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie lies something

He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested
today".....?!?!?!?!

pay the money to amsat

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...71554c7 2afa1

relavant paragraph
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW. If you

stop now, there's no need to feel "threatened". If you don't aplogize
for the death threats, then you DO have a reason to feel "threatened",
but not from me...It will be from the next black-and-white that pulls
up in your driveway.

therefore you lose but you will welch on the bet

Mark, has Steve had you arrested yet?

obviously not

indeed as I related I had dealing with the local cops and they don't
even know who stevie is (my neigboor s reitre minsters complained I
was making to much noise by using a snowblower we go through every
years

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 9th 05, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote
He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested
today".....?!?!?!?!

pay the money to amsat

For what?

You have yet to show where I said "I will have yoy arrested
today"...

Not once.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...71554c7 2afa1

relavant paragraph
Markie, the only "threat" here is to USE the force of LAW. If you

stop now, there's no need to feel "threatened". If you don't aplogize
for the death threats, then you DO have a reason to feel "threatened",
but not from me...It will be from the next black-and-white that pulls
up in your driveway.

therefore you lose but you will welch on the bet

What bet?

I bet you that you couldn't find a single post wherein I allegedly
said "I will have you arrested today".

You've not done it.

Mark, has Steve had you arrested yet?

obviously not

Obviously.

Old December 9th 05, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie lies something

He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested
today".....?!?!?!?!

Hey Markie...

It's now December 9th.

You've not produced the post wherein I allegedly said "I will have
you arrested today".

So what's up with this "pay the money to amsat" silliness?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 10th 05, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 9 Dec 2005 00:23:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote
He promised I would arrested today

Hey Markie...

Would you be willing to bet a $100 that you can't find ANY post
ANYwhere that says that I "...promised (you) would be arrested

pay the money to amsat

For what?

You have yet to show where I said "I will have yoy arrested
today"...

of course not there is no such thing as yoy

you said youd have me arrested again porved it pay up welcher

Not once.