Old December 4th 05, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why doesn't Dave heed the teachings of the saoints

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord I shall repay

how do you justify that behoavoir as moral?

Old December 4th 05, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord I shall repay

Are you quoting "the Lord" which you reject?

how do you justify that behoavoir as moral?

The Lord's behavior in reserving vengeance unto himself?
I don't see anything wrong with that.

I've haven't sought any vengeance against you, Mark.

Keep your polarity straight.

Dave K8MN

Old December 4th 05, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord I shall repay

how do you justify that behoavoir as moral?

Dave doesn't believe?

Mike, Jim, and Hans have said as much.

Old December 10th 05, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Ace

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
an_old_friend wrote:
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord I shall repay

Are you quoting "the Lord" which you reject?

how do you justify that behoavoir as moral?

The Lord's behavior in reserving vengeance unto himself?
I don't see anything wrong with that.

I've haven't sought any vengeance against you, Mark.

Keep your polarity straight.

Dave K8MN

Dave,
Good luck on Mark keeping anything "straight".
LOL , Ace - WH2T