Old December 4th 05, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default when will steve pay up

steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Old December 5th 05, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 7th 05, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve claim that he has the power to dtermine the consumtion of achol out side of his presense

On 5 Dec 2005 04:11:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

whn you goping to pay up welecher

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 8th 05, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan

Default stevie bang temperance tamborine

an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

whn you goping to pay up welecher

Sober up Markie, THEN try to tell us what you're saying.

pay up on your bets

If I am drunk that is my right asshole

Not before then.

stopp giving order

Old December 8th 05, 08:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

whn you goping to pay up welecher

Sober up Markie, THEN try to tell us what you're saying.

pay up on your bets

No bet was made, Markie.

It takes two to make a bet.

If I am drunk that is my right ###hole

Is that as opposed to your left ###hole?

Not before then.

stopp giving order

You do it all the time...Now over 300 SPAM messages, many of which
DEMANDING that I do something.

Sober up, Punk.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 05, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stvei contiues his welching ways

an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

whn you goping to pay up welecher

Sober up Markie, THEN try to tell us what you're saying.

pay up on your bets

No bet was made, Markie.

you offered I accepted you welched

It takes two to make a bet.

you and me stevie pay up

If I am drunk that is my right asshole

Is that as opposed to your left asshole?

nope
you don't know how to read but we knew that

Not before then.

stopp giving order

You do it all the time...Now over 300 SPAM messages, many of which
DEMANDING that I do something.

demanding you do something you claim to have done

Sober up, Punk.

not drunk fool

and you are a coward

afrad to face facts

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 05, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Morgan the Thief

an_old_friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

whn you goping to pay up welecher

Sober up Markie, THEN try to tell us what you're saying.

pay up on your bets

No bet was made, Markie.

you offered I accepted you welched

Nope. Never happened.

It takes two to make a bet.

you and me stevie pay up

Nope. There's nothing for me to pay up for, Markie.

If I am drunk that is my right ###hole

Is that as opposed to your left ###hole?

nope

you don't know how to read but we knew that

Well...if it wasn't your left one or the right one, it must have
been the one under your nose...

Not before then.

stopp giving order

You do it all the time...Now over 300 SPAM messages, many of which
DEMANDING that I do something.

demanding you do something you claim to have done

But demanding nonetheless.

Sober up, Punk.

not drunk fool

Sure you are.

and you are a coward

Nope.

afrad to face facts

Yes, you are.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 05, 08:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevei contiues his welching ways

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

whn you goping to pay up welecher

Sober up Markie, THEN try to tell us what you're saying.

pay up on your bets

No bet was made, Markie.

you offered I accepted you welched

Nope. Never happened.

liar

you posted the offer I accepted and then you welched

It takes two to make a bet.

you and me stevie pay up

Nope. There's nothing for me to pay up for, Markie.

sure is youI have not been arrested I have no issues with houghton
county they don't even know you exist

If I am drunk that is my right ###hole

Is that as opposed to your left ###hole?

nope

you don't know how to read but we knew that

Well...if it wasn't your left one or the right one, it must have
been the one under your nose...

wrong again stevie

can't get anything correct

Not before then.

stopp giving order

You do it all the time...Now over 300 SPAM messages, many of which
DEMANDING that I do something.

demanding you do something you claim to have done

But demanding nonetheless.

Sober up, Punk.

not drunk fool

Sure you are.

nope another stevie lie

and you are a coward

Nope.

yes you are you are afraid to anser Frank or me or BB or len or even
Todd

you are afraid to deabte and discuss any issue concerning the ARS all
you discuss is your sexual obsessions

afrad to face facts

Yes, you are.

i no facts

facts and reality are not even as close as DX to you

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 26th 05, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default the mystic calims be able to see drinking at more than a 1000 miles straight from the asshole of RRAP

an_old_friend wrote:
steve get 100 buck when will pay amsat the money?

Sober up, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

whn you going to pay up?

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Care To Try Again, Steve? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 5 November 28th 04 11:52 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 0 February 9th 04 06:36 AM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM