Old December 17th 05, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
DrDeath

Default stevei ****

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Fred Fatass wrote:
more hate something insprired by k4yz

We would have never known had you not crossposted it. Looks to me YOU are
the one instilling hate.

you are just lying some more i never add gruops to post (sometimes with
my newreader i have to prune afew

nor am I instiling hate of any sort just reporting on it

So prune some more. You accused someone else of crossposting this ****, but
you followed in his footsteps.