RadioBanter

-   -   RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/84418-rrap-has-gone-hell-handbasket.html)

Todd December 18th 05 11:14 AM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

N9OGL wrote:
I laugh in you face. ahahahahahaha!!!

YOUR A ****ING DICK HEAD YOU ****ING FAKE!!!

I no have drawings of little girls with cum on faces like you.

I laugh in you face. ahahahahahaha!!!

Lloyd December 19th 05 02:07 PM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:06:15 -0600, Todd wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
I talking about orielly of fox news and his orielly factor program.
he goes after poeple who hurt the kids including bullies and poeple
who think dirty about kids and have dirty pictures about kids becaues
they are one step away from realy doing it and raping some 14 year old
some day. he knows about poeple like you and why you think the stuff
you do about little kids. it is sick the way you think just like
steve says. orielly says the internet hurts to many poeple becaues of
lies and kiddy porn on it and orielly says he will put a stop to it
soon. orielly protecting the kids by that. I wrote email to orielly
last week and tell him about rrap and you. you evil ways are toast
and mark my word on it.

Please be nice Mr lloyd because I am just a hobbyest who collects fun
drawings of things like little naked tied up girls with cum all over
their faces. it is just a bunch of drawings YOU GODDAMNED BITCH!!!! Get
over it. It is legal.

Is not moral and orielly will work to fix it. you have signs of
adiction that child molestors have and it probably come over you soon.
next you will hang around grade schools and things like that. your
sick and need to be off streets and internet before you hurt some one.

N9OGL December 19th 05 02:20 PM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

Talking to that fake Todd again?? That person isn't me, I don't use an
Italian newsgroup server. The only one I know that uses that is Arf
Arf.

From: Todd
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix
it
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:06:15 -0600

.com

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1

Lloyd wrote:
On 17 Dec 2005 14:05:55 -0800, N9OGL wrote:

sculptures were protected by the first amendment. I don't mess real
child porn or regular porn for that matter, I'm into anime and Hentai
and have been since the 70's. What other charges?? and what o'rielly
are you talking about??

[...]

Todd N9OGL (THE REAL ONE!!!)
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
(NOW HAVE 11 MEMBERS AND GROWING!!)

From: Todd
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
it
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:06:15 -0600

.com

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1

Lloyd wrote:
[...]

STFU, cockgobbling FAGGOT Toad.

From: Todd
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
it
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:06:15 -0600

.com

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1

Lloyd wrote:
[...]

STFU, cocksucking faggot Toad. You and Davies and Marky Moron Morgan
are the ones using the two dozen different names in here.

N9OGL December 19th 05 03:06 PM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

no i'm not dick head, so go **** yourself
I use N9OGL in here and in rec.art.anime.misc
****ing dickhead

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php

K4YZ December 20th 05 03:33 AM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

N9OGL wrote:
no i'm not #### head

Too true. The head of a #### has a useful purpsoe.

You don't.

so go #### yourself

More of that expensive Illinois college education going to waste.

I use N9OGL in here and in rec.art.anime.misc
####ing ####head

You're a ####ing ####head regardless of WHICH forum you're in
Toiddie.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL December 20th 05 04:43 AM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

**** you steve, you ****ing internet cop!!

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
(now with 11 members!!!)

[email protected] December 20th 05 04:50 AM

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

On 17 Dec 2005 16:18:59 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:35:24 -0600, Todd wrote:

it is just like lenanderson wanted it to be and now it is like that so
get over it.

after bill orielly is finished saving christmas when it was never
under atack he will start in on usenet and the internet because
orielly hates the internet. he will expose every news server which
carries rrap until the act on hear is cleaned up or the news server
drops the group. then you will be sorry todd as you sit in jail for
disturbing the piece and distributing child porn cartoons and other
charges to. orielly looks out for the kids and he will get all you
internet *******s in 2006 to save the kids.

god get it right

Christmass is under attack, thank god that is finaly the case here in
america

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ December 20th 05 05:04 AM

N9OGL wrote:
#### you steve, you ####ing internet cop!!

More of that expensive Illinois college education gone to waste.

Todd N9OGL
http:// #################### Demented Otaku BBS
(now with 11 members!!!)

Good. Makes it easier to find all the perverts when they are in
one place.

Steve, K4YZ