Old December 16th 05, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Rooooooodney

Default RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket

RRAP has turned into the new 75 Meters of old.
Nothing but name-calling by a bunch of grumpy
old men, racist buffoons, cheap *******s and
dirty old perverts. It's now just like 75 Meters was
before Hollingsworth came on the scene and
cleaned everything up. ----- RRAP STINKS !!

......and I love ever ****ing minute of it!
I almost wish I could fill a bathtub with RRAP
and jump in naked into it and do un-natural
sex acts with sheep therin....!! : ) ; )

(whoops! sorry I forgot you're supposed to
have sex with sheep out in the barn while you
have knee-high rubber boots on. You put the
sheep's rear legs inside one of each boot and
then go to town...... Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho !

(wogie told me this technique...and it works!! try it!!)
Old December 16th 05, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Todd

Rooooooodney wrote:
RRAP has turned into the new 75 Meters of old.
Nothing but name-calling by a bunch of grumpy
old men, racist buffoons, cheap *******s and
dirty old perverts. It's now just like 75 Meters was
before Hollingsworth came on the scene and
cleaned everything up. ----- RRAP STINKS !!

it is just like lenanderson wanted it to be and now it is like that so
get over it.

Old December 16th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lardass Rooooooodney wrote:
RRAP has turned into the new 75 Meters of old.
Nothing but name-calling by a bunch of grumpy
old men, racist buffoons, cheap *******s and
dirty old perverts. It's now just like 75 Meters was
before Hollingsworth came on the scene and
cleaned everything up. ----- RRAP STINKS !!

.....and I love ever ****ing minute of it!
I almost wish I could fill a bathtub with RRAP
and jump in naked into it and do un-natural
sex acts with sheep therin....!! : ) ; )

Poor Lardass, he can't even get the farm animals he used to molest at
his cousin's farm in Horton, Kansas to give him a charity ****.

(whoops! sorry I forgot you're supposed to
have sex with sheep out in the barn while you
have knee-high rubber boots on. You put the
sheep's rear legs inside one of each boot and
then go to town...... Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho !

(wogie told me this technique...and it works!! try it!!)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And Lardass Lloyd Austin Davies is STILL a VIRGIN, even the sheep
rejected him. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old December 17th 05, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket but orielly will fix it

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:35:24 -0600, Todd wrote:

it is just like lenanderson wanted it to be and now it is like that so
get over it.

after bill orielly is finished saving christmas when it was never
under atack he will start in on usenet and the internet because
orielly hates the internet. he will expose every news server which
carries rrap until the act on hear is cleaned up or the news server
drops the group. then you will be sorry todd as you sit in jail for
disturbing the piece and distributing child porn cartoons and other
charges to. orielly looks out for the kids and he will get all you
internet *******s in 2006 to save the kids.
Old December 17th 05, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Hey lloyd are you adressing me or that fake??

Todd N9OGL

Old December 17th 05, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

then you will be sorry todd as you sit in jail for disturbing the piece and distributing child porn cartoons and other charges to.

Well first off cartoons aren't illegal, if they were then ALL anime and
hentai would pretty much be banned here in the United States, which it
not in fact it growing. CNN Money stated in an article, this month that
the anime industry is a $165 million dollar industry and is growing
very fast. The law in question is a rehash of the Child Pornography
Prevention Act of 1996 (CPPA) which was sruck down by the US Supreme
Court as being unconstitutional because it made non-child porn illegal,
child porn laws are not there to block what the person is saying, in
fact in Feber vs New York the US Supreme court ruled that child porn
itself was protected by the first amendment, it's the process on how
it's made that makes it illegal. When the CPPA was struck down it not
only ban real child porn and how it was made but "virtual porn" as
well, was which is created out of someone imagination and no childern
were harmed in the making of it. Thus CPPA was struck down as violating
the first amendment. Real child porn is banned or made illegal because
of the process of making it (i.e. the abuse of real childern) lolicon
or japanese hentai, is created out of someone imagination an no
childern are harmed in the making of it. If this new law ever made it
to the court it too would probably be struck down as well. The Man who
was found guilty by the courts for the cartoons also had real child
pronography in fact this was his THIRD time for being busted. Although
the anime part can be tossed out the man pled guilty without even fight
it. but the man still had real child porn and that's what they really
got him on. If a person was arrested for just cartoons it would be
thrown out by either the US Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court,
because the Supreme Court had already ruled that cartoons, painting and
sculptures were protected by the first amendment. I don't mess real
child porn or regular porn for that matter, I'm into anime and Hentai
and have been since the 70's. What other charges?? and what o'rielly
are you talking about??

Todd N9OGL

Old December 18th 05, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Todd

Lloyd wrote:
On 17 Dec 2005 14:05:55 -0800, N9OGL wrote:

sculptures were protected by the first amendment. I don't mess real
child porn or regular porn for that matter, I'm into anime and Hentai
and have been since the 70's. What other charges?? and what o'rielly
are you talking about??

I talking about orielly of fox news and his orielly factor program.
he goes after poeple who hurt the kids including bullies and poeple
who think dirty about kids and have dirty pictures about kids becaues
they are one step away from realy doing it and raping some 14 year old
some day. he knows about poeple like you and why you think the stuff
you do about little kids. it is sick the way you think just like
steve says. orielly says the internet hurts to many poeple becaues of
lies and kiddy porn on it and orielly says he will put a stop to it
soon. orielly protecting the kids by that. I wrote email to orielly
last week and tell him about rrap and you. you evil ways are toast
and mark my word on it.

I laugh in you face. ahahahahahaha!!!

Old December 18th 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I laugh in you face. ahahahahahaha!!!
YOUR A ****ING DICK HEAD YOU ****ING FAKE!!!

Old December 18th 05, 08:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

In article , Lloyd
wrote:

[...]

Cool, keep writing him, maybe I can get on his show hehehe

Todd N9OGL
Old December 18th 05, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Todd

Lloyd wrote:
[...]

Please be nice Mr lloyd because I am just a hobbyest who collects fun
drawings of things like little naked tied up girls with cum all over
their faces. it is just a bunch of drawings YOU GODDAMNED BITCH!!!! Get
over it. It is legal.