Old December 20th 05, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why can'tstevie be as usefull as broken clock

after all they are right twice a day

Old December 20th 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day

That'd seem to make them a couple of times better than your average.

Dave K8MN

Old December 20th 05, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day

cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again

Old December 21st 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day

cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again

Topic: "Why can't stevie be usefull as broken clock" (sic)

Marks' initial statement: "after all they are right twice a day" (sic)

My on-topic comment: "That'd seem to make them a couple of times better
than your average".

My comment dealt directly with the topic you set. It addressed the
broken clock, Steve and the poster, you. So, it was all on topic and
you cut it because it didn't sit well with you. Tough.

Dave K8MN
Old December 21st 05, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day

cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again

cuitn everything not on the subject

still nothing on the subject stevie lack of honesty

Old December 21st 05, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day
cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again

cuitn everything not on the subject

still nothing on the subject stevie lack of honesty

Broken clock, Steve Robeson.

Both right twice as often as our r.r.a.p. poet laureate.

Dave K8MN

Old December 21st 05, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day
cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again

cuitn everything not on the subject

still nothing on the subject stevie lack of honesty

Broken clock, Steve Robeson.

on topic now

Both right twice as often as our r.r.a.p. poet laureate.

but lying about stevie

he not right as often as a broken clock

Dave K8MN

Old December 21st 05, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day
cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again
cuitn everything not on the subject

still nothing on the subject stevie lack of honesty

Broken clock, Steve Robeson.

on topic now

Both right twice as often as our r.r.a.p. poet laureate.

but lying about stevie

he not right as often as a broken clock

When it comes to YOU, Markie, I've been right 60 times and hour, 24
hours a day, 365 days a year for the last eight years.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevei admit to stalkingme

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
after all they are right twice a day
cuting all suff not relating to the title

look dave said nothing On topic again
cuitn everything not on the subject

still nothing on the subject stevie lack of honesty

Broken clock, Steve Robeson.

on topic now

Both right twice as often as our r.r.a.p. poet laureate.

but lying about stevie

he not right as often as a broken clock

When it comes to YOU, Markie, I've been right 60 times and hour, 24
hours a day, 365 days a year for the last eight years.

admiting that you stalk me 24/7 375

however you are wrong most of the time

and on the easy stuff

like you can't get it that I bisexual instead of homosexual. you don't
know male from female

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 10:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

When it comes to YOU, Markie, I've been right 60 times and hour, 24
hours a day, 365 days a year for the last eight years.

admiting that you stalk me 24/7 375

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Idiot!

Steve, K4YZ