Old December 21st 05, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more stevie bull**** threats

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:40:00 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
likely never
You make this too easy. When will you learn the spelling of the words
you try to use here?
never but Stvei the spelling cop is subject
Not now, it isn't.

yes it is gues you can't read

I beg to differ

I decline to accept your begging

It's not your's to decline or accept, PaganBoy.

but it is stevie
it is

dave can beg all he likes but i don't have to grant his appeal

BTW why have more of your pagan bashing

but your lack of reading skill prevented you from seeing that

We'll skip your reading skills, Robert Frost.

no we will not

Yes, I believe we will

then you are stupid but we knew that

No, "we" didn't.

we did BB, frank, len, and I know dave and you are stupid

When will you learn the spelling of the words you try to use here?

again changing the subject

Yes, the subject line is now changed.

and i refuse to go along

Sometime soon you will not be given a choice of whether you go
along of your own choice or not.

more threats

more threats you can't carry out

Seek help before it seeks you.

stevie if you are a Nurse and not engaged in a truely massive case of
ID theft then you would know I can't be forced to to accept "help"
without being an overt danger to myself or to others, and you should
also know I don't meet that standard. You are close I'd say you were
other that line, but I know those that make the decison push the line
further out than I would

why don't you stop with the bull****

you do knwo your threats are idle

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie...Some Remedial Math For Markie..And An Awakening

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I decline to accept your begging

It's not your's to decline or accept, PaganBoy.

but it is stevie
it is

dave can beg all he likes but i don't have to grant his appeal

BTW why have more of your pagan bashing

I'm not bashing Pagans.

I'm ridiculing an idiot who happens to BE a pagan...Much to the
chagrin of many HONEST pagans, I am sure.

then you are stupid but we knew that

No, "we" didn't.

we did BB, frank, len, and I know dave and you are stupid

Lessee....

You're a proven (and admitted) pathological liar with a penchant
for theft, alcoholism, and a whole long list of acts of deceit and
misconduct.

"BB" has a laundry-list of unanswerd questions about statements
he's made over the last 6 years, most of which include dishonest or
intentionally deceitful comments he's made. Many of those were so
ludicrous and stupid on the face of them, then made even MORE ludicrous
by his attempts to "defend" them. "Somalia", "ARES", "unlicensed
devices", "MARS", etc etc etc...

"frank" is a disgraced, twice court martialed ex-Marine who claims
to be buddies with Oliver North and has "resources you can't even begin
to understand", but can't seem to verify public let alone privileged
USMC information. In other words, he's been caught lying. He's
admitted some of his errors in this very forum. I only give him small
"slack" for having owned up to his court martials, but he's still liar
and a coward.

And "len"...Len's been caught lying more times than YOU have, and
that's no small feat. Lennie has lied about individuals in this group,
lied about conditions of his Army service, lied about radio policies
and, well, just lied.

So....Let me add this up: Zero (Mark's opinion) plus Zero ("BB's
opinion) plus Zero ("frank's" opinion") plus Zero ("len's" opinion)
equals....ZERO! Multiply that by Todd's opinion and we have Zero to
the Zero power!

When will you learn the spelling of the words you try to use here?

again changing the subject

Yes, the subject line is now changed.

and i refuse to go along

Sometime soon you will not be given a choice of whether you go
along of your own choice or not.

more threats

more threats you can't carry out

It's not for me to carry out.

Seek help before it seeks you.

stevie if you are a Nurse and not engaged in a truely massive case of
ID theft then you would know I can't be forced to to accept "help"
without being an overt danger to myself or to others, and you should
also know I don't meet that standard.

Sure you can, Markie.

Refer to Michigan's "Kevin's Law".

You've uttered a death threat in a public forum. Several times,
actually.

You are close I'd say you were
other that line, but I know those that make the decison push the line
further out than I would

You're the one pushing things, Markie.

You're about to be pushed back.

why don't you stop with the bull####

Because I'm not the one with the bull, Markie.

you do knwo your threats are idle

Keep repeating that to yourself over and over, Markie....

"There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's
no place like home..."

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more heaping stink mound of **** filled threats from the ASShole of RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

When will you learn the spelling of the words you try to use here?

again changing the subject

Yes, the subject line is now changed.

and i refuse to go along

Sometime soon you will not be given a choice of whether you go
along of your own choice or not.

more threats

more threats you can't carry out

It's not for me to carry out.

no it isn't which why the threat is idle

Seek help before it seeks you.

stevie if you are a Nurse and not engaged in a truely massive case of
ID theft then you would know I can't be forced to to accept "help"
without being an overt danger to myself or to others, and you should
also know I don't meet that standard.

Sure you can, Markie.

Refer to Michigan's "Kevin's Law".

I have read it

and you are threatening to file a false report

PLEASE do so

PLEASE DO SO in a convincing manner so I have a real chance to send you
to jail where you belong, as somebody's bitch

You've uttered a death threat in a public forum. Several times,
actually.

no I have not
I have warned you that if you carry out YOUR threat to come to MY home
the result is the death of one of us, and that I would do all in my
power to see that it is you

further if I had Michiganlaw would not apply since don't live here
idoit

You are close I'd say you were
other that line, but I know those that make the decison push the line
further out than I would

You're the one pushing things, Markie.

bull****

I haven't called you a pedo

haven't said you spread STD's
I haven't threatened to kill you as you have threatened my life

You're about to be pushed back.

bull****

why don't you stop with the bull****

stop your forging

Because I'm not the one with the bull, Markie.

yes you are

you do knwo your threats are idle

Keep repeating that to yourself over and over, Markie....

"There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's
no place like home..."

I guess maybe you are that stupid

but still no cops?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 9th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default when will steive learn the meaning of the words he itries to use on here

On 20 Dec 2005 03:49:34 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
likely never

From Markie's subject line: when will steive learn the
meaning of the words he itries to use on here

When will MARKIE actually LEARN how to SPELL the words he TRIES to
use "on here"...?!?!?!

always avoiding the subject to make an attack thread

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 9th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
likely never

You make this too easy. When will you learn the spelling of the words
you try to use here?

how by showing that you and steve always avoid the issues put to you

Dave K8MN

Old January 9th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:04:46 GMT, Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
likely never
You make this too easy. When will you learn the spelling of the words
you try to use here?

how by showing that you and steve always avoid the issues put to you

I have responded to you "issue" at least twice.

no you have not

since my speling has nothing to do why steve doesn't seem to know the
meaning of the words he uses

You're still polluting
this newsgroup and I'm still reporting your silly ass.

go for it YI wish the same luck I have had reporting steve for his
acts over the year

You continue to be a pathetic twit.

continuing your avoidance of any issue

Dave K8MN