Old December 21st 05, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why does dave violate the 10 comndments

why do you support the violation of what you claim is the word of god?

why are you afraid to answer that question coward

Old December 21st 05, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote under " why does dave violate the 10 comndments":

I'd like to buy a vowel--and maybe an extra consonant.

why do you support the violation of what you claim is the word of god?

why are you afraid to answer that question coward

If you desire answers to your questions, you'll act like an adult and
you'll be civil.

Dave K8MN

Old December 22nd 05, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote under " why does dave violate the 10 comndments":

I'd like to buy a vowel--and maybe an extra consonant.

no
not from me anyway

why do you support the violation of what you claim is the word of god?

why are you afraid to answer that question coward

If you desire answers to your questions, you'll act like an adult and
you'll be civil.

in point of facts I would to an answer that you folowed the teachings
of your faith

I'll settle for an answer to why you clearly refuse to

Dave K8MN